Anonymous donor kicks it up a notch!! - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Brand Specific Tech > Dodge
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 10:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 498
Send a message via ICQ to WheelingPiazza Send a message via AIM to WheelingPiazza
Anonymous donor kicks it up a notch!!

CANTINA FOR THE CON has just received word that our anonymous donor has offered to match dollar for dollar up to 5 thousand dollars for both pre sales and sales at the event.

Thats right for every dollar we make the anonymous donor will match it up to 5 thousand dollars. So iif you havent put your name in for the raffle please do so. Remember 100% of the donations go to RTF to help keep the trail open.

Whats that? you cant make the event? No problem you can put your name in online. I have included the information to help you out.

I don't live in the area can I still win?
YES, you can. We don't care where you live, we just want your support. So if you win a prize we will send it to you. We do ask that you pay for shipping if it's a large item.

Do I have to be at the event to win?
NO, you don't. We understand that you want to help us support the trail and might not be able to make it for what ever reason. (Even though you're missing out on great tacos.)

What amount can I donate?
We ask the you donate a minimum of $1. The more you donate the better your chance to win. For more information please pm me.

How do I make a donation??
A few ways to donate! We will gladly accept your check or money order made out to the Rubicon Trail Foundation (RTF) or you can buy tickets using your credit card. We ask if you would like to donate, please send an email to cantinadonations@gmail.com with the following information:

Your name
Home address
Phone Number
amount of donation

If you are purchasing by credit card, you can call me directly at 510-209-5549. If I do not answer, please leave your name and number and I will return your call as soon as possible. Please make sure to still EMAIL all the other information for your ticket purchase.

Please make your check or money order out to: Rubicon Trail Foundation

Send it to:
Cantina Raffle Donations
c/o Reanna Mourgos
401 S. Grant Street
San Mateo, CA 94402

When your money is received, you will receive an email back with your individual ID# and your entry numbers. Please note this is not automatic and must be done by a real live person, so please allow us time to process your information
Old 08-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
No comment

Member # 4
Send a message via Yahoo to camo
Steve,

for those that might not be familiar please tell us who cantina is and where the money goes and why
camo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 498
Send a message via ICQ to WheelingPiazza Send a message via AIM to WheelingPiazza
Thanks Camo..

Cantina for the Con is annual fund raiser held at the Loon Lake spillway on Labor Day weekend (September 5th and 6th). 100% of the proceeds goes to the Rubicon Trail Foundation to help keep the Rubicon open for years to come.

This is a truly a one of a kind event, where multiple clubs and organizations work shoulder to shoulder to deliver the best damn tacos and nachos you will ever have on the rubicon trail.

So come and join us for the 5th annual Cantina for the Con.

For additional information please visit http://forum.thisdysfunctional.org/s...ad.php?t=12887

Steve Piazza