Pirate 4x4 banner

Klune

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Tomeygun 
#1 ·
I have a Klune V, with an early bronco dana 20 for sale. The dana 20 is setup for twin stick, and the klune has the cable shifter with it. This is a perfect setup for a TJ, because it bolts right in, and it is only 1 inch longer than a stock dana 231 setup. I also have the extra input shaft so that it will work with a 6 or 4 cylinder jeep. Looking to get $1250 for the setup.

#7 ·
The Klune by itself MIGHT fit in a flat rate box, but I doubt it would fit with the Dana 20. I would be willing to ship. I honestly don't think it would be THAT expensive to ship it.

#9 ·
Yeah I can get that for you later today. You mean the yoke on the D20 correct? I actually said it earlier in the thread the combo is actually one inch shorter than a stock jeep 231.

#11 ·
A dana 20 does not need an SYE. It is setup that way from the factory. This would be one inch shorter than a 231 with a standard SYE. I'll grab you a measurement when I get home from work.

#13 ·
Yeah it is 1" shorter than a 231 with a standard SYE. I will still get the measurement for you in about 30 minutes though. haha

#17 · (Edited)
Klune is the Goliath version with 2.72:1. Has the D20 been upgraded to the deeper ratio (3.15:1) or is it still stock gearing (2.0:1)?

Is this an used application?
Shifters for the D20 included, since cable shifter for Klune is?

The spline count some refer to is 23-spline for the 4.0l manual/auto & 2.5l/auto stock trans. 21-spline for the 2.5/manual stock trans.

#18 ·
How much for just the Klune. I'm very interested.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.