Ford 460 rebuilt and runs great, d70, tcase - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Classifieds > Engines/Trannys/T-Cases For Sale
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2006, 11:26 AM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 42911
Ford 460 rebuilt and runs great, d70, tcase

I'm going to part out my 84 F250.

what's worth most is the motor. it's a 460 out of a 68 lincoln. std pistons and std mains. no boring or turning was needed. it also has an intake off a 68 lincoln so there is no air pump or any pollution control stuff. it also has an RV cam in it. this motor has awsome power and is complete from intake to oil pan. it also has a 2yr old radiator with it that has an automatic cooler built in and the factory aux cooler in front of it. it is still in the truck and you can hear it run or even drive it in the driveway if you want. the power in this motor is increadible. i'm including all the brackets and components on the front of the motor to like the alternator, water pump, etc. $850 for the motor or $900 for the motor and radiator w/new shroud and aux cooler.

the axle is a FF D70. i'm not sure of the gearing. $200

i haven't gotten under to even look at the tcase, but it's an 8800# GVRW so it will certainly hold up to whatever you have and is dside drop. $300

located south of akron, oh, near the akron/canton airport.

i don't always get notifications so if interested email me at info@real-estateinvestments.com
F.U.B.A.R. is offline   Reply With Quote