Pirate 4x4 banner

Toyota dual transfer case adapter

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  abrogate 
#1 ·
I have a Advance Adapters dual t-case adapter that I just swapped out. If anyone has ever followed my build, then you already know that it has damn near zero hours of use on it. I will post pics and PN once I get out of work today.

The adapter has the 21 spline output shaft. I have a brand new stud kit from my Marlin MC08-R10 that I am including along with the keystock for the shift rail. The only extra part you will need is a donor box.

Asking $300

I am located right outside of St. Louis, MO

PM me or e-mail me at juu_bakka@hotmail.com

#10 ·
you still drove on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime
could you go 200

Quote:
no, its practically brand new. ive driven the truck once for about an hour and found that i needed to rethink some aspects of the truck.
Yesterday 02:56 PM

dude you still drove with it. and that for an hour. driveing a car off a car lot just lowers the price sometimes to about half. i think $200-$250 is the right price.

#13 ·
KingRanch said:
Lemme look around and see what I can find.

Any particular ratio? No promises on that!!!

And since I am new to the Toy thing...is that for a Solid or IFS?

4.10's preferablly, but it doesnt really matter. NON E-locked. Its out of a FJ80 Landcruiser front solid axle.

youngkid said:
dude you still drove with it. and that for an hour. driveing a car off a car lot just lowers the price sometimes to about half. i think $200-$250 is the right price.
i dont think that comparing an adapter with the depreciation of a new car is relevant. think what you want. doesnt bother me.

#14 ·
KingRanch said:
Considering this adapter cost around $491.76..I'd say $300 is a VERY fair price for only an hour of drive time.

Now if he cracked it, chipped it, stripped a bolt hole, gauled, or bent it that's a different stroy.....
exactly. the truck has been out of the garage for a total of roughly 1 hour over the past three years. I haven't even had the adapter for the whole time period. and no, it is not cracked, chipped, stripped, gauled, bent, etc...

#15 ·
KingRanch said:
Considering this adapter cost around $491.76..I'd say $300 is a VERY fair price for only an hour of drive time.

Now if he cracked it, chipped it, stripped a bolt hole, gauled, or bent it that's a different stroy.....
where?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.