|03-09-2007, 07:21 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2003
Member # 25608
Location: One foot in the grave
Ford 5.0 engines and 4x4 c-6 trannys and np435/205
I've got six 5.0's for sale
1. from a 87 Ford van very low mileage and very clean, complete w/wiring harness and computer - enigine complete $500 min. VERY GOOD ENGINE
2. from a 87 Ford van - around 120,000 mile engine, comes w/wiring harness and computer engine complete but needs some bolt on stuff repairs. $350
3. from a late 80's Mercury Maquie (sp) 130,000 mile engine ran ok comes w/wiring harness and computer, engine complete $400
4. same as above Mercury Maquie but tired engine for parts or overhaul and no wiring harness or computer. $100.00
5. two mustang engines one is parts and other needs overhauled - no wring harness or computers - stangs have the good heads and one has the shorty factory headers. $200 for both
1. c-6 from a 78 FS Bronco w/ a 205 transfercase. worked ok when removed. complete with torque converter. 351 engine - don't know what 351 Ford ran in the FS 87 Broncos. NOTE: (This tranny will come with a c-6 5.0 bolt pattern tranny which is missing the tail housing and I don't know if work ok or not, just picked it up for the bolt pattern - came from a 4x4 in a JY.) $250 for both.
2. c-6 from a FS truck w/ the 5.0 bolt pattern. Transfercase is a aluminum housing unit - not sure the model # of it. complete with torque converter - worked ok when removed. $200
3. NP435/205 complete. from (or should I say, still in) a 78 FS Bronco w/351 - good solid tranny. $250.
Call for questions or if you need more info 314-807-0638 Rob
St Louis Mo area