Pirate 4x4 banner

This European Life: An Open Travelogue

23K views 62 replies 13 participants last post by  FirstRam 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,
My name is Miguel, I am 23 years old, a citizen of Spain and within 20 days I shall be starting a solo expedition from the United States to the southernmost tip of Argentina. Being a Mercedes gear-head and striving with a tight budget, I bought a 1981 Mercedes 300TD wagon that I am currently modifying to make expedition-worthy.

Since I graduated college, I started writing a blog called "This European Life", where I narrate my travels and my thoughts on where life takes me. I call it an open travelogue because I do not plan on it NEVER ending, I am always looking to meet fellow travelers wherever I go! So, don't be shy and shoot me a line if you want to meet and talk about rigs and overlanding!

It is an honor to be part of this –VERY SERIOUS- community of offroaders and adventurers, and I hope to meet many of you wherever my wheels take me! I shall also keep my eyes open for the last supplies I need!

Thank you!
-Miguel Llorente

See less See more
#60 ·
What an adventure! Great blog and good luck in your new business venture. :beer:

#62 ·
Llorente of Arabia strikes again! This time is the long-expected trip to Jordan I took last February. It hasn't been until now that I decided to write on it, for I have been busy with all the workplace drama, moving to a new home, and my future USA tour with "Curator on the Go". So far, the response has been mostly positive.

THIS EUROPEAN LIFE: Journey to the Ottoman Crescent (II)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.