Pirate 4x4 banner

ranger cab on EB frame

960 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  shons b2 
#1 ·
well ive discovered my tub is to trashed to try and fix. the running gear and frame are still good though. id like to get this driving again. has anyone swaped bodys? if so how was the fit? other than moving body mounts and electrical is there anything really difficult? what did you do with the bed? bob it to fit eb frame, lengthen the frame to fit the bed or flat bed? thanks

#2 ·
Why not look for another EB body?
It seems like more of a devalue of the truck in my mind
not to mention that than everyone will think you are driving a Ranger rather than a cool ass Bronco.

I have seen people do that with Bronco II bodies tho....
I never really saw the point in that either.....

#6 ·
[hijack on] not yet. waiting on the oil filter adapter , then i'll sit the motor in. my cherry picker does'nt have enough lift to drop the 5.0 over the grille. so this was a good excuse to copycat yours . i need to swap wire and hook up the gas and practice a little before i tear into the cowl . .030 flux core with my lack of skill is pretty pathetic :eek: i appreciate you remembering , i'm optimisticly thinking at least 3 weeks out for me.[/hijack off]

RLBronco - if you can't find pics post back. i may be able to dig up a few.
shon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.