Pirate 4x4 banner

'79 F250 Value?

689 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Zebrafive 
#1 ·
I know that this may not be in the correct forum, but I did not know where else I should place it. I think I may want to sell my current "fun" truck since I just got a new truck (05 f350 Harley diesel crew). Anyway I really have no idea how much this truck should go for. I know what I want to at least get for it but I don't know if thats realistic. Ok... the truck is a 79 f250. Has a dana 60 high pinion front and dana 60 rear with limited slip. Driveline has all new u-joints and seals. Brakes are great, and has rear disc brakes, all new lines and master cylinder(no e-brake). Comes with custom rear tube bumper with integral hitch and tow points and front winch bumper w/tow points and a 10,500lb mm hydro winch. Has new power steering box which wasnt cheap. rear suspension is stock and front has "highboy" springs. Has a three inch body lift to clear the 38" swamper tsl that are about 40%. np435/np205 and motor is a 400 that burns oil but has an edelbrock carb, intake, and cam. the truck was a daily driver and took it on 200+mile trips no prob(just would burn about 3 quarts in that trip!!!) the body is decent with a large dent on the pass. door and rear of the bed (damn trees!) Has dual tanks with working selector switch. All accessories work. I wish I had pics but none online.
Sorry this is so long but I think i got everything. If the price goes high enough, i will throw in the hi-lift and some straps and chain and toolbox(no tools)for some enticement(sp.?) I am in northern New Jersey.
SO what do you guys think? How much can I expect to get for it?(Once again if I am in the wrong place let me know...)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.