Pirate 4x4 banner

Ranger Front Slip

558 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Toyota_Force 
#1 ·
Just curious if any one knows if i can take the front slip out on an 88 ranger 5 speed if the t-case will leak or not. I have a ranger with an all stock motor tranny and t-case and a toyota t-case behind that with toyota diffs. The only thing is now there is no use for the driver drop and need to know if it will leak fluid on trails or if i need to plug it some how. any idea? Eventually it will sport a turbo 2.3 on propane and a c4 with manual valve body and stacked devorced toy cases and toy diffs. it has 39.5 tsl's on it now and will have 42 iroks coming with the rest of mods later. any help would be appreciated thanx

#5 ·
ya it'a a manual case. It will need a cap??? isn't the case cast aluminum. might be a bitch to weld to? Cutting it in half is sorta out of the question. too much work for no real benifit. ppl can laugh all they want when i tell them i have less the 1800$ in it i'll be laughing back. lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.