Pirate 4x4 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

33x1250 thornbird on f150 rim?

2K views 33 replies 15 participants last post by  FearMe 
#1 ·
will it work? stock rim measures 15x7 1/2, really only going to have them on for the next couple of weekends so i'm not worried about long term effects.

#11 ·
its not that bad...i got the tires for free, will get them mounted for free at Chicago Bandag by a buddy of mine and when new tires go on he'll take them off for free and then i'll give them to victory:D

#12 ·
i sure hope the guy carved them for ya too. and maybe even mounted them on your truck... id run bfg a/ts before i ran those. :laughing:

#14 ·
they might be alright after about 9 hours with a tire carver and a 36 pack. make em look like boggers...:D

#26 ·
and i would definately take my truck over yours...whats your point? all i originally asked if the tire would fit. not how well they do offroad. i know for a fact they suck but they'll do better than what i have. so if you have no good info to add to this thread, dont post in it.

#27 ·
Just mount them up, I have seen 40" TSL's mounted on stock wheels.
The Thornbirds may be at the bottom on the traction list, but they will still be better than a street tire.

#28 ·
You know, I never clicked on this thread merely due to the fact that it had "thornbird" in the title. Curiousity finally gave way, and yup, it was pretty much what I expected :laughing:

#30 ·
:laughing:

Funny because its true......

Fawking thornbirds :shaking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.