Pirate 4x4 banner

some pics of my lift

20K views 215 replies 67 participants last post by  Proeliator 
#1 · (Edited)

Starting to see the light lol.

See less See more
#5 ·
Cause i wanted to shes going to be my Toy hauler,daily driver 750 front clip going on soon shes around the 34" lift

Heres my next build one of these the real thing starting this winter Alcohol, blown 3500 + ponys unsponsered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcOZJo2mlJs

Wicked what it takes you ah hmmm 1/2 plus hr to go over will take me a second YOU TARD.

as well this is the ford section not the HEEP section so beat it you MORON

#6 · (Edited)
That thing with the ginormous banana springs is going to be your toy hauler!?

I thought I was viewing a thread at pavement sucks for a minute.

:laughing:

Oh, the humanity........

#11 ·
I sure get a kick out of this i just post a pick of my truck and all hell break loose lmao. I built my truck All myself in mh driveway including all bracketry Pretty good i must say considering 90% of Everyone orders there parts Cause there chicken shiat or don't grab the concept So please ppl I built my truck as for what I WANT not to make you HAPPY but to make me happy ,

PS: this truck has and will make me money, hell i got it going into a movie through Paramount pictures This fall, store front advertising etc. so its a good thing
and let me tell you its a blast to drive.
I've worked in the Canadian oilpatch for sometime now So it see's offroad for what its designed for and thats it
If i wanted to start a pissing match i would go to the neibourhood Bar have a couple of drinks And Guazeknock somebody
Thanks for all your remarks guys you seem like a good group of people here NOT.

#18 ·
considering 90% of Everyone orders there parts Cause there chicken shiat or don't grab the concept
Where are the 90% of these people you ask I think their on some gay foriegn website I know someone will help and post the link.

Also whats so hard about grasping the concept of removing stock springs and inserting hellagay banana springs, Or did you make the springs in your driveway:flipoff2:

#25 ·
what did you expect? either we love it or we hate it. if you cant use it most of the time we hate it...:D

this happens on most build threads...

#26 ·
yeah i agree with danger what kinda shocks? im pretty sure everyone i know has built every "bracket" on their rig and they are for full function not cruising the mall to pick up 12 year old skeezers. This is a rockcrawling website not flat hatter *** bag website that thinks just cuz he has rockwells he is cool and trys to make up for his short comings. do me a favor go back to africa and hang yourself (use winch cable it wont break)

#28 · (Edited)
here RHINO
Im not sure the wetad knows how to use a link.

I thought bypasses were for go fast desert racing, now I realize they are just a way to add some bling to your ranchos.

Hang on let me go to the shop, find some PIPE and JB it to an old shock, Ill polish it up real good, chrome it, then list it on ebay and we'll see if this guy buys it

Attachments

#29 ·
All I have to add at this point, is you know its a bad day when I'm the one to say "whoa, thats a big, gay truck!".

I'm still curious to know how he claims that it drives like a charm when its clear its still in the build up phase :shaking:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.