Pirate 4x4 banner

TRS's

2K views 55 replies 29 participants last post by  wanderer-RRORC 
#1 ·
How many TRS's are there here. Post up!

#7 ·
just when ya think ya get away from them...they follow ya all over the dam net too....:flipoff2:

#18 ·
"Put this shit in chit-chat. You offer no ford tech."
Thanks dick head. I realize that there is no tech in this post. But TRS is for FORDS if you didnt know ASSHOLE! So i figured it would be seen best here by all the X TRS's like my self. So shove it up you arse with the rest of you haters cause i i dont give a damn!!:flipoff2:

#20 ·
Ahh....now I see why your an X TRS'r....if ya couldnt handle the kiddy playground...deffinitly dont come to pirate...this is where some of the big boys play..and they play ROUGH!!:mr-t:

#21 ·
That's funny you guys complaining about the log-ins lol.

No one's had to reregister their name there in 3 years now, the user database has been fine since the forum switch away from the Yabb/phpbb crap.

#23 ·
Wtf is TRS :confused:

I'm guessing The Ranger Station.

I've heard it brought the Ghey in uber-amounts but can't say since I've never been to that site. Hmmm, technically I own a Ranger, at least, its got Ranger badges. I bet they'd love me over there :spam:

#33 ·
I'm being told on TRS that the GM 700R4 is the bestest transmission EVAR!!!...

Love the tech. :shaking:

#35 ·
Aslong as I don't start seeing "My girlfriend was cheating on me with my best friend in my bedroom in my parents basement and told me to close the door on my way out" Threads by Lil' Blue (Whiny bitch) Ranger on Pirate I will be satisfied. That kid makes me want to hang myself.

#40 ·
Ill play.. I was there once.. Got booted every 3 months for about a year and a half until one fo the wannabe racecar driver, ******* mullet having, non :smokin:, super power of the earth admins decided he had enough. Still got the ranger tho.:flipoff2:

#43 ·
I was on POR before TRS for obvious reasons but I gotta say that that fool DaveR on TRS has helped me out a few times on stock ranger tech so I gotta give him props for that and I've sold some shit on there but other than that TRS is ghey. Haven't been on lately but sounds like it sucks even more now. Its cool to have another rescource for these trucks tho. :smokin:

#47 ·
Ahh, TRS, yeah I remember that shithole. Was a mod there for like 3 years before all that pay to play bs and the return of the almighty redshred or ric or whatever the fuck he goes by now. There is a few, and I mean a few people there who are decent and know there shit, but most are just assholes.

I doubt I have gone on that site once in the last year:flipoff2:

#48 ·
cuz yer 2Xtreme for them...:flipoff2:

doenst anybody ever use the same screen name....:homer::shaking:

ya cookin tommorow?? we'll be there around noon..

#52 ·
ha ha i hate to be that guy, but their tech library taught me a lot. they have a lot of good info, and i only found a few of their library info to be wrong after what i learned and saw proven true on pirate. most of the strickly ranger info is very good. their forum is a peice of shit tho lol. the people on it are retards

#55 ·
yeah yeah, I made this name a looooong time ago. I joined but hardly ever post here, I just lurk. If I can (and if I am not lazy) I will change it to the same as everyplace else.

94stepsideford, there assholes in the wrong ways. I like you assholes because I am a asshole like you all:flipoff2:

yeah tony, I can cook anything as long as I am holding a beer and it involves fire.

#56 ·
yup...and ya did!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.