Pirate 4x4 banner

Diesel Shit

2K views 54 replies 15 participants last post by  94stepsideford 
#1 ·
What is your least favorite diesel truck?

#27 ·
Ford Diesels you dip shits! I thought your intelligent enough to get the point guess not.:laughing:
You said it fucktard. Why dont you climb out of your "tractor" (I'm guessing lawnmower), pull your head out of your ass and open your eyes you might learn something instead of being an ignorant fucking ******* that give the rest of us a bad name.

#9 ·
what do you think everyone's going to say their least favorite diesel ever put in a ford is?

The old IDI, most likely the 6.9, but some will say 7.3. No one has them anymore, they were way underpowered compared to today's diesels, there isn't much of an aftermarket following because they were before the huge diesel craze... And most people haven't even had one. That said, yeah they are dogs. But I can fix anything on it myself, unlike the Powerchoke with all its electrical mess.

Oh, and go eat your heart out.

#26 ·
Hyde you fucking retard no shit ford never made a diesel for a pickup its navistar international that made their diesel engines for their pickup, but your to big of a dumbass to read and understand. Cant say much for Danger Retard he's just a well...............retard.

#28 ·
Oooooooo big words where did they come from out of your ass they sure didnt come out of your cock sucking mouth now did they? Ford as in TRUCK and DIESEL as in what diesel they running. Why dont you and Mr.AssHatRanger go at go have fun in the back of his truck. Hyde lol you pound hide or HYDE. And just think your probably crying over the internet over nothing, and your arguing over nothing either. BTW your the dick well one of the dicks who started it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.