Pirate 4x4 banner

Leafs to Coil-overs

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  bowtied_micky 
#1 ·
Looking to spend my Gov. money to convert my F350 from leafs to coil-overs. Hoping to achieve a better turning radius an better ride while mobbin down the dirt roads of eastern Oregon.
I dont have much experience with these type of suspension conversions an am needing some schooling on how to covert over, which springs to use, and how to achieve best possible results, while maintaining my 6" lift stance, this is all in preparation for running bigger meats 40-46"

#2 ·
Take a look at F150 pre-runner sites or google search something like that. Check fullsizebronco forums for straight axle coil-sprung conversions...

what does the truck look like now? We had a 96 F350 XLT powerstroke... it rocked...

my brother totaled it in 07 :( :mad3: only had 80k miles on it! 20 were from me borrowing it!

i'd wheel one, but i love how the look... it may hurt to much to crunch it on trees... then again... it would look BA!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.