Pirate 4x4 banner

solid axle swap for 96 bronco

7K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  78bronco460 
#1 · (Edited)
I bought a 1994 bronco last night. 302 auto. I want to know what I will need to do to clear 36-38" tires. I also want to know where is a good source for solid axle conversions. I have built several 4x4s for other people, but never had to worry about where to get the parts and what will work best. I want to build this thing for the beach and a little trail time. Nothing to crazy. I anybody has any info to point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I am also trying to do this on a small budget.

#4 ·
I am currently collecting parts for my SAS on my '95 and the route i am going it will come in around 3k.

I can be done cheaper if you just use everything as is from a donor 78-79 ford bronco/f150 front end. You will have to fab up an upper track bar mount because no one make one that will work.

Search around the Fullsizebronco.com solid axle forum and you will find everything you need to know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.