Pirate 4x4 banner

79 ford d60 help please!!!

967 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Antiqueford 
#1 ·
Hey everybody - - I am trying to find a 79 ford dana 60 wheel hub (with no success). The passenger side race had spun and ate the inside of the hub up. when I tried to replace the race and bearing it just dropped into place without being pressed in. The old race was split in half:mad3:

My question is-- is there another year other than 72-79 that is interchangable or is there an aftermarket hub? Or does anyone have a hub that they would like to sell me.....

Thanks in advance.

#5 · (Edited)
Ford didnt start using 60 fronts till 1976 to my knowledge. If there are any earlier Ford 60 fronts out there by chance they are more than likely drum brake.The 76 and early 77 dont have the hubs you need. You need hubs off a 77.5 and up 60 front. Seen a couple sets on ebay might still be there. That was a couple of days ago but wouldnt hurt to check.

#6 ·
www.broncograveyard.com probably has what you need. If its not on their site, call em up. They've got everything for Ford trucks 73 to current pretty much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.