Pirate 4x4 banner

engine swap

1K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  redpitbull44 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if u can bolt a 6.8 v10 to a E40d transmision

#2 ·
Did you search this on here and google it first? I did, and I know the answer, but I'm not telling because I googled 6.8L V10 to E4od and found the answer in less than 30 seconds.

#3 · (Edited)
That is the stupidest, most fucking retarded thing I have ever read. Seriously what the fuck is your problem. Don't be a fricking retard. If you know the answer give it. There's no sense being a god damn noob, especially if you really did search for it. What are you, fucking ten? Grow up.

To answer the OP; I believe it will bolt up without a problem.

#10 · (Edited)
For all you know he DID search first. Just because your too fucking stupid to give a simple answer doesn't mean you have to bitch about it, especially to the guy who claims he ran a search whats the fucking point of saying "I have the answer, but you can't have it." You're an adult. (I assume.) So act like one.

And hell, maybe someone who DID the swap might chime in with useful information.
But I doubt that.

#11 ·
Prozon, Now you want us to post up a google search for this guy? Are you half retarded or do you go retard as a full time occupation? :homer:
Good god, I hope this forum isn't going to let a newbie skip doing some VERY simple search before he gets the answer simple a question.
We are adults with "attitude" here. :flipoff2:
If you don't like it you might want to stick to this forum.
More your style and found with a google search!

#12 ·

OK...I clicked the link....now the only question that comes to my mind is exactly WHAT were you searching for to find this link? I fail to see anything on that site about engine swapping, and nothing there is remotely connected to what this thread is about. Is 'Gay Cowboys' something you normally search for? I guess to each his own.........................

#19 ·
NOT THIS ASSHOLE AGAIN!!!! Man, everytime I look at that picture I laugh, but I can't bear to look at it for more than 1/2 second, or I start to feel pukey. He's staring at me as I type this. Fuck you!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.