Pirate 4x4 banner

New to the forum, need some help with a few mods!!!

1K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  redstang410 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I am new to the forum and was told to come here as its the best offroad informative forum around...

I am looking to do a few upgrades to my truck (2001 F-250 XLT 7.3L Diesel) as im painting it in the next few weeks, and was wondering if any one on here could help/point me in the right direction? I have already done Bushwacker Fender Flares, 6" fabtech lift and HAD ATX Punisher 20x9" rims on Mickey Thompson BAJA ATZ Radial 35x12.5R20LT's... My rims started to peel, the dealer gave me full credit (6 months ago) and now i am having a HELL of a time finding rims similar, as everyone seems to be "out of stock" or on rediculous backorder.

I am looking for the following items, and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction;

- 20x9,10" Rims.. preferably with a dish, minor rivets around lip, and a 8s spoke style rims (much like the ATX Punisher)... CHROME or BLACK/CHROME combo
- ARB/Road Armor Bumper - Preferably Road Armor - Stealth

I live in Canada, so some shipping may be an issue, but i'd really like to find some rims ASAP within a nice bidget ($300-$400/rim)

Any deals on the Road Armor bumpers kicking around???

Thanks Alot guys!!!

Dutch

See less See more
#5 ·
Yeah...so... you say im a poser because i dont go mudding as a hobby? i dont get your pessimism, because you really dont know shit about me.

All negativity aside, i came here to get some info on any wheel/road armor deals, and not to listen to amatuerish comments like yours.

#12 · (Edited)
No beadlocks for me... that must be the "poser" coming out in me.. I am really not a fan of the beadlock look, i think i am going with XD armour 20x9's

this truck does Minor offroading, just what is necessary for my onsite visits (construction)

I pour most of my "mod dough" into my 2008 e60 M5...

As for paint.. my truck is stock Ford Silver, and was thinking of just repeating the same, as it would match the rest of my fleet.

Little uneasy about doing anything too drastic! ahaha

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.