Pirate 4x4 banner

M&M Offroad "The HITMAN" Build

104K views 525 replies 50 participants last post by  DoctorWheels 
#1 ·
#13 Is going to be a Turn Key tj front clipped 4 seater with all the goodies.
Ls engine,auto,atlas,tons,42's.

Vehicle Metal Chassis

Automobile repair shop Vehicle Chassis Auto part Automotive tire

See less See more
#510 ·
Just cause I know how to drive and don't flop in the parking lot does not mean I don't wheel properly :flipoff2:

Now, next time (winter Rausch) you follow every line I make, and I'll watch you try to take. It'll be epic!!! :laughing:

#518 ·
Thanks for throwing the pics in here!

Quick recap of the last 36 hours. The Massholes show up. Beers all around. Eat some glorious lobster and steak. Drink more beers. Everyone goes to bed. It's icy and cold when we get to Rausch. It's icy and cold when we leave! Between then, group of 4, 1 guy breaks a rear shaft, one guy kills a tcase and I break inner and outer passenger shafts. Marc breaks nothing cause he takes all bypasses and access trails :flipoff2:
Come back and make burgers, taters, heat up the wonderful chili I made and eat, drink beers and those asshats are heading back to the shit show state Mass.

#525 ·
I'll get one up tomorrow. I did it on the cheap knowing it wasn't gonna last. Sheet of plexi from lowes (it's not a regular plexi it's some bendable stuff that I can't remember the name and not lexan) that I cut to slide under the roof a little and just drilled and zip tied around the a pillars. I cracked it last weekend cause I set my steering wheel on the orbital mount and jammed my knee into it getting in. It scratched easily as well, but not horrible. It'll last me the cold months though and if not for a few dollars I'll cut another one!

When you making it down this way? Doing big dogs ice breaker in April and I know Marc (docwheels) will be there, RK (another M&M guy with FJ front clip) is supposed to try and make it, and a whole bunch of others we wheel with. Welcome to meet up and wheel if you can! Been out much in the rig?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.