Pirate 4x4 banner

Newest Pirate Initiate,(Puke)

3K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  Timbo 
#1 ·
The Pirates of the Rubicon club held their annual Initiate vote last night.
There were 8 prospects.
Only one was voted in.
Our newest Puke (until after a successfull initiation run), is Viking Dave.

Congrats Viking,..let the games begin :flipoff2:

#2 ·
I like Dave... good for you guys and good for Dave... Ill be calling you in september H8.. that is our next Doins... you know Jeff its obvious your a follower since your a tinbender then a pirate.. why not a clamper? POKE POKE :) Im still gunnin for ya bro..
Maniac can tell you all about it after this weekend... OH WAIT HE CANT and he wont!!!!! LOL

Mike-

#3 ·
8 prospects? wow... who are the others?

I know disco was one... I was wondering how he was gonna run the box if he got the vote in... guess he'd of had to break his rig just beforehand so he could borrow someone's :flipoff2:

#5 ·
BnTMike said:
I like Dave... good for you guys and good for Dave... Ill be calling you in september H8.. that is our next Doins... you know Jeff its obvious your a follower since your a tinbender then a pirate.. why not a clamper? POKE POKE :) Im still gunnin for ya bro..
Maniac can tell you all about it after this weekend... OH WAIT HE CANT and he wont!!!!! LOL

Mike-
I am still guessing olives in the butt :eek:

#6 ·
you would like that ... you had your chance but I wont ask you again... only Jeff .. Your to much of a sissy bitch that wont wheel your jeep.. shit I wheeled more than you in the 10 minutes I was in your rig... I had beg it to go up a little hill... what pile of shit :flipoff2:
Mike-

#7 ·
BnTMike said:
you would like that ... you had your chance but I wont ask you again... only Jeff .. Your to much of a sissy bitch that wont wheel your jeep.. shit I wheeled more than you in the 10 minutes I was in your rig... I had beg it to go up a little hill... what pile of shit :flipoff2:
Mike-
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

#9 ·
Congrats to The Viking and soooo sorry to the rest :flipoff2:

#15 ·
HO YEA, CONGRATS DAVE. I'VE GOT SOME IDEAS TO THROW IN FOR THIS YEARS INNIATION :barf: IT'S A LITTLE SOMETHING THAT WAS MADE BACK IN THE COLEDGE DAYS THAT WAS GIVEN TO FRAT RIVALS! :barf: BUT IT TASTE GOOD :flipoff2:

#22 ·
GABE THOMPSON said:
Congrats Dave! We need to stop at the In-N-Out next time instead of hurrying to the airport so I could sit there for 3 hours. You deserved it just for the Viking horns on the rig. :beer: :beer:

Good luck to the rest of yous next year who didn't make it.
Shit Gabe you would fit in perfect. You dented, scratched, and knocked parts off my rig :flipoff2:

#23 ·
GABE THOMPSON said:
Congrats Dave! We need to stop at the In-N-Out next time instead of hurrying to the airport so I could sit there for 3 hours. You deserved it just for the Viking horns on the rig. :beer: :beer:

Good luck to the rest of yous next year who didn't make it.
Thanks. At least I got you there. Last time I ate at that In-N-Out I got sick. Good times Memorial weekend, look forward to next time.
Viking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.