Pirate 4x4 banner

Thanks to the Artweiser RIG

629 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SeaBass44 
#1 ·
I would like to extend my thanks to the Artweiser rig. Friday night at around 3:30 in the morning I had broken down right after the big boulder in True big sluice, I had pulled off the trail and started to inspect the damage and my first thoughts were that I either broke a rear R/P or the detroit and started to pull the rig apart. I had it sitting on natures jack stands ( rocks ) when he pulled up ( sorry can't remember his name ) and he asked what was wrong and if I needed help. I said " well if you've got an extra 5.29 diff I might need one. He replied by saying I've got one and it's yours if you need it. He didn't know who I was or where I lived, I couldn't believe he had offered it to me with no questions asked, just said mail it back to me when you get home. Turned out I didn't need it but, I would still like to thank him for offering. I have been wheeling the con for a couple years now and have never really needed to borrow major parts, but have always help others out with parts, welder, air, ect.. and it's nice to know that when needed it DOES come back around...

Thanks again.....

#2 ·
let me ad to this

our group camped ast buck friday night, went to sleep around 11pm, head a few rigs drive by, no big thing, but when I woke the artwieser rig was right across from us, and people camped 10 feet away........they did not wake us at all setting up camp, what great guys eh:smokin: We talked to them, not sure who was artwieser, good people.I camped[broken] at the bottom of lil sluice sat night, it was also no noise, but I had expected it:p I did hear Pirate Lane going through the box, but that was it......I would have watched but was dead tired from breaking:flipoff2:

#3 ·
Re: let me ad to this

SeaBass44 said:
our group camped ast buck friday night, went to sleep around 11pm, head a few rigs drive by, no big thing, but when I woke the artwieser rig was right across from us, and people camped 10 feet away........they did not wake us at all setting up camp, what great guys eh:smokin: We talked to them, not sure who was artwieser, good people.I camped[broken] at the bottom of lil sluice sat night, it was also no noise, but I had expected it:p I did hear Pirate Lane going through the box, but that was it......I would have watched but was dead tired from breaking:flipoff2:
you broke?! I didn't know that. Good thing the Pep Boys had the shop open Huh?:flipoff2: I have a pic of the repair, but it's at home and I'm at work. I'll post it tonight if I remember.
Joe

#5 ·
Re: Re: let me ad to this

joep said:

you broke?! I didn't know that. Good thing the Pep Boys had the shop open Huh?:flipoff2: I have a pic of the repair, but it's at home and I'm at work. I'll post it tonight if I remember.
Joe
I have another post thanking you buddy:p Thx again, to you and all that help out anyone!:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: next time you see me, come by for a :beer: or soda, or tequila:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.