Pirate 4x4 banner

Anyone been to Naches Pass or Funny Rocks in WA?

3K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  homegrowntoy 
#1 ·
I just got back from there yesterday. It was my first mountain wheeling experience. I had to so much fun, I am getting a 4x4. Either an older Toyota 80-85. Or a 93-95 Jeep Wrangler. So has anyone here been up to funny rocks at all?

#2 ·
LOL

Welcome NEWBIE Funny rocks didn't get all the rubber on the rocks from web wheeling.

#4 ·
Alot of people here go wheeling there. You'll also find that people on the snort board go there alot since more of them are WA locals.
http://www.snort4x4.com/cgi-bin/YabbGold/YaBB.pl/YaBB.pl

Also the snort board has a story and PICs of the fear me/snort challenge thingy that happened a couple weeks ago.

BTW The POR tour has a naches area date in early august. Do a search and find the thread for the dates etc.

#10 ·
crash said:

BAHAHAHAHAAHA, nope, that came from pansie asses peeling out and polishing the fawkin rocks,lol...
true there are allot folks tring to climb that barely made it down the trail to get there. Also there are those folks that feel there rig can do anything.... even if its not a JEEP etc etc etc. and take there pathfawker and try and climb the crack.

That area is just not big enough for the size of the crowds on good Sat.

Moon rocks is more fun anyway.

Crash have you heard of any others areas around the state with that type of rock formation? That might be open to wheeling.

#11 ·
ItsaCJ6 said:

true there are allot folks tring to climb that barely made it down the trail to get there. Also there are those folks that feel there rig can do anything.... even if its not a JEEP etc etc etc. and take there pathfawker and try and climb the crack.

you're supposed to drive UP that crack?? DAMMIT! i drove DOWN it :( :( :( :( :( :(

#18 ·
Tankota said:

Wait a minute, your girlfriend was the one driving your diesel (nice mosquito killer you got there:D ) up and down the rocks all day. :flipoff2:

i didn't get a single bug bite :D and i'm to damned lazy to pull the head to change the valve seals!

i drove some... but my california visitor drove most of the day @ funny rocks.. you didn't see me @ moon rocks :D

#19 ·
Tankota said:

Wait a minute, your girlfriend was the one driving your diesel (nice mosquito killer you got there:D ) up and down the rocks all day. :flipoff2:
I'm not his girlfriend!! :p

Dontcha love the smokin skittle?? :D:D

Funny rocks and Moon rocks was a blast...I can't believe what a pansy I was before I did the line at Moon... :rolleyes:

#21 ·
DSI said:

pansy :p was easy huh? since u did it easier than me!
LOL I did make it look easy didn't I?? Teeehehe, in your own truck too. We never timed you going full throttle tho...Too bad we didn't get any pics of me going up that DAVE!!!!! :p

Hopefully the pics that chick sends me will have it on there..she asked for my addy and all....Maybe lil Keith's girl Amy got some??

#25 ·
Why don't you 2 get a fawkin room, sheesh!!!

As for something around that is the same type of formation as the moon rocks or funny rocks, nothing I have seen that is public access so to speak. I think the way to go about it will to get ahold of a private land owner...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.