Pirate 4x4 banner

Attica July 25-28

467 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  woody 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
woody
IH8MUD Admin

Badlands - Attica, Indiana - July 25-20, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, since the BHCC cancelled their trail rides due to the fire danger, I've put my Plan B into action.

DATE: July 25-28, 2002
PLACE: Badlands of Attica IN (http://www.badlandsoffroad.com )
CAMPING: Summers Campground, 765-762-2832

THE "PLAN":
I'm arriving at Summers on Wed evening about 10:30pm and staying thru Sunday morning. Since there is nothing "formal" about this, just show as you please. My personal plan is to run Thurs thru Orange and then progressively get more silly as the weekend goes. The Park opens at 9am and I think closes at 6pm, but I'll likely will be out earlier than that (I like my campfire wheeling too). Figger on 9am leave times from the campground, filling up the tanks on the way in, and on the trails by 9:45-10am at the worst. It IS a 10 mile drive from the campground to the Park, however the Park does have room for trailers, etc. should someone need that option. Summers is a nice place....primitive and powered sites available, clean, outdoor pool, clean showers, etc.

Note: I run stupid-silly trails. If you bring your stock Kia Sportage and expect to get winched/strapped/etc thru, don't hold your breath. There are easier trails in Attica...I've just never done them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Swearingen IH8MUD.com - Exclusively Land Cruisers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.