Pirate 4x4 banner

To part or not

468 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  SeaBass44 
#1 · (Edited)
OK, I want some of your opinions here. I bought this truck VERY cheap. Subject is a very well used 1995 F-350 4X4 Powerstroke, 5 spd, cracked block (fixable). High pinion 60 front axle (bad pinion bearings), 10.25 Sterling rear and 1356 t/case. Did I say very well used?

Would you:

A: Keep the axles and part the rest of the truck to recoup your money.

B: Fix it up enough to resell it and possibly make a substantial amount of profit.

C: Fix it and make it useable as a tow rig and driver and keep it.

D: Just sit on it for a while and maybe use it for the next wheelin project.

Keep in mind I already have 1 ton stuff under my wheeler and I also have a '99 Superduty PSD for a tow rig.

#3 ·
First:
A. drive over to my house
B. leave the front d60 there
C. Haul my F350 donor out of my garage for me.

NO fun moving an F350 with no axle around the garage. I had some of those "Car dollies", right.....Wish I had a quad to push it around, but the wife was free....

How cheep? $500?

part it out

Im parting out my 1976 F350, also If you guys want some parts, Ive got 3-tanks for 70 gallons. A 429 engine builder out of a 1973 thunderbird. Trim pieces, lights, 16.5in wagon wheels, most of the glass is good.. Tucson AZ.

IF its fun dont worrie about what your gonna do with it. Figuiring out what to do with it is half the fun..... I love junk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.