Why JR and Jack like rocks...

2K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Eskimo 
#1 ·
So JR, are you going to stay out of the mud from now on? :D

See less See more
#5 ·
c104 said:
JR,

Were the tear off googles handy or useless in that crap?
Matt
Yeah, it helped. I only got a chance to tear off one though.

c104 said:
I bet you loved the feel of poison oak infested water around <your> privates...OH YEAH!
Matt
I doused my balls in Ivy Block and hoped for the best... Seemed to work out ok.

Matt, the DVD you made of TTC was freakin' KILLER! Thanks. You 'da Man!

#6 ·
What DVD?

I want a DVD. How can I get one?

I put up a few more pics on my site. Got quite a few of you JR. Here's a few more of you mudboy...

Look at how tiny the FC Bronco looks beside the Frog:

Abba in the rocks

Matt and Jesse getting the tug:

#8 ·
Cool pictures Tim. TTC was a great time. I am hoping to go back in a few years. Well I won't be able to be the driver I guess, but a rig I built.

I think its funny when I hear guys complain about the mud. As far as I am concerned, you can't go wheelin' without getting a little muddy. But it would be nice not having to wash my truck an hour before I can work on it.

#10 ·
wngrog said:
I cut my teeth running the Mississippi Delta in a Toyota Mud truck and seriously did not know there was anything but mud when it came to 4x4's until I was 28 years old.

Thank GOD I saw the light.....rocks!
Serious rocks are too hard on my back. Sucks to feel old in your 30's. Mud's much more forgiving, even if it is a bitch to clean up. Deep water crossing was probably the ultimate. Loads of fun, but no cleanup :)

TEX

#14 ·
JR said:

Stay tuned!;)
Me too! Me too! Put me on the list for one of those DVD's cuz I'm gettin' sick of the crappy of FW videos. They don't really get it do they. I don't want to see interviews or bimbos that know nothing about four wheelin'. Just get to the good stuff! BTW, who has a copy of that tow contest that show's Rob's Blazer hoppin' and a bouncin'? Thanks.
Travis,
MOGified XJ

#25 ·
TEX said:

That's what my wife says about rock crawlers :D Personally, I think ya gotta experience it all before you can really consider yourself a "wheeler" ;)

TEX
Been there actually have 7.5 acres in Merced with a creek at the end of it. Used to take the neighbors and my dad's truck full speed at the top in the rainy season and pull the e-brake and do a ton of 360's sometimes you slid too far and ended up in the creek(always a crappy experience) and the rest of the time you threw mud all over the place. Seen many idiots try and cross that muddy horse poop filled creek never once saw it done always a smelly stuck. Glad too see your getting your kicks though.:beer:

#26 ·
wngrog said:
I cut my teeth running the Mississippi Delta in a Toyota Mud truck and seriously did not know there was anything but mud when it came to 4x4's until I was 28 years old.

Thank GOD I saw the light.....rocks!
Nolen..amen to that.. I saw it last year, at 26... Now all the guys I wheel with avoid mud like the fawkin plague.. so now we go from changing pinion seals to bigger, more expensive parts.. :flipoff2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.