Pirate 4x4 banner

Pirates----- Tin Bender DOES know how to drive !!

2K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  Rocksie 
#1 ·
We are gonna throw together a 'retro' truck for the Tin Bender to drive at the Hammers on the 2/3/4/ Aug.!!!!!! Can you say nite runs !! Got a 85 toy with no axles, tires, wheels, engine, trans--etc--- but we gonna get something for him to do the Hammers the first weekend in Aug !!:skull: full bodied-- retro rig !!!!

#3 ·
Lance said:
Night runs? Fawkin pu$$ies.... Mike and I will be hitting the hammers at least once (hopefully twice or more) during August and wheeling during the DAY. :skull:

so is it going to be a secret or are you going to tell us when so we can join in the fun.:)

#4 · (Edited)
There will be a run this weekend in Johnson Valley. We will meet at the valley floor at 8 PM friday night. For the brave we will also be running sat morning (bring sun oil)

There is a seprate run Aug 2 & 3. Again meeting at 8PM friday night. This will be followed by whatever day wheeling we can survive. It could be 110 out there!

#5 ·
Krusty said:
We are gonna throw together a 'retro' truck for the Tin Bender to drive at the Hammers on the 2/3/4/ Aug.!!!!!! Can you say nite runs !! Got a 85 toy with no axles, tires, wheels, engine, trans--etc--- but we gonna get something for him to do the Hammers the first weekend in Aug !!:skull: full bodied-- retro rig !!!!

That is gonna be pretty funny, I can already hear the sheet metal crunching and peeling back:D

#7 · (Edited)
Lance said:
Night runs? Fawkin pu$$ies.... Mike and I will be hitting the hammers at least once (hopefully twice or more) during August and wheeling during the DAY. :skull:
Spoken like a true Pollock..... Pines resident. Dumbass, do you have any idea how hot it gets out there??? Where will P4x4.com be when we have to scrape you into the urn after you cremated yourself at the Hammers under the mid-day sun?:flipoff2:

#9 ·
UGET IT said:
Oh yeah thats right there arent any trees down there.........:rolleyes: Wow hope we can handle the heat Lance.......:D

We Laugh
Ya know, I went to Henderson Nevada to the score race last weekend and it was FAWKING HOT! I thought I was seriously going to melt. AND I LIVE 30 MILES FROM THE HAMMERS!
So while you are laughing, you'd beetter bring plenty of water and some kind of shade. The local search and rescue comes out and hauls off people that "laugh at the heat" every weekend.
OH YA, and if you need a place to have a :beer: on the way back, give me a hollar. I'll be where the A/C is:flipoff2:

#10 ·
desertjeepin said:

Spoken like a true Pollock..... Pines resident. Dumbass, do you have any idea how hot it gets out there??? Where will P4x4.com be when we have to scrape you into the urn after you cremated yourself at the Hammers under the mid-day sun?:flipoff2:
Listen ladies..... I just got done dragging around a vehicle all weeekend in the hottest weather Utah has ever had in recorded HISTORY..... It was so hot that rigs with plastic (clear) hoods were MELTING! :eek:

We are going there to practice in the heat for a reason. ;)

#11 ·
Lance said:

Listen ladies..... I just got done dragging around a vehicle all weeekend in the hottest weather Utah has ever had in recorded HISTORY..... It was so hot that rigs with plastic (clear) hoods were MELTING! :eek:

We are going there to practice in the heat for a reason. ;)
And I will be there too! I know hot it gets down there and I'll be prepared with water bottle and shade in hand!

#16 ·
Chris Geiger said:
There will be a run this weekend in Johnson Valley. We will meet at the valley floor at 8 PM friday night. For the brave we will also be running sat morning (bring sun oil)

There is a seprate run Aug 2 & 3. Again meeting at 8PM friday night. This will be followed by whatever day wheeling we can survive. It could be 110 out there!
Is anyone gonna have a spare seat or 2. I'd love to ride along friday night and I might be able to talk my girl into comin as well. My truck is still short a front axle shaft and skidplates, and a fuel pump so i wont be able to run trails, tho i may bring it up to sleep in. Let me know I'd love to meet some of you guys and ride as a passenger for once.

Dallas

#19 · (Edited)
Sweet thanks todd. Anyone else have a seat for the girl, or even better 2 spare seats, its gonna be hard to talk Jeane into ridin in a separate rig with people she doesnt know. If not she'll just stay home while i get to have fun, oh well :flipoff2:

Dallas

PS, do you think i could get my Jetta to the meeting place or should i plan on either getting my truck running enough to drive up or stealing moms rig.

#23 ·
StinkBug said:
Sweet thanks todd. Anyone else have a seat for the girl, or even better 2 spare seats, its gonna be hard to talk Jeane into ridin in a separate rig with people she doesnt know. If not she'll just stay home while i get to have fun, oh well :flipoff2:

Dallas

PS, do you think i could get my Jetta to the meeting place or should i plan on either getting my truck running enough to drive up or stealing moms rig.
OOPs, sorry Dallas, didn't remember the sig change. However, let's try 1985, what's left of the 4Runner. It's got seats for 4, watch your head on the cage :D:D:D:D.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.