Pirate 4x4 banner

yolks and u-joints

552 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  bent70 
#1 ·
I am getting some driveshafts soon and want to get your opinions on what size u-joints to go with and what size are the yolks I have.

60rc
14ff
205 out of f-350

I have this in a early bronco with 40's and a 302 for now. Its mostly for rockcrawling and I have a medium foot if I have too.

#3 · (Edited)
Its a 4wd 435 with the stock adapter for the 205.
I know what you are looking for is really hard to find. But, there is a c6/205 with sb bellhousing. Ask Flatty I believe he has been looking and possibly found the source.( check the search I remember the post but it was a long time ago)

#5 ·
offroadr35 said:
can't help with your question but i'm wondering what tranny you're running and where the 205 adapter is from? Is it a C6? I can't seem to find a C6-205 with the ssmall block bellhousing.

-Steve
Not a problem. Take a junk BB C6 with the 205 output shaft and t-case adapter and stick them on a good SB C6. BB C6's are plentiful- behind most 351M/400 and 460's in the late 70's and early 80's.

#6 ·
You have a ford t-case so you already have the toughest 205 ever made 32 spline front output - gives us the tools to run a 1350 c/v off the t-case with our patented flange we make - or 1410 what ever floats your boat- on the diff - 1410 is the way to go and u bolt style makes it even tougher we offer all our yokes with u bolts we make them that way- hope this helps- any more questions if you want give me a ring - thanks Jess 530-877-2875 :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.