Pirate 4x4 banner

Winch Solnoids best place to buy

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  peewee 
#1 ·
I need to know where is the best place to buy winch solnoids. I have a M 8000 warn . Thanx in advance.

#6 ·
Re: Re: Re: Winch Solnoids best place to buy

they are typical older ford silenoids. last ones I bought were $6.00 but same part # for other cars WERE $15.00 so talk to an older exsperianced person. some one who can get you a part with out turning on the computer! 70's ford

#10 ·
Go to NAPA and ask for part number ST95. It's a continuous duty solenoid which works great for winches. Should cost around $15-20. It'll work on any Warn, Ramsey, etc.. Solenoids are just heavy duty switches. The winch doesn't know what brand it is and any brand will work on any winch if wired correctly.

#13 ·
horse_with_no_name said:
remember that the next time yer stuck to the doors in red texas mud and yer winch is !@#$%d, yer ol' ladys a bitchen about catchin a cold er sumthin and itz raynin catz and dogz, and a tornado iza cumin'.........DONT FERGET YER HIP WADERZ.napa st95
Warn & Ramsey just love guys like you!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 ·
hey where do you get the whole solenoid pack for cheap? the thing that you plug into? When I wrecked my truck it totaled the whole solenoid pack that you plug into. any body know of a good source?

#16 ·
Wow talk about draging up old threads.:)

Look on Ebay.. there are several shops in Australia that upgrade to Albright solenoids, and when they do, the original solenoid packs are put up for sale cheap.. Shipping is high but still cheaper than buying local..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.