Pirate 4x4 banner

I fianlly got my 60 in oh yeh-

1K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  onetoncv 
#1 ·
damnit after alot of time messing around i Did it - its in there - and the springs are hung and its brake time ! plumb the calipers and do a little spring work up front and i'm off- Jess :D

#3 ·
okay tom. - i went 35 spline and full spool- what a job on stock spindles - and disk brakes using ford rotors - and of course 1410 off the pinion and a 1350 c/v at the t-case - hehe- and a bit of spring inboarding on the frame - shackle angle set so the springs are a bit flat- thanks to erik and his handy work- :D - things are finally looking like its going to move - with work being buisy and family being sick for 2 weeks its put a damper on stuff - now all i need is a 60 front and a little set up air locker and such and i'm done - for now i have thw 44 exploder up front with 38.5 and 5-760 joints just waiting for problems hehe- :D a doubler and 454 are in the sights now - Jess :D

#19 ·
And the driveline showed up today -hehe- .120 wall - i called Jess said what the heck-? realized i was on the voice mail talking to myself -Hehe , drove it today she needs some shocks - and i need to get rid of the proportining valve and run my 2 lb residual check valves front and rear- then we will be ready to test - Jess:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.