Pirate 4x4 banner

Parking for Eroc????

675 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  snobrder 
#1 ·
I'm coming down to scope out the comp before I decide to enter. I was wondering what the parking situation is like. I'm thinking about bringing the Firebird down so that I can make some serious time. I'm only going to get to be there for Sat. Just wondering if it's a park on the side of the road in a ditch thing or if there's an actual parking lot.

Easy

#5 ·
Madmarx said:
How close is the parking lot to the crawling action? I would like to go spectate , but I am just getting over a broken ankle, so I don't want to crutch/limp to far to watch...
No more than say 100-200 yards and a slight downhill.

If you have a handicapped sticker (or just show them your crutches/cast) they'll let you pull right into where the event is and park like 50 feet from the main obstacle area :eek:

#7 ·
For those handicapped people considerig attending the event, we have always rented handicapped accessible port-o-lets and had designated parking, like Big Dude said.

New for our July event we will also have a shuttle between the parkig lot and obstacle areas for the disabled and elderly.

Tim

#9 ·
TrailKeeper said:

New for our July event we will also have a shuttle between the parkig lot and obstacle areas for the disabled and elderly.

Tim
Elderly??? Hey, they made special provisions for Bigdude :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.