Pirate 4x4 banner

4x4 Jambo in Canfield, OH

561 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Krylon.. 
#1 ·
Anyone here going??? It is the weekend of the 27th and 28th...

I will be there in my new blue beast........

#6 ·
badassjeepguy said:
you should really make it to an erocc event..... it is a damn good time.... my jeep is in pieces right now but next year ill be hittin everything i can except gates :) there is a seat open in the cherokee if youd like to go
I already sent in my registration for Canfield, but where is the erocc event? Hopefully next year I will hit some with ya!!!

Thanks for the invite!

#7 ·
Krylon.. said:

I already sent in my registration for Canfield, but where is the erocc event? Hopefully next year I will hit some with ya!!!

Thanks for the invite!
jellico tennessee..................... anytime bro.... btw you got a better chance of winning since i wont be there... lol :rolleyes: :flipoff2: :D

#8 ·
badassjeepguy said:

jellico tennessee..................... anytime bro.... btw you got a better chance of winning since i wont be there... lol :rolleyes: :flipoff2: :D
I am going this weekend to pick up my tow rig project so next year I will definately be at some of those events! :)

I am running a new rig this year. I bought my bros 86 K5... The body is alot better than mine. Actually, if you have seen any of the commercials for the Canfield Event on TV and see a two tone blue blazer on them, that is it! Something about them fullsize just wont let me go small! :)

#10 ·
I will be there with my black Sammy its on 38.5 boggers with a 4.3 and dana axles you can't miss it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.