Pirate 4x4 banner

Official ERoCC Check-In!!!!

2K views 62 replies 29 participants last post by  LoRent Toy 
#1 ·
Alright Ladies. :flipoff2:

One week from today, I'll be heading down for the competition. Hopefully Syko will have his tur....uh, his Jeep ready so that we can 'GET IT'.

Already got my reservations at the Best Western, so that's set.

SpaceGhost mentioned something about trying to get the POR guys together on Friday night at ?brenners? (something of the sort) for dinner. Anyone up for that?

Anyway, the who's coming, un-official, official POR signup here. :D

Later

#3 ·
We're going to whoop up on all you turd burglars in the legends class

Se you at the BW :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

How about I'm not the only one who brings beer this time

#7 ·
Looks like I'm going. Won't be there until around 1:00 am Friday night though. Probably sleep in my car somewhere, lol. I have no idea where I'm gonna crash on Sat. night though :eek:. Way to plan ahead, Mark :rolleyes:

#12 ·
I'm coming down to spectate on Sat. I'm needing to check out the comp to see if I think I can be even remotely competitive. I'd like to enter the Sept. comp, we'll see. I'll see if I can find a pirate flag to attach to my camelback.

Easy

#14 ·
EasyXJ said:
I'm coming down to spectate on Sat. I'm needing to check out the comp to see if I think I can be even remotely competitive. I'd like to enter the Sept. comp, we'll see. I'll see if I can find a pirate flag to attach to my camelback.

Easy
September event is series champ. Supposed to have to qualfiy to make the september event....

#15 ·
The prerequisite sound off! I am planning to arrive Thursday late pm. Damn GOP golf outing is that afternoon. Haven't called BW, so might be sleeping in my truck, lol.

Bigdude, the rump ranger of the sport mentioned buddy's bbq for dinner Friday. I countered with Buckners, so post your preference and be there! I got a single round of beers when we get there, so don't be trying to milk my ass for more!

I "will" have some Crown Royal for the celebration!

#17 ·
Be rolling in about 5-6PM Friday afternoon.
Reservations at BW again.
:rolleyes: Spectating............... unless someone needs help.

#21 ·
Welby said:
Looks like I'm going. Won't be there until around 1:00 am Friday night though. Probably sleep in my car somewhere, lol. I have no idea where I'm gonna crash on Sat. night though :eek:. Way to plan ahead, Mark :rolleyes:
Uh . . . if you're not able to stay in one of the motels, you can always stay at the campgound where we are going to be. It's free most of the time. ;)

J. J.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.