Pirate 4x4 banner

AUG UROC in VERNAL, UT

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Doug K 
#1 ·
Who's going? Where are y'all staying? I'm bringing plenty of Texas beer and a helmet... I guess water wouldn't be a bad idea. Any pointers from other spotters who've been at these recent hot comps?

#2 ·
More water. A hat, sunscreen, shade if you can. One of those pop-up canopies is nice if they have it set up like last year, with designated "pit" areas--we set up the canopy, and could hang out in the shade if we were feeling the sun a little too much.

#3 ·
Wow, the event is coming up quick, as in this weekend. Is anyone else going to be there? This is the final event of the UROC series. Here are the current top five with their point totals in both the Legends and Unlimited Class:

Legends
1. Dean Bulloch 500
2. Jeff Rector 450
3. Anthony Zimmershied 400
4. Von Werrett 370
5. Troy Muse 360

Unlimited
1. Curt Hildebrand 700
2. Tom LeBlanc 640
2. Gillen/Durham 640
4. Scott Gadsen 550
4. Chris Monk 550

#12 ·
We had to cancel...won't be able to make it because my buddy wasn't able to get a front driveshaft for his D44 swap...fork. Oh well... it would have been a good time.

Gunracer... I'm still interestred in 2.5 tons... send me a PM. I almost did drive off one of those mountains on my way back to Montrose... those mountain roads ain't West texas routes... :D
Then to make things worse i almost rolled in Moab... had the old powerstroke up on two tires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.