Pirate 4x4 banner

Another break in at Fordyce

874 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  jeepmauler 
#1 ·
A friend had his brand new Ford SD broke into at the Eagle Lakes staging area last Saturday night. They broke out his extra cab window took a cell phone and left everyting else. While I was airing up I noticed a spot where another tow rig was parked when we went in had broken window glass on the ground too.

Once again, beware if you are going to park there. :mad3:

#6 ·
The same thing happened to me a couple of years back. Went up with Ant, and parked the tow rig. Get there a couple days later, and GONE. The fucking bastards stole my cell phone. That was all they stole. I am totally down for a sting, but remember people. The assholoes may be on this board, so if you want to do a sting., set it up through pm's or e-mail. But when you guys want to do it, let me know, I will donate the cell phone.

Dimitri

#9 ·
Patience people things are getting done soon and you all know who you are until then stop posting too much info on the subject. Do the thieves see this website? Can any of what all of you are saying be used as evidence against you later when you finally catch up with the fawkers? Remember this though I'm guessing someone has notified the local authorities on the matter and if a sting happens chances are the local authorities patroling will pull up just as the thieves get caught by the angry mob.

#10 ·
Your not being very stealthy about this by posting plans in a public forum. If whoever is behind this monitors this board, they will steer clear of a black 4runner. You may want to take this offline if you plan to go through with it.

My .02

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.