Pirate 4x4 banner

RCAA Pics ... Page 2

892 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  nobody20 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Your talking about Craig Stump, he's no longer running in RCAA, because he's the promoter for UROC, to busy to compete and promoter and work a full time job.

Rich

#5 ·
Jaffer, thanks for posting the pictures. It gives us unfortunate ones who can’t make all the events something to look at and dream about.

Just curious as to whose buggy that is in the next to last picture on the page one photos? Was it competing? Did it run any body panels? Looks like it has an SBC but what is the rest of the drive train?

#6 ·
nobody20 said:
Jaffer, thanks for posting the pictures. It gives us unfortunate ones who can’t make all the events something to look at and dream about.

Just curious as to whose buggy that is in the next to last picture on the page one photos? Was it competing? Did it run any body panels? Looks like it has an SBC but what is the rest of the drive train?
Looks to me like a 4.3L V6 (or some V6) and from what I can tell it's running mog axles.

Phil

#7 ·
nobody20 said:
That spiffy new rig belongs to a native Cedar City fella who only recently got it rolling, so no, he did not compete.
It has a 4.3, auto and Atlas, as I recall, and rear stear.
Body panels are yet to be fitted.
I really like its lines too!

Glad you'all like the pics. I put them on my server to to give you'all reasonable download speeds. Plus Randy at 4x4Wire can easily pull them down to post over there.
As you can see, I'd rather put up a variety of the best pics rather than reams of unedited snaps. This gives a better feel for the action.

I had slide film from another task in the old Nikon on the first morning and just got that roll back from an out of town lab .
.. so maybe I'll be able to put a few more up shortly on a Page 3.

#10 ·
Please post a third page. Can't get enough off the pics.

Anxiously awaiting the 3rd page.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.