Pirate 4x4 banner

Do strangers give you compliments on how your 4x4 looks?

4K views 74 replies 67 participants last post by  bgreen 
#1 ·
This is not compliments on the Internet. A fair number of people compliment on how my vehicle looks. I can say in the past three months, at least three people said something nice about my vehicle.

#8 ·
not that often in my old toyota, but my toy-chev-zuk, all the time....can't stop for gas without people coming up to it, "nice jeep!" lol .......it's not a jeep, he he, came outa auto zone and a guy was on his knews looking under, says "it's all chevy hu?" said " no toyopta axles'dual toy cases....chevy motor/trans:D real head turner......I';m siprizzzzzzzzzzed on all the ATT: it gets....lolfunny thing is seeing people point while I'm driving down the road or at a stop light, lol

#11 ·
when I drive my big 4runner, I get guys in other toyota 4x4s turning their heads, but honestly I think it's cuz my truck looks like a beat-to-hell loud ass piece of junk. ...although the kid at the DEQ test center who smogged it muttered "bad ass 4runner" under his breath when he got in, I liked him.

#17 · (Edited)
It's kinda funny to see people's reactions to my Explorer. Some love it, some hate it, some think I am nuts. I get alot of "what the hell were you thinking" looks but also get quite a few compliments. I get lots of people asking me if I'm "going to fix all those dents" or asking me if I was in an accident. I also get smart ass comments like "Do you ever take it off road?" seems to happen mostly when people look at the passenger's side. Another thing is that people assume that I have never driven off road because of what I drive. Doesn't matter much to me either way.

P.S. I love to see little kids point and say MONSTER TRUCK! It makes me smile. :)

#18 ·
Paul Gagnon said:
P.S. I love to see little kids point and say MONSTER TRUCK! It makes me smile. :)
I get that one myself a lot. All too often I'll look over at the car next to me and theres a 5-8 year old kid gawking at my big little Ranger. Makes me wonder if theres a future fourwheeler in that car :cool2: .

#19 ·
Paul Gagnon said:

That is what makes me love to drive my truck so much. I can be heading home from work all pissed off and see some kid gawkin it just puts a big ol smile on my face and make me forget about work and maybe we got another fourwheeler in there.

#21 ·
JR said:
People say to me "is that one of those monster trucks?"
I say "yeah". But thinking "whatever dude" :)
Bwahhahaha! I love that one, I get the same.

You guys think it's a problem having your non Jeep being called a Jeep you can imagine what they say about mine. I was going to get a p-plate that said "it's-a it's-a".

#23 ·
The reactions run the gamut, from smiles and thumbs up, to frowns, to looks of horror or disbelief. The cops even watch as I go by. I really love the looks when making a sharp left hander as the body lean gets out there and the tires are howling because of the spool.

#24 ·
BrianR said:
The reactions run the gamut, from smiles and thumbs up, to frowns, to looks of horror or disbelief.
Same thing happens when I tow what's left of my $Runner. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about :D .

#26 · (Edited)
AIGHT CHECK THIS OUT...
TELL ME WHEN EVER YOU PULL UP TO A LIGHT AND THERE SOME *** IN A VETTE OR SOME LITTLE TIN CAN SPROTS CAR USUALLY WITH HIS LITTLE WHORE SITTING NEXT TO HIM,THEY ALL WANNA RACE YA.HAHAHAHA ONE TIME IN MY CJ-7 I HAD A GUY IN A VETTE WITH THE BLONDE WHORE...OH MY GOD...CAN YOU SAYS TITS DAMN I HAD AN INSTANT HARD ON ...ANYWAYS THE FIRST LIGHT CAME AND HE TOOK OFF I STARTED LAUGHING SO HE GETS STUCK AT THE NEXT LIHGT AND IM LAUGHING AT HIM AND HE LOOKS AT ME LIKE AND SAYS "YOU WANNA GO" IM LIKE GO WHERE RETARD GO TO HOTEL WITH YOUR GIRL HE FREAKED IM LIKE RELAX MAN WE'LL GO... MAKE A LONGF STORY SHORT I KICKED THE LIVINMG PISS OUTTA HIM IT WAS GREAT I HAD NEVER FELT SO UPLIFTED IN MY LIFE.NOW WITH THE TJ ON 39'S AND STUFF I REALLY DONT HAVE THE POWER OUTTA TEH 4.O LITRE LIKE THE 360 I HAD BUT THEY STILL WANNA GO....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.