Pirate 4x4 banner

Hammers Aug. 2,3&4 Motel info. Group rate

687 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  zags 
#1 ·
O.K. We are at the Yucca Inn & Suites

7500 Camino Del Cielo
Yucca Valley, CA

800-989-7644
Call to reserve a room. There are a limited number of rooms left, so call soon. Mention that you are with Pirate 4x4 to get the group discount.

Check in is at 2:00 and checkout is at noon. no exceptions, so we will be checked in for the nights of aug 2&3. You can still get the discount if only stay one night. If you are not staying there, I am sure we will be by the pool Saturday afternoon, so swing by!

#4 ·
well SHIT! since i'm coming from the other direction... i guess i'll have to swing in friday night, check in, and then go wheel, but what about checkout, do i still have to go back to the hotel sunday morn??

Hmmmm....

#5 ·
I'm there.

#6 ·
DSI said:
well SHIT! since i'm coming from the other direction... i guess i'll have to swing in friday night, check in, and then go wheel, but what about checkout, do i still have to go back to the hotel sunday morn??

Hmmmm....
You could check out at noon on Sat. then hang around with us untill we go back to JV.
Since I am going back home that way, I plan on coming back Sun. A.M. to catch a little sleep before I drive home. I hate driving tired.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.