Pirate 4x4 banner

AZ Table Mesa night run --- not hardcore

1K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  RHINO 
#1 ·
Anyonw up for running Table Mesa Rd from I17 to Seven Springs. Nice drive, some good spots to play around on. Meet at 8pm at the turnoff of Table Mesa, east side of the Freeway.

#4 ·
StinkBug said:
Did they reopen all the AZ trails yet, cause last time i heard the only wheelin you could do legally was in your front yard, and even then you might get fined.

Dallas
Table Mesa Rd. is a county road, so it was never technically closed. Wheeling on trails was prohibited, but the ban has been lifted since it has rained some lately. Fire restrictions are still in place. The desert is still very dry, so be careful!

#5 ·
See ya there. Youll be in your FJ55 I presume? Ill be in my blue 4runner, may have a top/may not, depends on the weather.
Oh yeah, CB channel 4 if ya got it.

#7 ·
Yeah, I guess the day that we are going is important.
Itll be this Friday (the 26th I think). Meet at 8pm at the Table Mesa turnoff on the east side (righthand). There is a dirt area on the north of the road just as you turn onto Table Mesa. There may be some other Toyotas with me, but Im not sure if we are going together or meeting there.

#9 ·
Sorry man..
I have to work Saturday night, which means I wouldnt be able to start til bout 10-11pm. Then I have to work Sunday morning at 9. Friday is MUCH better. Sorry bout that. Maybe we can set up a later run, maybe Telegraph, (FR42), out by Bartlett. Did ya see my post bout Crown King next weekend? That would be a nice test for the bumper, if you ROLL. :flipoff2:

What do you have done to your FJ55 if you dont mind me asking?

#11 ·
Well, Thursdays or Fridays are good for me. Morning or night. Sunday nights after 7pm are cool as well. Other times I would have to make sure I didnt work.. Damn retail. Set up a date(thats not next weekend), and I should be there... Ive never done the trail though, so Id have to find someone to lead, or we can try and go off the book I have.:flipoff2: Ive wanted to try that one for a long time now.

#13 ·
Telegraph

I would prefer a Thursday or Sunday night.
I dont know of anyone who has run that trail, but I do agree that I would want to get someone who has run it before during the day. Anyone? We need to do this trail before the 26th of August, gotta get wheeling in before college starts again. Hows three weeks from tomorrow sound? I think that would be the 15th?

#14 ·
friday nights are cool with me,,, i will lead telegraph if you want, heck we can go there if you guys want tommorrow nite instead of table mesa, i'm easy.
and yeah i saw your CK post, think i'll do that run too, its fun and good scenery.

#15 ·
Telegraph would work for me, much more wheeling on that trail. Ill talk to my guys tonight and see what they want to do. Ill post an email here to let you know.
So you are set to go to CK with us. Cool, should be fun. Plan on camping up there? I think we are.
Ill email you back about the trip tomorrow night.

#16 ·
Minor possible change in plans, if it works for you guys.

Is it cool if we move the time back to 9 or 10pm. One of my guys wants to know if thats cool, hes got some business to deal with (who knows). If that doesnt work for someone we'll just stick with the original time and all. No biggie. Just let me know. Sorry bout this. I will be out of town tomorrow during the day returning mid afternoon, but I will check the post if I can and when I get back, so if you post tomorrow just check back tomorrow afternoon and I will respond. If you post tonight, I will respond before I leave tomorrow. Once again sorry for the inconvenience. Later

If we do do Telegraph we could meet at the Carefree HWY exit, SE corner, at 8 (or a later set time).

#18 ·
K, well I talked to the guy again, and he wants me to push it back too late. So heres the plan.

Meet at 9pm at the Table Mesa turnoff. CB channel 4

#19 ·
My friend and I would love to go but my truck just got hit and is going into the body shop. Are there a couple seats open? We'll bring :beer:

call me at (925) 586 7029

Ryan

#22 ·
Turned out pretty good. Few mishaps, but Ill leave those to the people to tell if they want.
Sorry I had to jet out of there early, had to get to work early in the morning. Hope everything turned out OK.
RHINO, nice rig. Made me feel kinda little with my 31s and IFS and all... at least I have AC. (Only thing I could find). Gonna go on the Crown King run this saturday??

Thanks to all who attended, RHINO, TRD, others whom I dont know their board names. Lets run Telegraph in a few weeks. Later.

#23 ·
everything was fine, i got the rad leaks pinched off to just a drip and made it back home with only a half gallon water added.
i have your socket and wrench i want to get back to you, and someone left me a new unopened gallon of anti freeze, i want to return that too.
the lone jeepers rear shaft is a re-occurring problem because he knows everything and wont listen to me and fix it, oh well what do i know about heeps right? that shaft was only 3 weeks old.
dont know about CK, too hot in the day, but i'm definitly up for telegraph after that. keep me posted

#24 ·
Yeah, Crown King will prob be hot, gonna leave early. Whenever you can get those to me its cool, theyre not a big deal... That was my antifreeze too, so Ill just get that back when I get the socket back. Lets set a date for Telegraph. Three weeks from now works for me. Dunno the date, I think its the 16th?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.