Pirate 4x4 banner

Questions about selling my project rig?

796 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Grape Ape Ranger 
#1 ·
We'll it has come to this. I have no money left to complete it, and due to other life changing issues, I will probably have to sell my project rig. I was doing a solid axle swap and full width swap with some other goodies.
My question is, how much do you think I should advertise / expect to get out of it?
For some semi-current pictures go to this site:
http://www.grapeapedesign.com/Transformation.htm
And for a complete list of mods go here:
http://www.grapeapedesign.com/mods.htm
Here is an overview:
'97 Ford Ranger Supercab, with 3.0L V6
Chevy 3/4 ton Dana 44 full width solid axle front
Dodge FF Dana 60 full width rear
BW 1354 manual t-case (stock) with a short slip shaft to a divorced Jeep Dana 20 t-case behind (shifters are not set up)
Sway-A-Way 14" travel coil-over shocks up front (no springs yet)
36" Swamper TSL's on new 8 lug 15x10 steel wheels
What still needs to be done:
Front steering and panhard bar needs to be set up
upper link arm mounts need to be welded to lower links (radius arm-type setup for front axle)
Needs fuel cell (stock tank to large)

There are a few other small items, but I highlighted the major ones. This thing could be up and running in a week if I had the help and the money (neither of which I do).

Please comment and help me out. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
Dean

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey Archie,

Thanks for the reply.
I really don't have time to part it out, and even if I did, I don't want to get stuck with a heep of useless junk in the driveway after all the good stuff is gone. Not that there is really any bad stuff, it's just I know what goes and what would take a long time if at all to sell. Considering what the truck is insured for, it would be an good bargain at 1/2 that for the whole thing.

Dean

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.