Pirate 4x4 banner

PBB Tour WA

2K views 40 replies 18 participants last post by  Paul Gagnon 
#1 · (Edited)
August 9th & 10th, Little Naches, WA.

We are going to use the camp area Tankota mentioned (thanks). Its huge, plenty of space for campers, RV's, trailers whatever. There are vault toilets, but no running water.

Go up Forest Rd 19 (aka Little Naches Rd) a couple miles, and take a left across the bridge on Rd 1902 (Crow Creek Rd). You go a short ways and come to a Y intersection, keep going straight on to RD 1920 (Fife's Ridge Rd). About 100 yds up Rd 1920 there will be a left turn into the camp area. It is not marked, and it is just past a curve to the left, so don't miss it. Look for the PBB Tour WA signs (paper plates :D) and the orange/red Scout (thats me).

Forest Rd 19 is about 3 miles northwest of the town of Cliffdell, WA, off of HWY 410. If you need better directions, use mapquest to find Cliffdell, and then go 3 miles northwest. :D

We'll use CB channel 24. The trail run will depart the camp area at 9:00 AM Friday and Saturday.

Vehicle Requirements: At least 1 locker, at least 33" tires, expect body damage, and accept it without whining.

Everyone who is planning to attend, please post on this thread with your name and what kind of rig so I can get a headcount.

See less See more
#7 ·
Nomorejagermeister said:
describe the trails well be on, not sure if im going yet

brian
They are made up of dirt and rocks, and they take you from one point to another.

We'll run 676 (kaner) to 306 (manashtash Ridge) to 308 (shoestring) to 307 (tripod flat) on Friday. They are all rated 'More Difficult', lots of tight trees, a few hillclimbs, very little sidehilling, and a rock garden section where you can pick your line to make it as hard or easy as you want it. Your jeep would have no problem.

#8 ·
I would recommend camping at the far end of the campground (as far away from the entrance as possible). The dust (and noise) of vehicles and trailers coming and going can get pretty bad if you camp near the entrance. Also, at the far end you are right next to the river.:) (good for those of you who don't bring showers:D )

#10 ·
RustoleumWhite said:
will make every attempt to be there.....

scout junk. and I whine over EVERY BIT of body damage :D

I'll put on a freash coat of wax :flipoff2:
Learn to drive and we won't have to listen to ya :flipoff2:

#17 ·
Dale T.

Ford Exploder.

SAS 44 and 37's. Lockers? Well I might be able to weld up my Trashloc before next weekend! If not, 8274 to my rescue.

I just got my junk back after a stolen recovery, so I have some work to do before I can wheel. Maybe Paul G and I can convoy...

Cheers
Dale

#22 ·
Well....I'm out now.

TDW and Homegrowntoy can't get the time off to go. I think I'll just hang locally and go run the Crushers this weekend.

Maybe next time. If anyone wants to head over the TSF and check it out on Sunday after the run there'll be stuff happening.

B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.