Peruvian girl update!! - Page 12 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat - Classics
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2003, 06:28 PM   #276 (permalink)
Girly Bender

Member # 1842
Send a message via AIM to Roxywheels Send a message via Yahoo to Roxywheels
Quote:
Originally posted by Rip DeLips

I, Rip DeLips, the scourge of the earth, do hereby recognize and acknowledge this.

For the record...I have never cheated on a girl I was dating, nor ever will. However, if I find 'the one' for me and she's not married, it's fair game.
My ex cheated on me...he left and ended up marrying the chick he cheated with. I don't put all the blame on her...it took two of them and he went willingly. The only difference is he was married when she went after him. Oh well...its over and done with and he's with her now. Maybe she is the one for him. *shrug* If so then what he did to me was wrong, but justified. Everything happens for a reason Personally I don't play in other peoples playground, but whats to say I wouldn't if I felt that person was *the one*?

Cupcake Jihad!!!

I'm not a bitch, I just play one in your life
Roxywheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 06:31 PM   #277 (permalink)
nada

Member # 7975
Because you are crying a fucking river to some third party guy you have ZERO power to influence. You are railing on him that he is worthless and is "Shoe scraping material".

I don't think either is true... in your relationship specifically: who got walked on? Who got left behind?

Take control of your life. Don't blame the mistakes you made the created an unhappy marriage on other people who are more dominant than you.

Besides... Offroader35's position isn't anything like yours... this girl wasn't married OR even engaged...

What a group of whiners.

Doug

Doug K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 06:34 PM   #278 (permalink)

Member # 10124
Quote:
Originally posted by DieLucas!

1) "Marriage is a crock of shit"

Uh...you don't appear to respect marriage

2) you knew she still had a boyfriend, yet you made a move on her anyway

YOU FLAT FAWKIN' DID NOT RESPECT THE FACT SHE WAS STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER GUY... This disrespects her and it disrespects the other guy.

Woah there bud. I'm the one that said "Marriage is a crock of shit these days." Don't confuse me with that asshole Steve.

Seriously though, take a look at marriage in our society. It's a fucking joke. Me calling it a crock of shit in no way reflects my own personal view of marriage, just how I see it in this f'd up sorld we live in.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:36 PM   #279 (permalink)

Member # 13412
Steve,

respect would have been allowing her the opportunity to make her decision uninfluenced by romantic/physical entangles. Respect would have allowed her to dissolve her relationship independent of you.

Her ending her relationship depended on you. You were the catalyst.

Just because somebody adhere's to the (bullchit) man rule (it applies to anybody, male or female), does not lessen the respect in the relationship. It says they respect that either party will end the relationship when they see fit and pursue other opportunities.

How was your making out leading to their break-up any different than if you f*wked her, leading to their break-up (in principle)?

Roxy, send that skiploader over here...there's a whole @ssfull of sand to clean up
Old 07-28-2003, 06:37 PM   #280 (permalink)

Member # 2785
Quote:
Originally posted by Doug K
Because you are crying a fucking river to some third party guy you have ZERO power to influence. You are railing on him that he is worthless and is "Shoe scraping material".

I don't think either is true... in your relationship specifically: who got walked on? Who got left behind?

Take control of your life. Don't blame the mistakes you made the created an unhappy marriage on other people who are more dominant than you.

Besides... Offroader35's position isn't anything like yours... this girl wasn't married OR even engaged...

What a group of whiners.

Doug
Not trying whine nor cry a river and yes his situation is much different than mine. The only reason I posted is because I felt like beeing an ass about a subject that rings true to heart. So take this as you will. I had a bad day deal with it. It is the internet and yes I felt like telling a third party off, so fawking what. That was my choice and I felt good after typing it. If you don't like it go stradle a fawking cannon and get your fawking jollys!
bad80cj-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 06:38 PM   #281 (permalink)

Member # 13412
Quote:

Woah there bud. I'm the one that said "Marriage is a crock of shit these days." Don't confuse me with that asshole Steve.
[/B]

Gotchya...I f'ed up...
Old 07-28-2003, 06:39 PM   #282 (permalink)

Member # 2785
for christ sake how many steve's are on this thread?

I'm a Steve
Old 07-28-2003, 06:40 PM   #283 (permalink)
nada

Member # 7975
Quote:
Originally posted by bad80cj-7

If you don't like it go stradle a fawking cannon and get your fawking jollys!
been there... I need something bigger these days... the old rectum is getting a little loose.

Doug

Doug K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 06:40 PM   #284 (permalink)

Member # 10124
Quote:

I'm a Steve
OK, then I f'd up. I meant offrodr Steve.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:40 PM   #285 (permalink)

Member # 13412
Quote:

I'm a Steve
Stick to bad80cj-7 before we slap the shit out of you.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:41 PM   #286 (permalink)

Member # 13412
Quote:
Originally posted by Doug K

been there... I need something bigger these days... the old rectum is getting a little loose.

Doug
I could lend you some of my sand
Old 07-28-2003, 06:42 PM   #287 (permalink)

Member # 5132
For the fawking love of all things........

This fawking thread, started by some goof named asshat35 is at 6 pages in one day and I'm sure I can safely assume that there has been no mention of Mormons in it.....

So asshat35 has gotten in with the chiquita from the Andes. Well whoopdefawkingdo Batman................

There's a saying about situations like this.....What goes around comes around and I would have to think you just painted the target on your back. Screw your crazy friends, probably nothing more than a bunch of pothead ricers who couldn't fight themselves out of a wet paper sack.................

It would be karmatic justice if this gal has the clap, the drips, clamydia, gonnorea, herpes and some other veneral diseases that the medical world hasn't discovered yet and fawking rides your johnson all night long so it rots off in a fawking week.....

Asshats like you that have no respect for other people and have sorely been cheated in the integrity department deserved to have their dicks rotted off cause they were unable to think with anything else.

You two sound like you deserve each other so you can cheat on each.....
Bubba Ray Boudreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 06:42 PM   #288 (permalink)

Member # 2785
bad80 it is! sorry for hijacking the thread! JUST HAD TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM! CARRY ON!
Old 07-28-2003, 06:44 PM   #289 (permalink)

Member # 11337
Ok, I haven't posted in a long time, but I had to give my $.02 in here. There are a lot of females that cheat on their boyfriends and they will not give up on subject of choice til he caves or introduces her to his boyfriend. And going out with someone is a lot different than being married to them. You can all get on your high horse if you want, but it don't change the fact that this girl was responsible for her own actions, Steve did not hold a gun to her head and make her cheat (at least not that I'm aware of) It takes 2 and blaming the other guy doesn't make it any easier.

"So I say to her, hey Mona, there's no p in the spa. And she says, yeah, and we'd like to keep it that way."
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 06:44 PM   #290 (permalink)

Member # 13412
enlightening, BubbaRay...do tell more...
Old 07-28-2003, 06:45 PM   #291 (permalink)

Member # 2785
Now it's time for popcorn or are you guys going to let the thread die?
Old 07-28-2003, 06:46 PM   #292 (permalink)

Member # 334
Quote:
Originally posted by Roxywheels

My ex cheated on me...he left and ended up marrying the chick he cheated with. I don't put all the blame on her...it took two of them and he went willingly. The only difference is he was married when she went after him. Oh well...its over and done with and he's with her now. Maybe she is the one for him. *shrug* If so then what he did to me was wrong, but justified. Everything happens for a reason Personally I don't play in other peoples playground, but whats to say I wouldn't if I felt that person was *the one*?
How much therapy did you require to get to this view?
Buddha's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 06:47 PM   #293 (permalink)

Member # 13412
Quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire
blaming the other guy doesn't make it any easier.

Oh hell yeah it does!

Plus beating down the other guy is more socially acceptable than beating down your ex-girlfriend.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:48 PM   #294 (permalink)

Member # 334
Quote:

Seriously though, take a look at marriage in our society. It's a fucking joke.
[/B]

Not to everyone. There are plenty who respect marriage. They just don't seem to get the press as much as the ones who don't.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:49 PM   #295 (permalink)

Member # 10124
Quote:
Originally posted by Buddha's Ghost

How much therapy did you require to get to this view?
I dunno BG. Sounds pretty level headed to me. Damn good to know that there's still a few level headed folks around here and there.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:51 PM   #296 (permalink)

Member # 10124
Quote:

Not to everyone. There are plenty who respect marriage. They just don't seem to get the press as much as the ones who don't.
I can't disagree there one bit. I know how I feel about marriage, and I doubt you would have any problem with it at all.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:52 PM   #297 (permalink)

Member # 334
Quote:

I dunno BG. Sounds pretty level headed to me. Damn good to know that there's still a few level headed folks around here and there.
Exactly my point. Which you missed it seems.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:54 PM   #298 (permalink)

Member # 4321
Send a message via ICQ to DEnd Send a message via AIM to DEnd Send a message via MSN to DEnd Send a message via Yahoo to DEnd
Quote:

there are plenty of people who respect marriage, people like my parents. Which BTW when the first started seeing each other my Mom was engaged.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:55 PM   #299 (permalink)

Member # 10124
Quote:
Originally posted by DEnd

there are plenty of people who respect marriage, people like my parents. Which BTW when the first started seeing each other my Mom was engaged.

LOL. Score one for the heathens. I wonder how it would have turned out if she had stayed with the other guy.
Old 07-28-2003, 06:55 PM   #300 (permalink)

Member # 2741
Quote:
Originally posted by Roxywheels
So what would you all have to say if out of all of this the chick became *the one* for Steve?? They fall madly in love and live happily ever after because she was his soul mate?? He's happy, she's happy...they're happy. Is is still an a$$hole then?? Why?? Because he found *the one*? Because she wasn't someone else's *one* and she knew that?? Everything happens for a reason people....good and bad...it all happens for a reason.
We're not saying anything about his future with this girl. At least I'm not. All I'm saying is that he could have easily gotten to the same result by taking a better, more honest road. And it may have taken him, like, whole week or so longer. BFD and you still have a lot more integrity for yourself and her.

I am NOT saying that you absolutely can't take a girl from someone. especially if she want's to be taken (or reverse the sexes and have the same scenario) I'm just saying that there are classier, more up front ways to do it and when someone tells me she has a boyfriend, I respect that commitment and still let her know that I'm interested. It's called planting the seed, then letting her decide if she wants to pursue it.

Does that sound rational? It sure makes ME feel better about myself and as stated in another post, I've gotten my share over the years.
Schly is offline   Reply With Quote