poll: 4Mogger: Honorable soldier or piece of shit? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat > General Chit Chat - Classics
Notices

View Poll Results: is 4Mogger and honorable soldier or a piece of shit
honorable 84 35.59%
fucking piece of shit who needs to get out 152 64.41%
Voters: 236. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2005, 09:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fistful of Boomstick

Member # 13344
Send a message via AIM to usmcdoc14 Send a message via Yahoo to usmcdoc14
poll: 4Mogger: Honorable soldier or piece of shit?

edit for your preveiw. You see 4 mogger thinks that all Muslim soldiers should be under suspicion. This thread was dead for like 4 years till he brought it back up using the killings at Ft Hood to pimp his agenda. Pretty fucked up huh? Go search for threads started by him and you will see. Feel free to spam this thread with whatever pics you want. Have fun.

Sorry this is getting its own thread to end the hi-jack and to bring this shit out by itself.
taken from here: /forum/general-chit-chat/423820-question-christians-non-christians-post4876030.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Mogger
I am actually in the Army --until Sept. '06 anyway. You do not consider the US Army *your* military?
You prefer the company of Wiccans to me? That says a lot.
just need to add this back in here
Quote:
I have more problems with Muslims in the military than I do Wiccans.
Quote:
A wiccan is unlikely to join the military in the first place and prudent suspicion of a fellow soldier that happens to be a muslim is just common sense.
And I can relate to the plight of a Muslim US Soldier. Were I to find myself under orders to invade a "Christian or Jewish Nation" I would not be effective.

Then I feel that you are a failure at your service to the United States military and that you are a piece of shit. Its nice to fucking know that you do not trust another service member due to their religious beliefs. You are a detriment to your command, you are a threat to mission accomplishment and a fucking dirt bag. You do not deserve to serve and you need to get the fuck out because you are a threat to the lives of fellow service members.
You can NOT be competent in your duty because you are not a professional.

your a fucking Joke, You are a disgrace to your uniform. You make me fucking sick

Does your command know of your beliefs? Do they know that you are a fucking bigot?

Dont dishonor my military and state that you are a member again.

I have washed the bodies of those dead with tags that read "wicca" "pagan" "muslim" these men were true soldiers. these men were professional, these men deserve the respect that your petty ass cant give. just shut the fuck up turd.

Good riddance to a worthless soldier.

Quote:
That was actually pretty funny.
The fact of the matter is that religious affiliation is a factor in conditioned response. You claim to be so *tolerant* yet you cannot stand that I too am a soldier. You talk out of both sides of your mouth. I suppose your tolerance only extends to those who agree with your narrow world view?
The fact of the matter is you are a piece of shit who allows your religious beliefs to affect the interaction with your fellow soldiers. You allow it to influence your job. ..hold on fuck this This is getting a new thread to end this hyjack.

You cant ban knowledge, learn to make your own guns right Here.
New York, Colorado, Maryland, Conneticut….is your state next? Yes it is. Write, Vote and Fight.

Last edited by usmcdoc14; 12-03-2009 at 07:28 PM.
usmcdoc14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2005, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 2650
Location: Home is where the Marine Corps sends you,...right now, it's Kernersville, NC.
Must have never been shot at and had to rely on that wiccan, pagan, muslim, or buddhist before
Old 12-18-2005, 10:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 33748
Here we go. An adamant zealot cannot be a good soldier thread.
4Mogger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 2650
Location: Home is where the Marine Corps sends you,...right now, it's Kernersville, NC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilrazz
Presbyterian minister and I at least have the comfort of knowing that all the people of your faith are not like you
Hehe, Presbyterian,....hehe,....he can do anything he wants, he's "pre-destined" to go to heaven

Anyway, my ex is Presbyterian and I was involved with her church and teachings for over six years,....nope, not all of them are idiots like 4spermer.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Naughty Nurse

Member # 19565
Send a message via AIM to APRILRAZZ
Quote:
Here we go. An adamant zealot
Look who is talking
"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."-Albert Einstein
APRILRAZZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fistful of Boomstick

Member # 13344
When I put on my uniform I am the trained professional. sex, race, religion and all other petty aspects of judgement are worthless and ignored. I judge my brothers by who they are not who they worship. I do not allow my mission to be tainted by the suspicion of a Muslim or the distaste for a wiccan. The beliefs of my fellow military members don't mean shit.

So dont you fucking dare assume that I am tolerant or not tolerant of ANYONE when i put on my uniform.

You nor anyone here has any fucking clue what my religious beliefs are. none of you know who or what I worship so lick a sack.

I cant stand that you are a soldier and yet you JUDGE other soldiers based on their religion. you are a piece of shit

New York, Colorado, Maryland, Conneticut….is your state next? Yes it is. Write, Vote and Fight.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 33748
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfantryYJ
Must have never been shot at and had to rely on that wiccan, pagan, muslim, or buddhist before
That is true. Never been in combat. But I would say that I have and still do rely on a Muslim in the performance of my duty.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 6957
if your religion gets in your way that you interact with others wether your a solider or dr then you have problems. i see religion as a small note on somebodys life, its kinda like not liking somebody cause the car they drive.

Last edited by ironpig70; 12-18-2005 at 10:07 PM.
ironpig70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2005, 10:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Naughty Nurse

Member # 19565
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpig70
if your religion gets in your way that you interact with others wether your a solider or dr then you have problems. i see religion as a small note on somebodys life, its kinda like not liking somebody cause the car they drive.
Piggy you need to quote this.

I agree with you
"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."-Albert Einstein
Old 12-18-2005, 10:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fistful of Boomstick

Member # 13344
Quote:
Here we go. An adamant zealot cannot be a good soldier thread.

no, just one who allows it to affect the trust and interactions with his fellow soldier.

My best friend and by that i mean BROTHER is an RP who was with 2/7 and went to Iraq. He is a Christian and a very adamant one at that..on his OFF TIME. he holds mass for EVERY religion without bias and without contempt. He is a professional, He is a Christian !

he is what sets an example of others of his faith to follow

Old 12-18-2005, 10:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 33748
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpig70
Early on in the liberation of Iraq, a US Soldier who happened to be a Muslim lobbed a grenade into his own CP. He did not do that because his Captain drove a Subaru.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fistful of Boomstick

Member # 13344
Quote:
But I would say that I have and still do rely on a Muslim in the performance of my duty.
and yet you are suspicious of them? that's a fucking oxymoron

Old 12-18-2005, 10:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fistful of Boomstick

Member # 13344
Quote:
Early on in the liberation of Iraq, a US Soldier who happened to be a Muslim lobbed a grenade into his own CP. He did not do that because his Captain drove a Subaru.
so this justifies your stereotyping

Old 12-18-2005, 10:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
Creepy, Old Stalker

Member # 2059
<thinkingtoself>
Dare I write a 45 paragraph diatribe of the tumultuous conflict of religion and military service and the subsequent result?

No.
</thinkingtoself>
Old 12-18-2005, 10:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Naughty Nurse

Member # 19565
So 4mogger if I understand your reasoning if you were in battle you would use the Buddhist as a shield? Leave the Native American bleeding in the field and tell the Wiccan to kiss your ass after he saved yours? And you call Doc narrow minded.
Edit: With those views you are a threat to unit cohesiveness and safety.

Last edited by APRILRAZZ; 12-18-2005 at 10:18 PM.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 12449
Send a message via ICQ to Gwamp
Voted piece of fucking shit.

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." ~Denis Diderot

[URL=http://gwamp.com/offtopic/]Visit The Land of Off Topic![/URL]
Gwamp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2005, 10:19 PM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 2650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chister
Doc...
Not taking sides here, BUT...IMHO, 4Mogger does have a small semblance of a valid point. And that point is the human reaction to demographics.

In WWII, anyone of Japanese descent was questioned as to their loyalty. In the light of the events of 9/11, anyone of the Islamic faith or belonging to the Muslim nation has, by a factor of demographics, had a target on them.

Similarly, I would venture to say that if Texas decided to Secede from the Union, and the US Armed formces were sent in to quell the rebellion, then any member of the armed forces who was either born in, or had Family members or other ties to, Texas... would be second guessed as to their loyalty.

While this concept does not adhere to the concepts of the "perfect" military world, the human mind will do what it does which is to say that it will always question those who could posibly have a factor of distrust.

So, while it may not render a positive light on thw military, the simple fact is that the military is comprised of humans. ANd unfortunately, humans, by nature, are screwed up.

The whole "Don't ask, Don;t Tell" goes much further than the fudgepackers... The concept extends to everyone of every demographic.
Ya, but there's that whole right hand swear thing you do when you enlist.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 6957
Quote:

thats fine but i don't codem(sp) him because he is a muslim. i condem him because he killed innocent people.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:22 PM   #19 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 33748
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcdoc14
and yet you are suspicious of them? that's a fucking oxymoron
I rely upon a Muslim but there are certain circumstances in which I would expect him to react differently than I would.

Keep in mind...

Wiccans did not fly airliners into buildings killing 1000's of Americans of all faiths in the name of Allah.
Do you think the FBI cares that a new recruit attends services at a Mosque?

Last edited by 4Mogger; 12-18-2005 at 10:30 PM.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
Naughty Nurse

Member # 19565
Piggy if Gary shows up you may end up with another quote. Then he may have to perform ritual suicide though
Old 12-18-2005, 10:23 PM   #21 (permalink)
Fistful of Boomstick

Member # 13344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chister
Doc...
Not taking sides here, BUT...IMHO, 4Mogger does have a small semblance of a valid point. And that point is the human reaction to demographics.

In WWII, anyone of Japanese descent was questioned as to their loyalty. In the light of the events of 9/11, anyone of the Islamic faith or belonging to the Muslim nation has, by a factor of demographics, had a target on them.

Similarly, I would venture to say that if Texas decided to Secede from the Union, and the US Armed formces were sent in to quell the rebellion, then any member of the armed forces who was either born in, or had Family members or other ties to, Texas... would be second guessed as to their loyalty.

While this concept does not adhere to the concepts of the "perfect" military world, the human mind will do what it does which is to say that it will always question those who could posibly have a factor of distrust.

So, while it may not render a positive light on thw military, the simple fact is that the military is comprised of humans. ANd unfortunately, humans, by nature, are screwed up.

The whole "Don't ask, Don;t Tell" goes much further than the fudgepackers... The concept extends to everyone of every demographic.
just because i understand does not mean i will allow someone to fuck up my military with thier bullshit. My life and the lives of my brothers DEPEND on unit cohesiveness and trust. Just because there is a small glimmer of logic does not mean that it is allowed or will be allowed BY ME in MY MILITARY.

Old 12-18-2005, 10:26 PM   #22 (permalink)
Fistful of Boomstick

Member # 13344
Quote:
I rely upon a Muslim but there are certain circumstances in which I would expect him react differently that I would.

Keep in mind...

Wiccans did not fly airliners into buildings killing 1000's of Americans of all faiths in the name of Allah.
Do you ask your commanding officers what their religious preference is?

Why dont you try that and tell them why while you are at it.

fucking ridiculous

Old 12-18-2005, 10:26 PM   #23 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 6957
Quote:
I rely upon a Muslim but there are certain circumstances in which I would expect him react differently that I would.

Keep in mind...

ever religion has done evil against their fellow man.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:26 PM   #24 (permalink)

Member # 2650
Quote:

And neither did ALL muslims, only a select few.

You have this distaste for the many because of the few,....yep, you're a real winner.
Old 12-18-2005, 10:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 33748
Quote:
Originally Posted by APRILRAZZ
So 4mogger if I understand your reasoning if you were in battle you would use the Buddhist as a shield? Leave the Native American bleeding in the field and tell the Wiccan to kiss your ass after he saved yours? And you call Doc narrow minded.
Edit: With those views you are a threat to unit cohesiveness and safety.
I have never met a Buddist in the service. I am a Native American. I have known only one Wiccan and although he chipped my front tooth in hand to hand training, he was an excellent shot with his rifle and would have been on my short list for my squad in a combat situation. People gave him a lot of shit for his beliefs and he took it in stride. I was not one of them, believe it or not.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.