pages007 why did you steal from me? - Page 10 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #226 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 99624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebs View Post
You mean $200, that's what you owe the guy.
:stirpot:
If I was an FBI agent on one of these stings, I wouldn't be able to resist building up a suicide vest rigged with confetti cannons.

ALLAHU ACKBAR! "pop"
D_JEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #227 (permalink)

Member # 101946
Quote:
Originally Posted by pages007 View Post
Who ever decided to come over early in the am and kick the door of my truck and deficate in the sunroof while taking a radiator, 37"MTR and the fenders off the side of my house I hope you are on the recieving end of the police report filled this am. I filled the report with the Boise Police department, you left your shoe print on the door and hopefully those were your fingerprints they lifted from the roof. I have been advised because of this and the phone calls I played for the officer not to further communicate with this board and to lock down my personal info as I have done. I named Pirate 4x4 as suspect and sometime next week will take the money I dont have and secure an attorney, im sure sopeanas for user info will ensue of those local who made threats to come over and hopefully you can be matched to this.

Thanks for making this a no brainer for me. Cruces, I did text you 2x yesterday if you are nor getting them, maybe call me and we can get you your 167.00, otherwise I will sit and wait our court order.

This is known as internet Libel just so you know and it is in dirrect violation with the Terms of use listed under Pirats Legal section. I sugest all my personl info and pics of my family be removed from all threads to prevent involvment Pirrate.

Awesome if its true.
h8to wrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #228 (permalink)

Member # 31362
Send a message via AIM to deke
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon View Post
tomorrow, it will show up, if it really happened

http://spotcrime.com/id/boise/daily
fuck it, i think he lives near lake forest dr...

http://www.adaweb.net/mapping/
Old 01-14-2012, 01:56 PM   #229 (permalink)

Member # 86685
Quote:
Who ever decided to come over early in the am and kick the door of my truck and deficate in the sunroof while taking a radiator, 37"MTR and the fenders off the side of my house I hope you are on the recieving end of the police report filled this am. I filled the report with the Boise Police department, you left your shoe print on the door and hopefully those were your fingerprints they lifted from the roof. I have been advised because of this and the phone calls I played for the officer not to further communicate with this board and to lock down my personal info as I have done. I named Pirate 4x4 as suspect and sometime next week will take the money I dont have and secure an attorney, im sure sopeanas for user info will ensue of those local who made threats to come over and hopefully you can be matched to this.

Thanks for making this a no brainer for me. Cruces, I did text you 2x yesterday if you are nor getting them, maybe call me and we can get you your 167.00, otherwise I will sit and wait our court order.

This is known as internet Libel just so you know and it is in dirrect violation with the Terms of use listed under Pirats Legal section. I sugest all my personl info and pics of my family be removed from all threads to prevent involvment Pirrate.
Unless your accounts were hacked to get pictures or info, it's all public

You can't post pictures on Facebook that you want to retain the rights to

And somebody shit in your sunroof thats funny I dont care what they say

I never would have told anybody that part

more for good measure
s10er8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #230 (permalink)
Redneck variant

Member # 13619
Send a message via Yahoo to krawlr
Quote:

DUDE, SAVE THE POOP FOR DNA! Someone will be soo busted!
Old 01-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #231 (permalink)

Member # 5601
Send a message via AIM to rockcrawler304
Quote:
tomorrow, it will show up, if it really happened

http://spotcrime.com/id/boise/daily
Oh snap! That is an awesome link!
Old 01-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #232 (permalink)

Member # 75114
Quote:
First off, I have enjoyed watching all the drama that some of the members here can create. I did not rip this dude off nor any others. Jim_In_Collorado did not get the fenders from me as one scrub would like to think and I did not send CrucesCrawler some little shit corners. The corners I sent him were the same as in the sale picture on both sides, not some rusted up pieces of shit that he posted up. I dont know were he got those from but it wasnt me. I sent the corners wrapped in cut out cardboard and taped up. not duct taped togather as in those pictures. I have eye witnesses to the integerty of those corners here localy and told him that I would present any proof necassery when/if he tries to file a claim. I dont realy have time to argue dealing with people since I stand up to what I sale.

If this means I get banned from pirate, then so be it. I sold everything straight up and it is what it is.

Flame on.

The red part made me LOL
keeptahoewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #233 (permalink)

Member # 200633
What a joke.

So you named a venue that you used to rip someone off as a suspect? You are a complete fool.

I don't believe a single word of your story. As someone else mentioned, you probably did it yourself during a fit of rage.

I wonder if there were any domestic disturbance complaints made near your home in the last 24 hours.
Tectah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #234 (permalink)

Member # 31362
Send a message via AIM to deke
Does it become an international legal battle since PBB is now canadian?

Will phil just throw out any legal crap from the US?
Old 01-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #235 (permalink)
SHOOT TO THRILL!

Member # 26382
Quote:
Originally Posted by krawlr View Post
DUDE, SAVE THE POOP FOR DNA! Someone will be soo busted!
with all his legalese speak, you know he's got it bagged up and labeled 'evidence'.
300sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:16 PM   #236 (permalink)

Member # 75114
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300sniper View Post
with all his legalese speak, you know he's got it bagged up and labeled 'evidence'.

That pesky raccoon is going down!
keeptahoewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #237 (permalink)
big bird

Member # 13701
Send a message via AIM to animator Send a message via Yahoo to animator
Quote:

He wants to sound like he knows so much about the legal system, yet his grammar is equivalent to that of an 8th grade C-student.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:27 PM   #238 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 79902
I've been reading and keeping up with this shitshow (pun intended), and have one question...

You live in IDAHO...

And according to my weather app on my phone...

It was BELOW 20* (teens/single digits) last night...

SO WHY WAS THE FUCKING SUNROOF OPEN??

This is a load of shit, and you are a piece of shit. Give the guy his money back.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #239 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 40266
Quote:
You were sent all parts that you paid for. I called you from the UPS store as soon as I had shipped them and left the tracking order on your phone, I allso pmed you with a tracking order upon arival of your paid purchases. You then started saying that I did not send you parts that you asked for and why I would not return your phone calls.

#1 I do work for a living and I cannot accept phone calls M-F prior to 6pm moutain standard time.

#2 I as stated in my pm to you, I had no further business left with you so had no need to stay in touch ( i do not do long distance relationships with strange men on forum).

#3 I parted out an entire crawler and shipped parts all over the U.S and not one of those customers had a single complaint that what they recieved was not as described or not recieved.

#4 I waited an extended time to recieve your check because you "forgot to mail it" and this is how you return the favor. I should of just sold this stuff to any of the other 15 pms I had for it.

#5 The Corners were never cut in half as you described and then re-welded back togather. These were cut out by a local fab shop and rolled by the same guy all as 1 piece. You were told that the corners were not perfect but you asked if they could be "be bondod up" I told you there were no major gashes in them and you were fine with that.

I do not do shady business and have sold many things to the 4wd community localy here. NEVER have I been called a thief. If you do not like your product simpy pay for the return shipping and I will refund your money and resale these to someone else. If you have been following my build thread as I know you have you would see I have recently had shoulder surgery and havent been awnsering phones and barely on the forums so I appologize if you havent recieved a awnser to your ramblings.

Sincerly

Ron
Quote:
First off, I have enjoyed watching all the drama that some of the members here can create. I did not rip this dude off nor any others. Jim_In_Collorado did not get the fenders from me as one scrub would like to think and I did not send CrucesCrawler some little shit corners. The corners I sent him were the same as in the sale picture on both sides, not some rusted up pieces of shit that he posted up. I dont know were he got those from but it wasnt me. I sent the corners wrapped in cut out cardboard and taped up. not duct taped togather as in those pictures. I have eye witnesses to the integerty of those corners here localy and told him that I would present any proof necassery when/if he tries to file a claim. I dont realy have time to argue dealing with people since I stand up to what I sale.

This set of corners cost 87.43 to ship not 50 as he would have you believe. I sent him what he paid for nothing more, nothing less. He will not get fenders from me at the cost of another 87.00 and change. I offered him now 2x to return the merchandise i sent him for a refund and nothing. I at this point wont accept anything from him withought a 40% resale fee to me for the inconvinece that this has caused me.

If this means I get banned from pirate, then so be it. I sold everything straight up and it is what it is.

Flame on.
Quote:
There are no little jeeps cut out of the corners I sent him. I can care less of your sherlock holmes impressions. There is no rust on the corners i sent him. As posted in my ORIGINAL SALE AD " I WILL SHIP ON YOUR DIME". I cant help it that the OP knew of the "estimated shipping costs" and of the "acctual costs" and never paid the difference. I will not lose money on a deal to ship my junk across the states, when I could of sold it here 3x over, this guy was just first in line. I never said i sent him fenders, I said " you got everything you paid for". I have sat on these things for months now and he wants to bitch and moan to pirate because he dosent want to pay the diffence in shipping, to damn bad.

I still have these and untill this is resolved I will not sale them to anyone else. As far as I am concerned, if he wants his cash back on the fenders at this point its
-40% of the sale cost since I had to fucken wait through all this and listen to you guys bitch.
Quote:
I am not holding his cash randsom. he sent as far as i am concerned a partial payment for the fenders and i have/am awaiting payment in full. As far as a better quote goes, i am not a waling scale i can only guess how much this stuff weighs.. hemse the term quote.
Quote:
I was active right here you fucken tard.

I did communicate it with the OP this is when the issue started.
Quote:
Your an idiot, its in the usage of the term. When you buy somthing from the parts house and they discover the item is morethen "quoted" do you say FUCK IT! you quoted me xx.xx or do you pay the difference....
Quote:
Neither of us are in California and I did sell them at the ad price. Your an idiot.

I did not say it was 100.00 I said they were 87.00 and change. Do i need to post the receipt? Its not about reputation, its business. If it makes you happy, I ran them over, sold them then donated them to the your a fucken idiot foundation. Happy?

Regardless of the "quote that UPS gave" the ad states "I WILL SHIP ON YOUR DIME" if you cant understand this then go back to the flat billy flapper school you came from and start over.

This is the end for me. I will not refund shit at this point. You guys ruined my build thread and now your just plain pissing me off. Ban me, hate me, dont do business with me... I dont realy give a shit, I buy and sale alot of shit and never have had an issue untill this guy started bitching thinking he was going to get shit for discount. Its funny how most of the scrubs saying stupid shit are jsut post padding, a blattent forum violation and yet no one has said anything.
Quote:
It was shipped via ups i dont make the prices.

I will send the difference of 167.00 but only to resolve this. I dont like being called a lier or a thief and that is the only reason it took this long for me to do so. It will be a week or so till I get paid but after that I will send the money via signed return receipt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucescrawler9 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucescrawler9 View Post
Not going to work. You are still trying to cheat me out of money.

I need 200 for the fenders that were never sent and 200 for the inadequate rock corners. I am not satisfied with anything from this transaction. I will send the corners back and I will pay shipping once I get the $400 payment that way you can sell them to whoever else wants to buy them locally as you stated. Hopefully you have learned a lesson and will show them EXACTLY what they are paying for before taking their money.

If you don't like that, I have a list of substantiated facts regarding the "said products" that were delivered were actually faulty items and have been applied to the lawsuit that has been filed against you here in Dona Ana County, NM.

That is the only way I will settle with you out of court, bottom line. Remember, this is only some clear and convincing evidence to prove to the court of law that you indeed stole my money and sent me faulty equipment in exchange.
Quote:
guess ill wait for your papers then. You recieved exactly what was in the picture and then months later cry inatiquite product. You will never see $400.00 from me, EVER!. I was willing to settle this but with all the B.S I think I will just wait and see what the judge has to say. I never stole your money I was waiting for you to pay in full, you dont like that then to damn bad, all sales are final, if you do not like it dont buy shit on the internet.

- I never said I shipped the fenders EVER and you knew that the cost of shipping was yours to bare.

- You knew the cost was more than quoted and that you agreed to pay all shipping cost regardless of how much it was.

- I on multiple occations offered to refund your money out of the kindness of my heart and you have yet to send back my shit. With the threat of a lawsuit I will refuse any returned product at this point.

- Trolls will be Trolls and I wont address the above moronic statments.
Quote:
because i fucken called him from the UPS store. How many times/ways do I need to say it.
Quote:
You have some real nerve Ho Shorts bringing my daughter into this, I should of shit in your box that was shipped to you fucking faggot.

There was no defraud which is why he had to file a "lawsuit" and not criminal charges. I offered to make it right, he refused it that is all I need to prove in court.

There was 2 pieces to the package since there were 2 corners which were individualy wrapped then taped togather, hence the packages.

I never tried to conceal that he didnt have the fenders that was your own mis information. I quoted him what the UPS site said and then called with the acttual price from the ups store. As stated in the sale thread you pay shipping and i'll ship anywere, see you in court.

Anyone wants to come visit me over this my address was listed and your free to try.
Quote:
Consider it accessory after the fact, you are hosting a forum that is threatening theft, stalking and harm to my person and property.

Anyone caught on my property and or vandallizing will be prosecuted to the fullest if your not shot. Consider this your first and final warning.
Quote:
I care? Obviously if someone shows up here they will have to face the concequences. Think before you act, I have tried to make good over this, its obvious it was never about making good with you its about a fish to fry. I will keep an eye out and probably make a report with BPD about the threats on this forum. I seriously doubt anyone will be stupid enough to try and make good on these threats but i'm all about protecting myself.
Quote:
Here in Idaho we have the right to defend out property with lethal force if necassery, nothing about it is premeditated, just a promiss to defend myself at all costs.
Quote:
wow .. again with this. He was informed that the corners were sent and that there was additional charges for the fenders.. again this is when the trouble started. If I mis spoke and said packages because to me it was 2 individualy wraped items then I am horribley sorry.

If he wants to contact me and close this piece of shit thread I will do my best to make it right. Other wise we wait
Quote:
yes during the voicemail i left him at the UPS store.. said it again.
Quote:
This is pointless, you have nothing to do with this other than being bored at the computer.. There is no Legal recourse here sorry to inform you. I have sent a text to him and had no response as of yet, now fuck off and find somthing else to do.
Quote:
Intent has been made public here and I have screen shotted each page for future needs if required so editing is pointless.
Quote:

"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
paragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #240 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 40266
Quote:
unpossible. he wouldn't be able to spell it correct like that

"For God and country, Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
paragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:29 PM   #241 (permalink)

Member # 117206
Wow......pages is a total fag.

The theft is another lie.

[QUOTE=DRM;13911667]You can stick a frozen squirrel in your vagina, and I can call it stupid... that doesn't mean I am trying to "police" you and stop you from your necro-squirrel-auto-erotic fantasies.[/QUOTE]
leben_sie_gut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #242 (permalink)

Member # 58369
Quote:
Originally Posted by leben_sie_gut View Post
Wow......pages is a total fag.

The theft is another lie.
Just another reason for why he can't send them.
stevrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:34 PM   #243 (permalink)

Member # 41063
So Pirate4x4 is a suspect? All 208,604 of us?
Old 01-14-2012, 02:34 PM   #244 (permalink)

Member # 86685
Quote:
Awesome

Damn this boy is stupid.

Next step... becoming a man. Somebody take him through the express course
s10er8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #245 (permalink)

Member # 1899
Location: Tacoma, Wa Where you can drink the water, but don't breath the air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwenil View Post
and you are held liable to the amount you will owe by your member number
Old 01-14-2012, 02:45 PM   #246 (permalink)

Member # 44595
Send a message via MSN to 1badb2 Send a message via Yahoo to 1badb2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHooder View Post
and you are held liable to the amount you will owe by your member number
You're fucked.

Spare parts? If you're shooting your weapon to failure, it means you're really good to have stayed alive through that much combat. You're not fucked, You're just down a weapon, go get another off of one of the many dead bodies you created
1badb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #247 (permalink)

Member # 144142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwenil View Post

Apparently so.....
Hell maybe he will need a stool sample from everyone so he can go all csi and do some tests and confirm just who did it.
Dawzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #248 (permalink)

Member # 44595
oh and BTW pages007, even though I know you're a lying faggot about getting your rig shit on. I'm going to continue pretending its real, because that's what you deserve.

Fucking cunt.

Spare parts? If you're shooting your weapon to failure, it means you're really good to have stayed alive through that much combat. You're not fucked, You're just down a weapon, go get another off of one of the many dead bodies you created

Last edited by 1badb2; 01-14-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #249 (permalink)

Member # 1899
Location: Tacoma, Wa Where you can drink the water, but don't breath the air
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badb2 View Post
You're fucked.
no, you are fucked I said member number, not post count
and would you quit fucking up traffic on I-5

Last edited by HighHooder; 01-14-2012 at 02:48 PM.
HighHooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #250 (permalink)

Member # 44595
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHooder View Post
no, you are fucked I said member number, not post count
I'll be damned, that is what it APPEARS you said.

pages007, wanna help me out with some legal advice on how to get out of this?