Dad shoots daughters laptop - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #26 (permalink)

Member # 86068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishslayer View Post
Wonder what high school is like without a computer?
Not to toot my own horn but I graduated in the top 5% of my class WITHOUT a computer at home. Had to stay late at school and use theirs to do all my reports and what not that had to be typed. My parents were very supportive of me, BUT made me do good in school. I'm glad they did or else I'd be working a shitty ass job at Kmart yet if it wasn't for them.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #27 (permalink)

Member # 197330
u guys are retarded that was well played

Our Facebook Page: [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Revolution-Off-Road/278413685629749[/url]
TheRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:18 PM   #28 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRevolution View Post
u guys are retarded
You just now realized that?
Old 02-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 169426
He should have had the laptop up and running with her facebook page up. Other than that, it was perfect.
Hutch179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Train Horn View Post
Agree massive fail.

Wonder how school is gonna be for his daughter now, Kids can be so vicious.
He really showed her ..........

Shame on him!!
Maybe if you paid more attention to school work and less attention on impressing other kids, you'd have amounted to more than a redneck's trophy wife.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #31 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 109423
Quote:
So nobody here ever got an allowance?

And WTF is he doing telling his daughter to get a job while she's in high school? Sure, lots of kids do it but IMO grades are more important. Didn't mention his daughter's grades. A job in high school is optional.

So now she has to compete without a computer. Wonder what high school is like without a computer? Big Hoss there is such an uber geek and he can't control what his daughter's laptop can access?

Am I the only one who thinks this is a massive fail?
Shit, he "told her months ago... what would happen... if she did that again"

Sure grades are important but there is no reason she cant have a job and get the grades. I did it and so do most others with a good work ethic. Nothing stopping her from buying a comp with her money (except the job she refuses to get)..
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoopidMonkey View Post
Go back to riding your Fag Dog Brokeback or whatever the fuck its called.
1990GT50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

Member # 198072
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcdoc14 View Post
I got an allowance.

I also got a fucking JOB as well. Anything I paid for was mine and mine alone. anything my mother paid for was fair game to be removed or destroyed at her call.
It taught me to respect shit that was given to me and buy my own shit with hard earned cash.

OHHHHNOOOOOESSSSSSS highschool with out a fucking computer
Bevs son did it just fine with very limited access to the house computer after killing his system with virus..twice.

cry me a fucking river.

win, all motherfucking stress relieving win
This. I didn't get an allowance. Every once in a while I'd get a some money from the folks, but as soon as I turned sixteen I got a job, and I've held it since. Even working two nights a week, it taught me a LOT, and has been worthwhile in more than just the money I make.

Highschool without a computer is a pain, but not impossible. I've hand written and turned in several large, multipaged hand written papers without issue, I've done plenty of research without the internet. Oh noes, she can't check facebook!!! Boo fucking hoo.

'12 Toyota FJ Cruiser, Cavalry Blue, Stock, 265/70r17 Firestone MTs "Wartortle" *DD/Backup wheeler*

'88 Ramcharger, Blue and Silver, 318, 727, NP241, 4" lift, 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MT/R Kevlars "Hannibal" *Trail pig*

Virginia Krawlers, TeamDOHC Offroaders, RCPFA, NCFJC,
dwc2134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #33 (permalink)
Pirate4x4 Addict!

Member # 5639
Quote:

And WTF is he doing telling his daughter to get a job while she's in high school? Sure, lots of kids do it but IMO grades are more important. Didn't mention his daughter's grades. A job in high school is optional.

So now she has to compete without a computer. Wonder what high school is like without a computer? Big Hoss there is such an uber geek and he can't control what his daughter's laptop can access?

bull. I got a allowance and started working as soon as I could (14.5) and did as many hours as I could fit in and still graduated in the top 5% of my class.

And you don't need a personal computer to do crap. Plenty of other resources available. Or better idea, like the dad said you don't want to play by your parents rules, then buy your own crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toms97ZJ View Post
You don't need a laptop in high school.

Allowances are optional, not needed. Everyone should be working in high school. Work builds character and responsibility...
Amen.

Experience is what you get 30 seconds after you need it

Just Add Lightness
Weasel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #34 (permalink)
DWT

Member # 19850
Quote:
Agree massive fail.

Shame on him!!

Yea shame on him he should pimp her all over a 4x website and get he old guys all worked up and be her best friend instead of being an actual parent. That builds more character than actual disciplinary action in your world right?

Full on fawking win. Spoiled little snatch is getting what she deserves.

Taiwanese Garbage should stay in Taiwan.
DWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:45 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 13586
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyPete View Post
That was dumb. Just ground the bitch and sell the laptop.
x2

Of course he would have missed the chance to demonstrate how responsible his behavior appears, in contrast to his teenage daughter, while winning the support of thousands of fucktardbook users for our 2A rights, huh?

Will he understand why HE is being disciplined when the popo see this vid and charge him with discharging a firearm and put him in "time out"?

Kinda makes this look intelligent by comparison doesn't it?
Angry Mom Smashes Laptop - YouTube

oh ya, in before togtfo
dumass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:01 PM   #36 (permalink)
Pura Vida

Member # 42720
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWT View Post
Yea shame on him he should pimp her all over a 4x website and get he old guys all worked up and be her best friend instead of being an actual parent. That builds more character than actual disciplinary action in your world right?

THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT NOTHING

www.normalguysnetwork.com
ChaseYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:03 PM   #37 (permalink)
Pura Vida

Member # 42720
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumass View Post
Will he understand why HE is being disciplined when the popo see this vid and charge him with discharging a firearm and put him in "time out"?
Actually if you read his posts he mentioned he already talked to the popo and they patted him on the back.

THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT NOTHING

www.normalguysnetwork.com
ChaseYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:08 AM   #38 (permalink)
C.T.O. FAB

Member # 156315
Quote:

Quote:
Agree massive fail.

Shame on him!!
you people are whats wrong with kids and with the internets!
we are letting this world be over-run with pussys!!
facespace is nothing more than a place for kids and adults alike to showoff and start shit, people should be ok with there own life.

Last edited by cheapthrills49; 02-11-2012 at 12:09 AM.
cheapthrills49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:20 AM   #39 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 66780
I would love to have a beer with that guy

Schools are required to provide computers to kids (computer lab, take-home laptops, etc...) so they can complete any and all assignments/projects/tests. So don't get your panties in a wad over the teen not being able to do well in school without a computer at home...
Old 02-11-2012, 03:17 AM   #40 (permalink)

Member # 75208
wtf he couldn't just ground her but instead had to be this dramatic?

Guy is a POS and obviously gets off on what a badass he is with his 45.
Holocene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:10 AM   #41 (permalink)

Member # 7412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holocene View Post
wtf he couldn't just ground her but instead had to be this dramatic?

Guy is a POS and obviously gets off on what a badass he is with his 45.
Did you not see the vid?? Or Do you just have diaria of the mouth. He had all ready grounded her before this. Spoiled little bitch will never get this computer back. End of story.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:19 AM   #42 (permalink)

Member # 124760
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
redneck's trophy wife.
Cool think ill have a t shirt printed with that across my chest ..

The girl was wrong for what she said and should be punished... but not by 3 million people on the internet or her class mates at school.
Shes 15 she needs to focus on education not getting a $6.00hr job.

My daughter was not 15 years old on pirate she was 18+ years old and a tax payer working her ass off and having some fun.
And i was a strict parent specially with the internet (My Space ) when they were younger.
Both my kids don't care for computers and FB, GREAT
They like to WORK and be ON TIME....So being a mom & friend worked for me you just gotta know how to do it and most DON'T.

[QUOTE=MUD SLUT;12001456]
As they say, "Ain't no party like a Trucks Gone Wild party, cause a Trucks Gone Wild Party just don't stop!!!"[/QUOTE]
Train Horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:22 AM   #43 (permalink)

Member # 124760
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunracer1 View Post
He had all ready grounded her before this.
was that the other grounding bad Super dad couldn't even remember what it was and referred to it a something childish ???

Ide rather not go back and check to give that video another hit.

[QUOTE=MUD SLUT;12001456]
As they say, "Ain't no party like a Trucks Gone Wild party, cause a Trucks Gone Wild Party just don't stop!!!"[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Train Horn; 02-11-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Train Horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:25 AM   #44 (permalink)

Member # 102591
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
Schools are required to provide computers to kids (computer lab, take-home laptops, etc...) so they can complete any and all assignments/projects/tests. So don't get your panties in a wad over the teen not being able to do well in school without a computer at home...
I don't have kids so I'm just asking, but as a parent, would I have to do some sort of hour long induction to better facilitate my kid's learning with thier computer? Because if so, fuck that. I ain't sitting in no class so my kid can participate in their class and not be alienated by their peers!
-Dex- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:30 AM   #45 (permalink)

Member # 185461
Quote:
Agree massive fail.

Shame on him!!
Report to the fail thread for being a massive fail

[QUOTE=MaxPF;13897261] The new car smell is the most expensive fragrance there is... well, except [i]maybe[/i] for pussy :D[/QUOTE]
FSJPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:31 AM   #46 (permalink)
retards everywhere

Member # 124967
I don't know about most of you's, but I lay down the law when it needs to be done.

Filming myself talking about laying down the law seems just a little bit fawked to me.
Tigerchief is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #47 (permalink)

Member # 120626
A toughening of the nations youth needs to happen. Looks like this guys the ambassador.

And yes, once you hit about 15, you need to get a job. Not an every night thing, but 3-4 nights a week at minimum. Teaches responsibility, to respect authority figures (bosses) , and to do as your told when you are told. Now most kids where I grew up already knew all that shit by the time we got jobs, maybe that's why we aren't leaches to the system like most.

Grades come first, but if you want to go out with your friends, drive, dirt bike, make up, laptop, blah blah blah....pay for it your damn self. You'll respect it and your self more if you do.
mechanicalmongoose20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:56 AM   #48 (permalink)
Juggernaut

Member # 49232
Send a message via Yahoo to Camarogenius
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmongoose20 View Post
A toughening of the nations youth needs to happen.
Sigworthy!

"ZOMG!!!! She has no computer! How cruel!!!"
Fork that. Daddy's an IT guru. I'm sure there's a bad ass desktop in the dining room where she can do all the homework in the world, and Dad can see exactly what she's downloading, and posting etc.

Letting kids hang out in their "lair" un-supervised is where shit like Columbine comes from.

Raising teenagers in NOT all Gidget and Leave it to Beaver.

She does the dishes, the common area floors, and her own laundry. Big fat furry deal. I'n our home, Hayley does the dishes, trash, and helps her mom with the laundry. Nothing extreme is being asked of the child. Nothing at all.

As to posting it on her facebook and youtube, I say good job! Just like the uncle that caught his nephew acting like a "gangsta" and spanked his ass, and posted it on the web. Well done!!! Sometimes kids need to be embarrassed in public. It takes them down a few pegs. It forces them into a different perspective. Kids need that from time to time. I think humiliation is a viable teaching tool. Like the Judge in florida that makes teen offenders wear a sign in public describing their crimes.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:06 AM   #49 (permalink)
retards everywhere

Member # 124967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarogenius View Post
Sigworthy!

"ZOMG!!!! She has no computer! How cruel!!!"
Fork that. Daddy's an IT guru. I'm sure there's a bad ass desktop in the dining room where she can do all the homework in the world, and Dad can see exactly what she's downloading, and posting etc.

Letting kids hang out in their "lair" un-supervised is where shit like Columbine comes from.

Raising teenagers in NOT all Gidget and Leave it to Beaver.

She does the dishes, the common area floors, and her own laundry. Big fat furry deal. I'n our home, Hayley does the dishes, trash, and helps her mom with the laundry. Nothing extreme is being asked of the child. Nothing at all.

As to posting it on her facebook and youtube, I say good job! Just like the uncle that caught his nephew acting like a "gangsta" and spanked his ass, and posted it on the web. Well done!!! Sometimes kids need to be embarrassed in public. It takes them down a few pegs. It forces them into a different perspective. Kids need that from time to time. I think humiliation is a viable teaching tool. Like the Judge in florida that makes teen offenders wear a sign in public describing their crimes.

How about being a good parent and teaching them what facebook and youtube are really about before they get all fucking stupid with it?

How about that?

Oh, wait, most adults don't even get it. Feel sorry for those kids.

Last edited by Tigerchief; 02-11-2012 at 06:07 AM.
Tigerchief is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:08 AM   #50 (permalink)
Juggernaut

Member # 49232
Send a message via Yahoo to Camarogenius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerchief View Post
How about being a good parent and teaching them what facebook and youtube are really about before they get all fucking stupid with it?

How about that?

Oh, wait, most adult don't even get it. Feel sorry for those kids.
Go spend some time on youtube and facebook, and then come back and think about the tone of your comment.