Tammie Wise is a stealing,lying, whore that should be in jail - Page 10 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 04:54 PM   #226 (permalink)
DWT

Member # 19850
Quote:
Originally Posted by gipper View Post
his post reads like a job application for a position listed under the heading "doormat"
You have no idea... Find any thread where a woman cheated on her husband and you'll tony "oprah" k right there defending the woman asking what the man did to cause her to cheat.

Taiwanese Garbage should stay in Taiwan.
DWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 04:56 PM   #227 (permalink)
DWT

Member # 19850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treeclimber View Post
It's call "Piele"
Which is french for le' douchebag.

Taiwanese Garbage should stay in Taiwan.
DWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:03 PM   #228 (permalink)
I HATE YOU

Member # 103588
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep937 View Post
It's not the same. The old pirate would have had nekid picks of this chick 2 pages in. She would also have had her number posted along with all other info and with in days the thread would be 57 pages and her business and name would be so destroyed she'd turn into a mexico city hooker on that shit that is a by product of coke production that all the kids in south America are on.. What the crap??
Wasn't a member back then, but lurked around as a visitor while serving in the marines and I have to say TRUTH I still love this shit either way and even not knowing said parties, at least I know who to look out for.

Project Hippie Killer v2.0 - mean green weenie http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyot...en-weenie.html
kdub0013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:13 PM   #229 (permalink)

Member # 41250
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep937 View Post
It's not the same. The old pirate would have had nekid picks of this chick 2 pages in. She would also have had her number posted along with all other info and with in days the thread would be 57 pages and her business and name would be so destroyed she'd turn into a mexico city hooker on that shit that is a by product of coke production that all the kids in south America are on.. What the crap??
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdub0013 View Post
Wasn't a member back then, but lurked around as a visitor while serving in the marines and I have to say TRUTH I still love this shit either way and even not knowing said parties, at least I know who to look out for.
the "old" pirate wouldn't have done shit. online. most of the old shit ended up in a drunken "argument" on the trail.

Redneck Fury, anyone?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #230 (permalink)

Member # 18675
Send a message via Yahoo to bspencer
soo...if i let her blow me she will promote my team???

[QUOTE=SilverZuk;11225540]You forgot the 3 rules.
1. If she is below your standards - drop your standards.
2. If she is ugly early - start drinking early.
3. No woman is ugly with your dick in her mouth.[/QUOTE]
[size="5"][COLOR="Red"]Spotter Team 304 MudRiver Motorsports[/color][/size] traded the rig
bspencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #231 (permalink)
I'm the boss

Member # 3220
Send a message via Yahoo to Renee
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWT View Post
You have no idea... Find any thread where a woman cheated on her husband and you'll tony "oprah" k right there defending the woman asking what the man did to cause her to cheat.
Nailed it!
Renee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:40 PM   #232 (permalink)
Girly Bender

Member # 1842
Send a message via AIM to Roxywheels Send a message via Yahoo to Roxywheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by TONY K View Post
This thread sucks...........

Beating up on the single mom just isn't right.

You shouldn't hire anyone to do anything for you unless you've checked their references, PERIOD ! If they check out, go for it. If not, don't. It's just that simple.

I don't think Tammie owes anyone 2700 bucks.......I think he tried to help someone out who had little to no chance to pay the money back and he knew that going into it. Call it the cost of gettin' a lil bit, but get over it already. It's healthier for everyone involved. I love ya brotha but let it go.

I don't think Aaron should post shit about his ex gf on this post. I just think he's better than that. She loved Aaron and his kids with all her heart and it didn't work out. Break ups never end perfect........take the high road.

I've never hired Tammie, Slept with Tammie, or loaned her money so I have no idea what that's like. I do know she loves and cares about people and just wants to fit in.......maybe she tries too hard.

Tony K
I know a lot of single moms and they don't act like this. They make their own way and don't use someone's credit card when knowing they don't have permission to and then lie about it. I'm sorry, there is no excuse for that. Not even the single mom card
Old 02-24-2012, 05:45 PM   #233 (permalink)
flamethrower

Member # 75270
Send a message via Yahoo to Bebe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxywheels View Post
I know a lot of single moms and they don't act like this. They make their own way and don't use someone's credit card when knowing they don't have permission to and then lie about it. I'm sorry, there is no excuse for that. Not even the single mom card
That is totally fucked up - what a scumbag
Old 02-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #234 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 85510
does she give great head or have fantastic tits? From what I've read it seems like I wouldn't let her ride in the bed of my truck

www.Dixiecrawlers.com
TN-D90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #235 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 49181
Ok, for those that speak of the "old" pirate and dealing with people.......Let's remember that she has screwed over people that are members of pirate4x4, but has not dealt a bad deal on pirate4x4 and has no vendor star or done business via the website. So really, by that thought, the "old" pirate has not changed that I can see. Hence why she isn't in the bad seller section.

Ok, now to address someone that should have kept their mouth shut.....

Quote:

You shouldn't hire anyone to do anything for you unless you've checked their references, PERIOD ! If they check out, go for it. If not, don't. It's just that simple.

I don't think Tammie owes anyone 2700 bucks.......I think he tried to help someone out who had little to no chance to pay the money back and he knew that going into it. Call it the cost of gettin' a lil bit, but get over it already. It's healthier for everyone involved. I love ya brotha but let it go.

I don't think Aaron should post shit about his ex gf on this post. I just think he's better than that. She loved Aaron and his kids with all her heart and it didn't work out. Break ups never end perfect........take the high road.

I've never hired Tammie, Slept with Tammie, or loaned her money so I have no idea what that's like. I do know she loves and cares about people and just wants to fit in.......maybe she tries too hard.

Tony K
Beating up a single mom, are you even fucking serious at all Tony? I'm a single dad, raising three girls on my own. Their mother divorced me, went totally mental, and in now dead. Do I get a free pass? Well do I? Hell no I don't, not even for a moment. And her kids don't live with her. Three live on their own, and the fourth lives with her father and friends cause Tammie can't provide for her.

Oh, so she owes someone $2700, and they should just deal with that? No I didn't have anything to do with that, and I can see that you (TonyK) didn't mention that I did. But to say that SB should just take it up the ass and deal with someone ripping him off for $2700 is plain bullshit and you know it Tony.

I should not have posted?....hmmm.....How about a big fuck you!!!! She screwed me over, and others also. We are talking about her character and what I stated is totally true, 100% of it. And it has everything to do with her character. She loved me and my kids huh? Once again....fuck you!!!! Did you live in this house? Do you even live in the same town as me? You're not the one that had a 6 year old daughter that was hiding and couldn't be found when camping.

My mother found her hiding in her trailer, when asked why..."Cause I am scared of Tammie!" This was the next day, following a night of horrible crap while camping with my family. My youngest, 6yr old, made a mess in the tent while changing into pj's, crap kids do. So she had to clean it up. Well that wasn't good enough for Tammie, she continued to chew on the girl until she was crying, so my mother picked her up and held her in her lap at the fire. After about 5 secs, Tammie reached over and ripped my youngest from my mothers arms and told her to stop being a "little shit". I was in total shock, as was my family.

Or how about her telling my oldest that she will never have pretty hair because it's wavy and not straight like hers. How "pretty women" only have straight hair. You don't tell a 10yr old little girl that they are ugly, are you shitting me. My daughters get told how pretty they are daily, at the store, at school, at events, all over. Just because Tammie has straight hair, that's the only pretty hair? Why in the hell would you tell a child that?

The fact that I know she has cheated a business in Reno for money, and I know how she talks about people in the industry behind their backs, including you dipshit. How I watched her try to cheat people out of money by not doing the work, and I would have to harp on her to try to make sure she got things done so I didn't end up with a bad rep also. Or how about when she took my bank card and one of my vehicles and left the house the night I told her to get out.....I cancealed the card and reported the car stolen. She wouldn't answer her phone or return a text for over 4 hours. When she returned I called the police back to call off the search for the car and I didn't have her arrested, because of her daughter, but I should have.

These are all facts, things that happened, no bullshit, no games. It all speaks about her character, plain and simple. If you (TonyK) don't like that I posted this, TOO FUCKING BAD!!! You tried to get me to stick it out with her and work things out, I know of course that you only heard her side of things. And I never told you my side because frankly, you would have not believed me, just like I'm sure you don't now.

This thread is about how Tammie Wise has screwed people over, and I probably know about it better than most. This is about her character, or lack of, not mine Tony. If you have a problem with my character, then speak up and spill it, otherwise, STFU.

You are a good guy Tony, but you are slowly working your way to the side of people that I dislike, and I hate that. I really thought you were a stand up guy and didn't take sides as a marshall at events, why take sides now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustard Dog View Post
He's a cool stand up guy that got hosed by a chick.
Thank you Eric.

Check out PARAphernalia GEAR for 550 Paracord and items

www.sneveysoffroad.com/

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com
Trailer Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:32 PM   #236 (permalink)
Juggernaut

Member # 49232
Send a message via Yahoo to Camarogenius
Quote:

I've never hired Tammie, Slept with Tammie, or loaned her money so I have no idea what that's like. I do know she loves and cares about people and just wants to fit in.......maybe she tries too hard.Tony K
Ummm, Yeah. Either you are now, or you're planning/trying to.

Ummmm, WHAT???
Old 02-24-2012, 06:34 PM   #237 (permalink)
Wheeler

Member # 39143
This is what you say...
Quote:

Tony K
But this is all I see...
Quote:
I don't know a damn soul in this whole thing in real life. But I do know when about 50 people are all saying the same thing, and you're the only one going "naw man, it's not like that"... it's probably EXACTLY like that.
locotaco85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:43 PM   #238 (permalink)
Girly Bender

Member # 1842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailer Guy View Post
Ok, for those that speak of the "old" pirate and dealing with people.......Let's remember that she has screwed over people that are members of pirate4x4, but has not dealt a bad deal on pirate4x4 and has no vendor star or done business via the website. So really, by that thought, the "old" pirate has not changed that I can see. Hence why she isn't in the bad seller section.

Ok, now to address someone that should have kept their mouth shut.....

Beating up a single mom, are you even fucking serious at all Tony? I'm a single dad, raising three girls on my own. Their mother divorced me, went totally mental, and in now dead. Do I get a free pass? Well do I? Hell no I don't, not even for a moment. And her kids don't live with her. Three live on their own, and the fourth lives with her father and friends cause Tammie can't provide for her.

Oh, so she owes someone $2700, and they should just deal with that? No I didn't have anything to do with that, and I can see that you (TonyK) didn't mention that I did. But to say that SB should just take it up the ass and deal with someone ripping him off for $2700 is plain bullshit and you know it Tony.

I should not have posted?....hmmm.....How about a big fuck you!!!! She screwed me over, and others also. We are talking about her character and what I stated is totally true, 100% of it. And it has everything to do with her character. She loved me and my kids huh? Once again....fuck you!!!! Did you live in this house? Do you even live in the same town as me? You're not the one that had a 6 year old daughter that was hiding and couldn't be found when camping.

My mother found her hiding in her trailer, when asked why..."Cause I am scared of Tammie!" This was the next day, following a night of horrible crap while camping with my family. My youngest, 6yr old, made a mess in the tent while changing into pj's, crap kids do. So she had to clean it up. Well that wasn't good enough for Tammie, she continued to chew on the girl until she was crying, so my mother picked her up and held her in her lap at the fire. After about 5 secs, Tammie reached over and ripped my youngest from my mothers arms and told her to stop being a "little shit". I was in total shock, as was my family.

Or how about her telling my oldest that she will never have pretty hair because it's wavy and not straight like hers. How "pretty women" only have straight hair. You don't tell a 10yr old little girl that they are ugly, are you shitting me. My daughters get told how pretty they are daily, at the store, at school, at events, all over. Just because Tammie has straight hair, that's the only pretty hair? Why in the hell would you tell a child that?

The fact that I know she has cheated a business in Reno for money, and I know how she talks about people in the industry behind their backs, including you dipshit. How I watched her try to cheat people out of money by not doing the work, and I would have to harp on her to try to make sure she got things done so I didn't end up with a bad rep also. Or how about when she took my bank card and one of my vehicles and left the house the night I told her to get out.....I cancealed the card and reported the car stolen. She wouldn't answer her phone or return a text for over 4 hours. When she returned I called the police back to call off the search for the car and I didn't have her arrested, because of her daughter, but I should have.

These are all facts, things that happened, no bullshit, no games. It all speaks about her character, plain and simple. If you (TonyK) don't like that I posted this, TOO FUCKING BAD!!! You tried to get me to stick it out with her and work things out, I know of course that you only heard her side of things. And I never told you my side because frankly, you would have not believed me, just like I'm sure you don't now.

This thread is about how Tammie Wise has screwed people over, and I probably know about it better than most. This is about her character, or lack of, not mine Tony. If you have a problem with my character, then speak up and spill it, otherwise, STFU.

You are a good guy Tony, but you are slowly working your way to the side of people that I dislike, and I hate that. I really thought you were a stand up guy and didn't take sides as a marshall at events, why take sides now.

Awesome post!!! Bravo!!!!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:46 PM   #239 (permalink)
Girly Bender

Member # 1842
Well Tammie, you wanted to be famous. Hows it feel to be a household name now?? And you can report my link to FB and have it removed all day long, you're still a lying thief.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #240 (permalink)
MotorsportsSolutions

Member # 13974
Quote:
Originally Posted by surveyboy View Post
he's referring to me Kim.

I sent him a message clarifying where the issue came from.

I did freely give her money for gas and food and any $$ that i gave her was free and clear and isn't part of the equation.

HOWEVER the $2700 is charges from a rental car in Oct 11 and i was lied to about it and that's where i drew my line.... yes, i gave her a card on my account... i know i'm at fault also. I was lied to for over 6 weeks that it was a 'billing error' and "i'll get them to reverse it" once i gave up waiting for her to fix it, i disputed it with my CC company and gave them the info i had... i was asked to provide names, numbers and a written statement to them.... i gave her a week and got nothing and she lied up until the last second about it, so they contacted the rental car company and found the charges were legit because of a broken agreement with them and a bunch of other charges i still don't know about.

obviously crash knows about what happened, ALL of it.

and in the end, i or anyone i know, didn't start this thread. although I've had many defend and stick up for me for my situation.

you are an idiot - YouTube

Raise your hand.....now bring it down to face level.... Now quickly try and high five your face!

Case closed. You gave a woman your bank card, she went shopping. Nothing crazy about that, it happens to me all the time, That's normal.

Sorry to wreck the drama with a reality check.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxJeff Knoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:52 PM   #241 (permalink)

Member # 31430
Send a message via Yahoo to Kim~
I love a little "call a spade a spade". Day-um!!
Old 02-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #242 (permalink)

Member # 75114
keeptahoewhite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:55 PM   #243 (permalink)

Member # 31430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Knoll View Post

Raise your hand.....now bring it down to face level.... Now quickly try and high five your face!

Case closed. You gave a woman your bank card, she went shopping. Nothing crazy about that, it happens to me all the time, That's normal.

Dammit Jeff Knoll....trailerguy had people completely forgetting about Shaun. Partypooper
Old 02-24-2012, 06:56 PM   #244 (permalink)

Member # 5433
for $3.15 "a pop"

she could make some serious coin at any event.
Old 02-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #245 (permalink)
Ramble On

Member # 9545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pto View Post
Boy the Canadians must be happy as hell!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bspencer View Post
soo...if i let her blow me she will promote my team???

Didn't you just buy your house?

Quote:

I was looking for black text?

...I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.

Help rescue a Springer http://www.srecc.org/page1.php
Shawnboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #246 (permalink)
MotorsportsSolutions

Member # 13974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim~ View Post
Dammit Jeff Knoll....trailerguy had people completely forgetting about Shaun. Partypooper
Gotta give credit where credit is due...... We are guys we are all dumb.

Takes two to tango.

Note to self....... Never ever piss off the OG 18. You girls scare me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxJeff Knoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #247 (permalink)
BRD

Member # 74465
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim~ View Post
What are friends for?
BRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #248 (permalink)
chug life

Member # 180649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailer Guy View Post

My mother found her hiding in her trailer, when asked why..."Cause I am scared of Tammie!" This was the next day, following a night of horrible crap while camping with my family. My youngest, 6yr old, made a mess in the tent while changing into pj's, crap kids do. So she had to clean it up. Well that wasn't good enough for Tammie, she continued to chew on the girl until she was crying, so my mother picked her up and held her in her lap at the fire. After about 5 secs, reached over and ripped my youngest from my mothers arms and told her to stop being a "little shit". I was in total shock, as was my family.

You are ten times the man I am. I would made her walk out of the woods with a broken leg after pulling those stunts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYBAJA View Post
Just type that shit n send it, no point fartin with it unless it's to fucked up it's not a lathe !

Last edited by clastic; 02-24-2012 at 07:06 PM.
clastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:10 PM   #249 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice

Member # 49181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxywheels View Post
Awesome post!!! Bravo!!!!
Thank you Mel

Check out PARAphernalia GEAR for 550 Paracord and items

www.sneveysoffroad.com/

For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here--> www.lugnut4x4.com
Trailer Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:11 PM   #250 (permalink)

Member # 31430
Quote:
Gotta give credit where credit is due...... We are guys we are all dumb.

Takes two to tango.

Note to self....... Never ever piss off the OG 18. You girls scare me.
We just take care of our own. Even when they have moments of lapsed judgement. You shouldn't have anything to worry about....you have a connection

Shaun knows he was, ummmmm, STOOPID, but she saw him as easy prey and took advantage. And lied. Repeatedly. And probably wouldn't have made the (so far only a) gesture to pay him back if another racer hadn't called her and told her to make it right.