Power of Pirate needed.... - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
E=MC Hammer

Member # 88936
Just read Dan's "occupy my dick" comment. I spit out my lunch. Nicely done Dan.
ejlarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 158768
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejlarson View Post
Just read Dan's "occupy my dick" comment. I spit out my lunch. Nicely done Dan.
i do what i can

i didn't want to go full on pirate dickhead because i didn't know what dusty was expecting. i now see i was too toned down compared to others
fatdan460 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #28 (permalink)
E=MC Hammer

Member # 88936
I saw an update pop up that *Chris* posted in there and I was ascared. But he was pretty toned down too.
ejlarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:35 AM   #29 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
Send a message via Yahoo to ffdustyw

Dodge,Duck, Dip, Dive, & Dodge
ffdustyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #30 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
Round Two for the Pirate day shift....Ding..Ding!
Great comments on the page and well worth a read...
Linky...http://www.facebook.com/occupyfairba...6&notif_t=like

Last edited by ffdustyw; 03-23-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #31 (permalink)

Member # 211878
Done...
Todd36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #32 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 187456
Im Eric and his name was Jason K Starr....
Old 03-23-2012, 07:32 PM   #33 (permalink)
Hard Corps

Member # 116370
All gave some, some gave all.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Ooh Rah!
USMC 2003-2009
swirvin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #34 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricsGreen98Tj View Post
Im Eric and his name was Jason K Starr....
I am sorry about your friend. I have seen the aftermath of depression after returning from war working at Ft. Wainwright Fire dept. If anything our local communities need to embrace soldiers returning home. I look forward to getting out wheeling with some groups of soldiers this summer.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #35 (permalink)

Member # 38567
Send a message via AIM to fastg60
Shit could get ugly for those douchebags when our brigade starts rollin' back in town....
Old 03-23-2012, 07:53 PM   #36 (permalink)

Member # 86685
They appear to be a group of 1 strong.

s10er8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #37 (permalink)

Member # 75114
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10er8 View Post

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-7385...=feeds%2Foncnn

The last comment was awesome.

Last edited by keeptahoewhite; 03-23-2012 at 09:37 PM.
keeptahoewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:49 PM   #38 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 73602
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10er8 View Post
You forgot to count the guy taking the picture.
Iraq Veteran 04
mountainguyed67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:50 AM   #39 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 140580
Someone asked what their grievances were...

Here was my response...

"Mike those are simple....

1. Make drugs legal...
2. Mandatory basket weaving classes in school...
3. Glass blowing (only for bongs and pipes)...
4. Tofu, instead of meat...
5. Everything must be made of hemp...
6. Everyone must set in a circle once a day and sing folk songs...
7. Kill whitey (even though they are all white)...

You know, typical hippy bullshit, instead of getting a job and being a useful member of society. Seems the only ones that don't like money are the ones that are too lazy to work for it. You want to know what your suppose to do when you don't have a job? You go find one. I know of plenty of places paying good money IF you are willing to work for it, but we all know hippies will never work..."
1996 DODGE 2500, 4X4, CUMMINS, 370'S, 5GSK, MACK PLUG, STUDS, SFI FLEX PLATE, DERALE DEEP PAN, EMS HUB KIT WITH 35 SPLINE INNER AND OUTTER MOSER AXLES, WARN GOLD LOCK-OUTS, 3 IN. LEVELING KIT, DUAL EDELBROCK REMOTE RESERVOIR SHOCKS, ROUGH COUNTRY STEERING STABILIZER, STEERING BOX BRACE.
LOGANSTANFORTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #40 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
Round #3 they are getting chitty chatty....

My response...
" I'm going to spend my summer occupying trails with my ATV, occupying rivers with my fishing pole, Occupying the gun range with my AR-10, Occupying my gold camp with a shovel finding some gold, and occupying a couple cases of cold beer. Thats what really matters."

I also suggest you find your local Occupy websites. Winter is coming to an end and these people need to be monitored to find out what they are promoting. You never know day to day what bullshit they are spewing on the street with such an unorganized bunch of folks. We need to let them know we are watching and waiting for them to fuck up!!! We are tax payers and have to clean up the mess!!! They are occupying our Veteran Memorial Parks! These are the same folks closing our trail by watching us and crying about it to liberal representatives.
http://www.facebook.com/occupyfairba..._t=share_reply

Last edited by ffdustyw; 03-24-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
I protest these protesters by driving past on my way to work. I don't need to join a group of people with questionable english knowledge and a failure to realize that these people are just bored, useless and ignorant, and not worth spending the time on, all the while telling them to do various vulgar things to themselves, and die.

Way to be the bigger man.

Ignore them and they go away. Keep feeding their fire and they'll be around much longer. I'm ashamed to know most of the fairbanksans commenting on these things. They have the right to say what they want on their facebook page. But NOW they know that they have your attention, and you've only made things worse. It's obvious that they have the nation's eye and no career-conscious politician is going to order them to leave, regardless of illegal activities, for fear of career suicide in case they succeed.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 03-24-2012 at 02:26 PM.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:59 PM   #42 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
I protest these protesters by driving past on my way to work. I don't need to join a group of people with questionable english knowledge and a failure to realize that these people are just bored, useless and ignorant, and not worth spending the time on, all the while telling them to do various vulgar things to themselves, and die.

Way to be the bigger man.

Ignore them and they go away. Keep feeding their fire and they'll be around much longer. I'm ashamed to know most of the fairbanksans commenting on these things. They have the right to say what they want on their facebook page. But NOW they know that they have your attention, and you've only made things worse. It's obvious that they have the nation's eye and no career-conscious politician is going to order them to leave, regardless of illegal activities, for fear of career suicide in case they succeed.
TJ I don't want to get in a debate with you and have you clutter this thread up with your almighty knowledge but you are not a Veteran and everyone here knows you would never sacrifice anything for this country. I want these people gone and I want them to know I WANT THEM GONE! I am tired of compromising with people and listening to what they are entitled to. Because their jobs as a bagger at walmart or the burrito guy at taco bell is so tied into inndustry. They are so overwhelmed by tax burden. I want them to know who I am when I pull over to help them out. I want them to know that I am the guy they mutherfucked. The same veteran they classified as a murderer.

Old 03-24-2012, 03:52 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
It doesn't matter what "everyone here" thinks they know about me...what matters is the image you're sending to these occupiers about who they're protesting against. When established Veterans pipe up saying that they want occupiers to say what they're saying "to their faces", telling them to "drink bleach and die", that's seen as a veiled threat, and is only fueling the fire. It's only giving them more political ammunition that they can manipulate and abuse.

It doesn't matter what I've done in my life, and labeling me and saying I have no opinion in this matter because I myself didn't spend appreciable time in the Armed Services is just ignorant. I have half of my family to think of when I see people trashing military Veterans. But I'm not going to do them the disservice of proving the Occupiers right in their own minds. Take it how you want, but this is how you are coming off to the general public.

Fighting this in a reactionary way, you need to be smarter about it. Flooding their page with veiled (and sometimes direct) threats is not smart.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 03-24-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #44 (permalink)

Member # 125937
If you guys, and everyone else, just ignored these idiots they would go away faster than allowing them to get your goat.

and ps.......facebook is for girls.
dntsdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #45 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
Oh by the way: these occupiers are guaranteed to say the same things "to your face". You know why? Because they know that they have the media on their side. If a group of soldiers assault them, they can take that to the media and win with it. If the soldiers don't assault them, then so be it. But they'll say whatever inflammatory, derogatory, and insulting things they can to make it hard as hell not to throw a punch. And they're well prepared to do it, too. They've become no different than the Westboro Baptists. So beware...if you rile up too many people who think they can storm in there and bully the occupiers out, they're only going to hurt themselves.

Ignore the occupiers. They'll get bored and leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
My $.02 added, but it'll probably get deleted. If so, someone let me know so that I can repost it until they get the idea.
Not a chance in hell. What you posted works for them, 110%.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 03-24-2012 at 04:15 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #46 (permalink)

Member # 175015
Send a message via Yahoo to RichG
Quote:
Oh by the way: these occupiers are guaranteed to say the same things "to your face". You know why? Because they know that they have the media on their side. If a group of soldiers assault them, they can take that to the media and win with it. If the soldiers don't assault them, then so be it. But they'll say whatever inflammatory, derogatory, and insulting things they can to make it hard as hell not to throw a punch. And they're well prepared to do it, too. They've become no different than the Westboro Baptists. So beware...if you rile up too many people who think they can storm in there and bully the occupiers out, they're only going to hurt themselves.

Ignore the occupiers. They'll get bored and leave.
That's chickenshit. By the same logic, we should have let the Pissbose Baptist Bastards protest outside my friends funeral after he was killed in Afghanistan. Yeah, because love, sunshine, and lollipops work everytime. The reason those fuckbags didn't protest his funeral is because they knew, KNEW, that if they showed up things were going to get real ugly, real quick.

Tolerance of this kind of horseshit is for the weak.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #47 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
Quote:
Originally Posted by dntsdad View Post
If you guys, and everyone else, just ignored these idiots they would go away faster than allowing them to get your goat.

and ps.......facebook is for girls.
Ignorance doesn't fix it we are going to fix it. And these people will know they have alot to think about before doing this again.

Old 03-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #48 (permalink)
Unleash the me.

Member # 113176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerchief View Post
Facebook?

Fawk you. Get real and out there.

Fucking online fatdan pussies with mouths and nothing else.

P.S. What I should have said is: why are the only people out there obvious fucking dummies? I wouldn't bother "camping" out, I go find my local elected official, scare him, find his backers, do the same, and then hope they don't burn my house down.

So it goes...

Vonnegut?
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say that there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe."
LucasFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichG View Post
That's chickenshit. By the same logic, we should have let the Pissbose Baptist Bastards protest outside my friends funeral after he was killed in Afghanistan. Yeah, because love, sunshine, and lollipops work everytime. The reason those fuckbags didn't protest his funeral is because they knew, KNEW, that if they showed up things were going to get real ugly, real quick.

Tolerance of this kind of horseshit is for the weak.
And claiming that I'm tolerant of it only makes you the moron. If SOLDIERS showed up to a PROTEST AGAINST SOLDIERS and a fight broke out, who the hell do you think would benefit most? You might win the battle, but son, you just lost the war for everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdustyw View Post
Ignorance doesn't fix it we are going to fix it. And these people will know they have alot to think about before doing this again.
Another veiled threat. Shit, if you guys organize a "get together" and confront these guys, let me know. I'll stop by and be a 3rd party observer to the backfire.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 03-24-2012 at 04:22 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:30 PM   #50 (permalink)

Member # 175015
Send a message via Yahoo to RichG
Quote:
And claiming that I'm tolerant of it only makes you the moron. If SOLDIERS showed up to a PROTEST AGAINST SOLDIERS and a fight broke out, who the hell do you think would benefit most? You might win the battle, but son, you just lost the war for everyone.
I may be a moron, but at least I'll stand for what I believe, and I'll say what I think, which is more than you obviously care to do.

Oh, but wait, I didn't realize we had gotten on the tangent bus! If a soldier was protesting against the military, I'd listen to him and give his words consideration. When faggoty ass bullshitters with no idea what they are against protest the military, I'm not going to dignify them with the respect that ignoring their opinion implies. The same right that they have to voice their opinion is the one that I have to voice my opinion. If voicing my opinion leads to conflict, well, that's the way it goes.

I haven't been here all that long, but I'm starting to get a real good idea why folks call you TJVag, and I don't think it's because they respect you or your opinions.