Power of Pirate needed.... - Page 3 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #51 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichG View Post
I may be a moron, but at least I'll stand for what I believe, and I'll say what I think, which is more than you obviously care to do.

Oh, but wait, I didn't realize we had gotten on the tangent bus! If a soldier was protesting against the military, I'd listen to him and give his words consideration. When faggoty ass bullshitters with no idea what they are against protest the military, I'm not going to dignify them with the respect that ignoring their opinion implies. The same right that they have to voice their opinion is the one that I have to voice my opinion. If voicing my opinion leads to conflict, well, that's the way it goes.

I haven't been here all that long, but I'm starting to get a real good idea why folks call you TJVag, and I don't think it's because they respect you or your opinions.
I don't care to say what I think? Isn't that why I'm not the most liked person here on the PBB? I guess if I don't fall in lock-step with you and the ignorant masses of the PBB, I'm not really saying what I think? I say what I think probably more often than I should, and the results are obvious. So saying that I'm too scared to voice my opinions just further solidifies my opinion that you're a retard.

You think ignoring their right to protest is giving them credit, but stepping to them and engaging them on their battlefield isn't? That makes no sense. Engaging them, especially ignorantly and bull-headed, is only going to further justify their argument, to themselves and people who have been thus far on the fence. But go ahead. File up in uniform and start busting heads. Show them how violent you are at a protest against violent soldiers. That'll teach them.

HOW THE FUCK do you think our rights have been eroded so much in recent past? From idiots such as yourself staying true to the stereotypes and tripping up your own cause. But go ahead and ignore the word of caution that my 3rd party observer opinion is giving you, and lose more and more rights because you and other like-minded morons react too soon and don't think about how you're hurting your own position.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 03-24-2012 at 04:38 PM.
TJVigilante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #52 (permalink)
Hoghead

Member # 27141
Can't help you. I'm anti social!
Old 03-24-2012, 04:53 PM   #53 (permalink)

Member # 175015
Send a message via Yahoo to RichG
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJVigilante View Post
I don't care to say what I think? Isn't that why I'm not the most liked person here on the PBB? I guess if I don't fall in lock-step with you and the ignorant masses of the PBB, I'm not really saying what I think? I say what I think probably more often than I should, and the results are obvious. So saying that I'm too scared to voice my opinions just further solidifies my opinion that you're a retard.

You think ignoring their right to protest is giving them credit, but stepping to them and engaging them on their battlefield isn't? That makes no sense. Engaging them, especially ignorantly and bull-headed, is only going to further justify their argument, to themselves and people who have been thus far on the fence. But go ahead. File up in uniform and start busting heads. Show them how violent you are at a protest against violent soldiers. That'll teach them.

HOW THE FUCK do you think our rights have been eroded so much in recent past? From idiots such as yourself staying true to the stereotypes and tripping up your own cause. But go ahead and ignore the word of caution that my 3rd party observer opinion is giving you, and lose more and more rights because you and other like-minded morons react too soon and don't think about how you're hurting your own position.
Dear Sir or Madam,

1) reading comprehension: get into it! I didn't say you were scared, I IMPLIED you were apathetic (a fancy way of saying you don't care enough to stand up for something you believe in). Your thought is that by ignoring the disrespect and arrogance of these so-called "protestors" will allieviate the erosion of respect they represent and encourage.

2) Moron. Ignorant. Retard. Bullheaded. Yep... you left out a few, but I'll just mention one: VETERAN.

I know it's a word you can look up, but you'll never understand it. You have the RIGHT to say what you want because of veterans. I have the right to say what I want because of veterans. We all benefit by the sacrifice others have given. What makes me different than you is that I have a deeper understanding and respect for what that word really means. I know that a veteran is someone who has put his money where his mouth is, and a combat veteran is someone who has put his ASS where his mouth is. For those who've never experienced the pleasures of doing so, it's difficult to respect their opinions about those who have.

I respect that you have the right to an opinion, I do not have to respect your, or their, opinion. They've proven they don't respect mine, so explain to me, plainly, in one syllable words, why ignoring these cretins makes it better... because I'm an ignorant, retarded, bullheaded moron, remember?

P.S. I don't think you're the most hated person on PBB because you have opinions, I think it's because you have uneducated, self aggrandizing opinions without the benefit of experience.

P.P.S. You're also really, really arrogant.

Love,
Rich
Old 03-24-2012, 04:57 PM   #54 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
Send a message via Yahoo to ffdustyw
Ok this just turned into "TJVaginitis occupating my thread" Fuck that. Show up with your camera you might learn a thing or two. I guarantee that if military showed up it would be respectful. Just go get your camera and continue being worthless. This is going to happen. This is our Veterans Memorial Park and we need to take care of it.

Dodge,Duck, Dip, Dive, & Dodge

Last edited by ffdustyw; 03-24-2012 at 04:58 PM.
ffdustyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:03 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
Date and time. I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #56 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
Quote:
Date and time. I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
I will let you know. I really hope to see you there. I really do. Mel Whitman is organizing thing as we speak. Its a win win.

Last edited by ffdustyw; 03-24-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
Whitlock you mean?

Just clarifying.

Hopefully tomorrow. I'll be at work and I can't guarantee I can get into town for the next 3 weeks. I know, I know.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 03-24-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:17 PM   #58 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
Quote:
Whitlock you mean?

Just clarifying.

Hopefully tomorrow. I'll be at work and I can't guarantee I can get into town for the next 3 weeks. I know, I know.
This will happen in April sometime when the troop have returned. Yes Whitlock. I told him you will be there. He is excited.

Old 03-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #59 (permalink)

Member # 96278
Quote:
Whitlock you mean?

Just clarifying.

Pussy.

The sad thing is, you are intelligent. You can speak circles around a lot of less 'intellectual' members here. But at the end of the day, you're a self absorbed, grand standing pussy.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5.5 View Post
Pussy.

The sad thing is, you are intelligent. You can speak circles around a lot of less 'intellectual' members here. But at the end of the day, you're a self absorbed, grand standing pussy.
Pussy because I put my work and feeding my family above watching a shitshow?

Most likely I'll have some leeway to get into town for this. But no guarantees means precisely that.

Three weeks from tomorrow is when I get back into town for sure. Now you and Mel have a date to shoot for if you're so excited to have me present.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 03-24-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #61 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
Quote:
pussy.

+1

Old 03-24-2012, 06:47 PM   #62 (permalink)
Hard Corps

Member # 116370
Personally I see TJVig as being quite hypocritical. How can you say putting your comments up on a Facebook page is in anyway different than spewing them here?!?!?! By your logic, you are wasting as much time have a discussion with us as you would be with them. And not all of us write out simple, hateful comments against them. I take that as an insult because I take the time to rationalize my thoughts, come up with reasonable arguments and combat their ignorance with wisdom. In other words, why are you arguing here against us when you could be assisting instead?

Anyone can stand on the sideline and argue that this person is wrong and they should have done that, my argument is better...blah blah blah. The fact is you are accomplishing less than anyone. Grab a popcorn and watch Jersey Shore if you want to sit back and watch drama, don't poke at people here. Don't try and get an emotional reaction by subtly disrespecting me. I know the games. I understand their goal is to out us as inherently evil. I acknowledge the fact that sometimes saying nothing is the best course, but not this, not now. Everyone here has some skin in the game and you should be to based on what you say about your family! If you think your arguments are better stand up and say something....right now you are just as bad as they are!

Turning the other cheek and taking an ass-reaming never solved anything either and by God I will never stand by and watch something bad happen when I have the power to do something about it. But if you are the kind of guy willing to bend over....

Give me a platoon of Marines and I swear to God those people will leave the park without a drop of bloodshed, an ounce of sweat from fighting or a second of forceful removal.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Ooh Rah!
USMC 2003-2009

Last edited by swirvin21; 03-24-2012 at 06:51 PM.
swirvin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #63 (permalink)
Hard Corps

Member # 116370
Writing this reminded me of something the Corps taught me regarding being called a "Baby Killer." I'm sure many of you are familiar with the term, where Marines were targeted by the media back in Vietnam when they were the only force willing to shoot babies loaded with explosives. Even today the term is used.

I first heard it in the Spring of 2003 at an airport just after MCT while I was being shipped off to Pensacola. I was in full dress Alphas, skinny as fuck, fresh out of boot and ready to go to war. This older couple (probably in their 60s) comes walking up to me in what initially appeared to be a friendly manner, but quickly changed to confrontational. The husband leaned in and called me a baby killer at a volume just loud enough to be heard over the airport hustle at a few feet distance. He wasn't man enough to say it loudly. No one else heard. And I had a choice.....make a scene, turn the other cheek or counter attack.

You see this isn't just an A or B choice scenario. Obviously it is highly frowned upon to make a scene and say what you really feel, that's what he wants. He wants me to get upset and make a scene. He knows I just finished boot and I'm not ready to handle this. And more than anything he knows that I am full of pride and ready to burst at the slightest attack.

You can't just walk away either, you are a United States Marine. I refuse to soil and disrespect the men who died in my uniform by saying nothing. My brothers died not shooting those babies. I cannot give him the satisfaction of watching me walk away, nor can I set myself up for a situation where he might push it to the next level. I need to take care of this right away.

So, what's my play? Dead Baby Jokes.... Every military man has heard them, possibly used them or has a few favorites tucked away. Most people don't get it, they think we are all sick fucks hell bent on destroying anything that lives and enjoying every second of it. The truth is far from it. I don't know of a combat vet who hasn't chucked their lunch after clearing a hot zone for the first time. You see people with their bellies gutted, crawlers, bleeders, criers and killers.....the ones who are just waiting to take you with them. The first time you're out there you have a heart, a conscience, a soul that wants to believe every one of them was an innocent soul. You want to help. You want to ask first and shoot later. Once you see a few friends go down from an injured woman with a bomb or a elderly man hiding a IED, that soul and heart you have has become a liability. You HAVE to clear everything! You CAN'T make a mistake or your friend will die and it will be YOUR FAULT! You become hard, numb, cold and focused. You shoot first! A week later you see that very same scene with a man's intestines hanging out where you lost your lunch last week....and you laugh about what he had for lunch that morning!

This is the way it is. You have to do it to adapt or you will die, or worse, kill the man next to you. And thus the dead baby joke was born. Relieve the pressure, raise moral, justify your actions and live...

Hopefully those outside the fold understand what I've said above. That scenario in the airport, I leaned in real close, right in between the husband and wife and whispered my two favorite jokes.

"How do you make a dead baby shake?"
-2 scoops of dead baby, a little chocolate, milk and a blender......

"How do you get 10 dead babies in a bowl?"
-blender......
"How do you get them out?"
-tortilla chips........

Those people's eyes got as wide as dinner plates. They backed away S L O W L Y, turned and never said a word. I'm quite sure they never called another Marine a baby killer and I hope I'm right.

Moral of the story....don't fuck with Veterans. We don't fight fair, we don't do what's expected and we don't have to invoke physical violence in order to win! You WILL LOSE!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Ooh Rah!
USMC 2003-2009

Last edited by swirvin21; 03-24-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:04 PM   #64 (permalink)
nice roach.

Member # 3377
Send a message via AIM to jhama78
Dusty, if these shitheads are still 'occupying' in april when Im there we should maybe pay them a visit...

85 Roach Build Thread

84 Toy Farm Beater
85 Toy Trail Roach
85 Toy SR5 xcab DD
88 4Runner Fambly Beach Ride
11 Tundra Double Cab Rock Warrior
jhama78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #65 (permalink)
Banned

Member # 68805
Quote:
Originally Posted by swirvin21 View Post
Writing this reminded me of something the Corps taught me regarding being called a "Baby Killer." I'm sure many of you are familiar with the term, where Marines were targeted by the media back in Vietnam when they were the only force willing to shoot babies loaded with explosives. Even today the term is used.

I first heard it in the Spring of 2003 at an airport just after MCT while I was being shipped off to Pensacola. I was in full dress Alphas, skinny as fuck, fresh out of boot and ready to go to war. This older couple (probably in their 60s) comes walking up to me in what initially appeared to be a friendly manner, but quickly changed to confrontational. The husband leaned in and called me a baby killer at a volume just loud enough to be heard over the airport hustle at a few feet distance. He wasn't man enough to say it loudly. No one else heard. And I had a choice.....make a scene, turn the other cheek or counter attack.

You see this isn't just an A or B choice scenario. Obviously it is highly frowned upon to make a scene and say what you really feel, that's what he wants. He wants me to get upset and make a scene. He knows I just finished boot and I'm not ready to handle this. And more than anything he knows that I am full of pride and ready to burst at the slightest attack.

You can't just walk away either, you are a United States Marine. I refuse to soil and disrespect the men who died in my uniform by saying nothing. My brothers died not shooting those babies. I cannot give him the satisfaction of watching me walk away, nor can I set myself up for a situation where he might push it to the next level. I need to take care of this right away.

So, what's my play? Dead Baby Jokes.... Every military man has heard them, possibly used them or has a few favorites tucked away. Most people don't get it, they think we are all sick fucks hell bent on destroying anything that lives and enjoying every second of it. The truth is far from it. I don't know of a combat vet who hasn't chucked their lunch after clearing a hot zone for the first time. You see people with their bellies gutted, crawlers, bleeders, criers and killers.....the ones who are just waiting to take you with them. The first time you're out there you have a heart, a conscience, a soul that wants to believe every one of them was an innocent soul. You want to help. You want to ask first and shoot later. Once you see a few friends go down from an injured woman with a bomb or a elderly man hiding a IED, that soul and heart you have has become a liability. You HAVE to clear everything! You CAN'T make a mistake or your friend will die and it will be YOUR FAULT! You become hard, numb, cold and focused. You shoot first! A week later you see that very same scene with a man's intestines hanging out where you lost your lunch last week....and you laugh about what he had for lunch that morning!

This is the way it is. You have to do it to adapt or you will die, or worse, kill the man next to you. And thus the dead baby joke was born. Relieve the pressure, raise moral, justify your actions and live...

Hopefully those outside the fold understand what I've said above. That scenario in the airport, I leaned in real close, right in between the husband and wife and whispered my two favorite jokes.

-blender......
-tortilla chips........

Those people's eyes got as wide as dinner plates. They backed away S L O W L Y, turned and never said a word. I'm quite sure they never called another Marine a baby killer and I hope I'm right.

Moral of the story....don't fuck with Veterans. We don't fight fair, we don't do what's expected and we don't have to invoke physical violence in order to win! You WILL LOSE!!!!
Immense respect, and I don't see how you can claim that after reading your posts I can insult you. You've made a very rational and strong argument for stepping in, and I completely agree.

HOWEVER, reading all of the comments on the facebook link BEFORE I even stepped into the reply box, I got a completely different vibe from how it was going to go down. There needs to be more people willing to spend the time to convince these occupiers that they're targeting the wrong people. There needs to be more people willing to show them that they're not just going to get a kneejerk emotional insulting response like 90% of the comments. I'm going to go back and see if you made a post on the facebook link, and thank you for your service there and here. I just wish more people here could take this as seriously as you and formulate a similar response as opposed to "fawking hippies need to jump in a woodchipper dick first."

Kinda like this one:
Quote:
Grant Bowman Eat a bag of dicks you hippy faggots. One soldier goes crazy and all of a sudden they are all bad? Seriously? I know all you "occupy" douche bags are dumb as a pile of dog shit but you crossed the line into retard land. Stop butt fucking and felching eachother and do something productive instead of being the dingle-berry on society's ass hole.

Oh yeah, EAT SHIT AND DIE. If you don't stand behind our soldiers, feel free to stand infront of them. I am sure the U.S. military could give you assholes a job as a decoy..
FFS, doesn't he get that he's not helping matters at all? These are precisely the replies that the occupiers feed upon, and precisely the reason I didn't want to associate with them.

Last edited by TJVigilante; 03-24-2012 at 09:38 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #66 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 187456
Quote:
pussy.

+2
Old 03-25-2012, 03:28 AM   #67 (permalink)
retards everywhere

Member # 124967
Quote:
Personally I see TJVig as being quite hypocritical. How can you say putting your comments up on a Facebook page is in anyway different than spewing them here?!?!?! By your logic, you are wasting as much time have a discussion with us as you would be with them. And not all of us write out simple, hateful comments against them. I take that as an insult because I take the time to rationalize my thoughts, come up with reasonable arguments and combat their ignorance with wisdom. In other words, why are you arguing here against us when you could be assisting instead?

Anyone can stand on the sideline and argue that this person is wrong and they should have done that, my argument is better...blah blah blah. The fact is you are accomplishing less than anyone. Grab a popcorn and watch Jersey Shore if you want to sit back and watch drama, don't poke at people here. Don't try and get an emotional reaction by subtly disrespecting me. I know the games. I understand their goal is to out us as inherently evil. I acknowledge the fact that sometimes saying nothing is the best course, but not this, not now. Everyone here has some skin in the game and you should be to based on what you say about your family! If you think your arguments are better stand up and say something....right now you are just as bad as they are!

Turning the other cheek and taking an ass-reaming never solved anything either and by God I will never stand by and watch something bad happen when I have the power to do something about it. But if you are the kind of guy willing to bend over....

Give me a platoon of Marines and I swear to God those people will leave the park without a drop of bloodshed, an ounce of sweat from fighting or a second of forceful removal.
Quote:

-blender......
-tortilla chips........

I'll tell you what. I respect you. You aren't very smart and you'll probably never be smart enough to understand what's really going on.

That's not an insult to get your goat. It's the way it is. Not your fault.

I fully respect your full on heart, and you have one, compared to a lot of jaw flapping zombies that just talk.

But the raw truth is this: you're full of kool aid, piss and vinegar, and aren't thinking straight.

As in red above: you rationalize, but aren't rational. It's a safety valve. And what makes it blow, changes from moment to moment, situation to situation. Think about that. That safety valve should be constant, and not blow when the wind changes.

If you want to serve FULLY, get RATIONAL and PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION to the real issues.

Not many have enough balls to do that.

Reconciliation is a fucking bitch.
Tigerchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 05:53 AM   #68 (permalink)
Big Meanie

Member # 5859
Pick your battles if you want to win.

Badgering some asshat in Alaska (the occupy tard, not the rock collecting tard) isn't going to get you anywhere.

- The lush life-giving land, our personal responsibility.

Ventura County Axle Snappers - Nevada County Chapter
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 08:22 AM   #69 (permalink)
Hard Corps

Member # 116370
Tigerchief....I'd like to know what the real issues are. I agree on some of what you said and fully accept the fact that I'm full of piss and vinegar...kool aid, not so much.

USMC 2003-2009
Old 03-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #70 (permalink)
retards everywhere

Member # 124967
Quote:
Tigerchief....I'd like to know what the real issues are. I agree on some of what you said and fully accept the fact that I'm full of piss and vinegar...kool aid, not so much.

I'd ask myself why this (the reason for this thread) pisses me off so much, for starters.

There's a root cause, but likely buried under many onion layers.
Tigerchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #71 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 95939
"Occupy your collective genitals into the nearest fucking woodchipper, you disgusting sacks of ass. I hope each and every one of you "occupy" faggots gets gang-raped by an AIDS-infested sasquatch."

So who on here is responsible for this awesomeness!

As the slaughter of WW2 fades, the young gear up for something they will wish they had not wished for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muddin View Post
I hope the little stickie out leg on the R gives you a rectal tear as you shove it up your ass.
DR. SMASHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #72 (permalink)
Granite Guru

Member # 73602
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. SMASHER View Post
Reply #24 seems to answer this question.
Iraq Veteran 04
mountainguyed67 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:28 PM   #73 (permalink)
:middelfangers:

Member # 200972
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. SMASHER View Post
"Occupy your collective genitals into the nearest fucking woodchipper, you disgusting sacks of ass. I hope each and every one of you "occupy" faggots gets gang-raped by an AIDS-infested sasquatch."

Me.
For the best deal on 8 lug disc brakes click here-->www.lugnut4x4.com
DeusExMachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 07:28 AM   #74 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 25517
We have started a campaign here in Fairbanks. The word has gotten out. Several letters have been written. Local radio Jockey did some investigating at the camp and found that a vagrant bum was staying at the camp until the occupiers come back from spring break partying. He took some video. We also started a facebook page where local government officials have been added to the feed.
Join here: http://www.facebook.com/AntiOccupyFa...veVeteransPark
Video if you have facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3374377634118

Last edited by ffdustyw; 03-29-2012 at 07:28 AM.