What the fawk is it with cops & Cattle Dogs lately? - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Member # 59127
What the fawk is it with cops & Cattle Dogs lately?

ANOTHER Cattle Dog shot by a cop. Ya know... the Post Office, Fedex & Brown seem to traipse around thousands of properties every day without shooting dogs. What the FUCK?

http://www.ledgernews.com/news/weekl...ons?format=pdf

A fund has been set up to help out with the dog's vet bill. It's a doozy. Hope the family lawyers up & sues the holy livin' fuck out of the jurisdiction that signs this douchebag's paychecks.

Sorry, I don't know the parties involved so no 35%.

http://www.gofundme.com/Save-Kota

Looking for the dash video I came across this. Kinda shows how they roll in Canton, Georgia. Hay-soos Kreesto. Do they still have these types running around?

Crappy Little Town of Canton Georgia - YouTube

:flipoff2:[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Fishslayer; 05-26-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Fishslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 5060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishslayer View Post
Do they still have these types running around?

Crappy Little Town of Canton Georgia - YouTube
What kinda types you talkin' bout BOY?!!
Gonna send your ass back to San DEE EGO!
Maine Jeepah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

Member # 1899
Location: Tacoma, Wa Where you can drink the water, but don't breath the air
They all need to be shot, cops AND cattle-dogs!
Fuck all you haters!!! Shit storm... ENGAGE!!!!

Last edited by HighHooder; 05-26-2012 at 06:08 PM.
HighHooder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Member # 3935
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighHooder View Post
They all need to be shot, cops...
This.

MOST cops are cunts.
southernfriedcj8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 113203
Send a message via MSN to Hawk Thor
Will cattle dogs take the Pitbulls place as "bad guy" now? Before Pitbulls it was Dobermanns and Rottweilers, so we know that the Pitbull will be replaced.

I always envisioned that a freakishly big, Chihuahua derived, born to kill, demon breed would be the next dog for the media and low-lifes to focus on. They're well on their way, they're overbred, inbred and sought after by people who have no business with a dog.

Old 05-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Member # 5132
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernfriedcj8 View Post
This.

MOST cops are cunts.
My cattle dog says you're an asshole
Bubba Ray Boudreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 59127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine Jeepah View Post
What kinda types you talkin' bout BOY?!!
Gonna send your ass back to San DEE EGO!
Won't be needin' to send me back nowhere, friend. I don't really see myself visitin' Canton, Jaw-juh anytime soon.

Old 05-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

Member # 86685
Quote:
Won't be needin' to send me back nowhere, friend. I don't really see myself visitin' Canton, Jaw-juh anytime soon.
Thank you. They are having a hard enough time keeping the Indians and Iranians in line
s10er8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

Member # 1899
Location: Tacoma, Wa Where you can drink the water, but don't breath the air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Thor View Post

Sid?
Attached Images

Old 05-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #10 (permalink)

Member # 3935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Ray Boudreaux View Post
I didn't say ALL cops. I said MOST cops.

BTW, my Doberman said cattle dogs are fags.
southernfriedcj8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Big Meanie

Member # 5859
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernfriedcj8 View Post
I didn't say ALL cops. I said MOST cops.

BTW, my Doberman said cattle dogs are fags.
Tyson will bite your dobie's ear off.

- The lush life-giving land, our personal responsibility.

Ventura County Axle Snappers - Nevada County Chapter
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

Member # 59127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk Thor View Post
Will cattle dogs take the Pitbulls place as "bad guy" now? Before Pitbulls it was Dobermanns and Rottweilers, so we know that the Pitbull will be replaced.
There are actually BSL (Breed Specific Legislation) in place in areas that regulate Cattle Dogs just like the Bully breeds.

Cattle Dogs generally "nip" at the heels (hence the nickname "Heeler") of whatever they are herding. They will herd just about anything, humans included. So when Dillon or Schuyler or Cooper get nipped moms will call it a "bite" & call a lawyer.

I've trained the human herding out of my Dingo. Now if I could get him to quit herding the vacuum cleaner, the lawnmower, the trash bin... well. You get the idea...

CHEW-PACABRA!!!

Last edited by Fishslayer; 05-26-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #13 (permalink)

Member # 113203
Send a message via MSN to Hawk Thor
Quote:
There are actually BSL (Breed Specific Legislation) in place in areas that regulate Cattle Dogs just like the Bully breeds.
Not surprised, we also have problems with working dogs that lazy people think they can keep like cats.

I'm familiar with the herding headaches that shepherds and cattle dogs can give you. Our rottie had to have everything under control if I was out of the house, chased people and nudged them towards the living room.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:49 PM   #14 (permalink)

Member # 53528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Ray Boudreaux View Post
you just hate knowing its true, and you have first hand experience with it
rockyota83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 06:30 AM   #15 (permalink)

Member # 28187
Justice for cisco!
BlaznJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #16 (permalink)

Member # 73218
Quote:
ANOTHER Cattle Dog shot by a cop. Ya know... the Post Office, Fedex & Brown seem to traipse around thousands of properties every day without shooting dogs. What the FUCK?

http://www.ledgernews.com/news/weekl...ons?format=pdf

Did you even read this.

The dog apparently ran after the officer and lunged multiple times at him.

Quote:
While attempting to arrest a wanted Marietta man staying at a Canton home last week, a
Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office deputy shot an Australian cattle dog — a move that has the
dog’s owners crying foul.

The dog ran off the property after the incident, but was located three days later with an injury to
its lower jaw. According to the animal’s owner, Jill Fulk, the injury requires surgery that is
estimated to cost $4,000.
An account at Regions Bank has been set up for donations (Jill-Fulk – Benefit For Kota).
A spokesperson for the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office said an internal affairs investigation
into the shooting of the dog remains ongoing. The deputy is not on leave.
(LEFT:*Pictured here is Kota, an Australian cattle dog who was shot May 14 by a
Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office deputy. Three days after the shooting, the dog was
located with an injury to its mouth.* Photo special to the Ledger-News)

“We will follow policy and state law.*If there is a violation of either on behalf of the deputy, we
will take appropriate action,” Maj. Ed Lacey, commander of Uniform Patrol Operations, said.
“We cannot lose sight that this deputy was bitten while attempting to arrest a subject wanted for
aggravated battery.”

The events leading up to the May 14 shooting began in Cobb County when Fulk went to pick up
her brother who had been involved in a domestic altercation with his wife.
“My brother called me and you could tell that it was bad. He called me to come and get him so
he could get out of a bad situation,” she said.
Fulk said when she arrived at her brother’s home, he was cut and bruised. She took him to her
home on Scott Road in Canton.
A few hours later, Fulk said two cars made their way up her driveway – a Cherokee County
sheriff’s deputy and a Canton police officer, according to a report.
“My oldest son was outside changing the oil in my car; he was outside with our cattle dog, Kota,
who is deaf and weighs 34 pounds,” Fulk said, adding that the family prohibits the dog from
running freely in fear that she wouldn’t hear their calls to return. “She is always restrained.”
Fulk said she went outside several times to check on her son because she was uncomfortable
with him being under the family SUV.
“My room is on the opposite side of the house from where the carport is. I heard a very loud
noise; the only thing the mommy-mode in me could think of was the truck fell on (my son),” she
said.
When Fulk reached the carport, she learned the dog had been shot.
According to a report filed with the Cherokee County Sheriff’s Office deputies responded to
Fulk’s home just before 10 p.m. that night after being dispatched to a “wanted person located”
call.
The deputy wrote in his report that the Marietta Police Department had secured warrants for the
arrest of Todd Lamb, Fulk’s brother. The report said he was wanted for aggravated battery,
cruelty to animals, as he reportedly kicked his dog twice, and 911 obstruction for allegedly
preventing his wife from calling police during their dispute.

Fulk said deputies never presented a warrant or revealed who they were when they showed up
at her house last week.

“Who knows who was taking my brother?” she said. “Nobody told me who they were; I’ve seen
no warrants.”
2 cops get out of 2 cop cars, and in uniform? this lady is retarded
Lacey said the sheriff’s office received a teletype regarding “warrants on a subject that had
allegedly beat his wife and knocked her teeth out.”
“This is not a new procedure or process and has been happening since the invention of the
teletype.*The intent in cases like this is to travel to the location, attempt to make voluntary
consensual contact with the subject.*If contact is made and we verify the identity of the
individual, we make an arrest,” he said.

The deputy said in his report that when he approached the home, he observed a white male in
the carport behind a SUV. Using caution, the deputy exited the patrol car and walked toward the
residence at which point, the report said, the dog came around the car.
“The male started yelling for the dog to come to him, but the dog did not comply,” the deputy
wrote. “The dog was being very aggressive and was pulling on the leash very hard.”
According to the report, the dog pulled free from the leash and “advanced toward the officer.”
Fulk argued that her dog was not aggressive; she was deaf and unable to hear her son’s
commands.
“She has a very loud bark because, again, she is deaf. She barks loud enough so she can feel
the vibrations,” It doesn't matter, she was barking and running after the copFulk said. “My son was trying to contain her and get her into the house, but
these people were telling him to stand still.”

The report said the deputy instructed Fulk’s son several times to get control of the dog;
however, the dog pulled free. Lacey said the 20-year-old was never holding the dog, but had his
foot on the leash/chain at one time.
“(Fulk’s son) was attempting to bring the dog inside when it pulled free from its leash and lunged
toward me in a biting motion,” the deputy wrote in his report. “I stepped to the side and the dog
brushed my pants leg. The dog turned around and made a second lunge toward my right hand,
so I pushed toward the dog to avoid a direct bite.”

The deputy reported that at this time, he drew his weapon from its holster.
“The dog made a third attempt to bite me. This is when I fired a single round, aimed center
mass of the dog,”
the report said. “The dog yelped and ran toward the road.”
The deputy further reported that during the incident with the dog, Fulk’s son was attempting to
get control of the dog, but was unable to do so.
“I made sure before I fired the round that my muzzle was aimed in a safe direction. The round
was aimed downward toward the soft dirt to prevent any chance of someone being hit
accidentally,” the deputy wrote in the report.
Fulk, however, said the bullet passed by her son’s head.
“The bullet whizzed by my son’s head; my son’s ears are ringing because the bullet came that
close to his head,” she said.
did this idiot see the bullet whiz by? Ive shot a gun with out ear protection and it made my ears ring.

Fulk said the deputy had no excuse to shoot her dog, but Lacey said deputies are authorized to
shoot when their lives are in danger.
“There are three elements that must be present for an officer to justifiably use deadly force in a
situation,” he said. “Ability, which is the means to do harm; opportunity, which is the proximity of
the threat; and jeopardy, which is the fact that the officer is in fear that his life or the life of
another is in danger.”

Lacey said there is no policy or law that mandates law enforcement officers to give verbal
warnings prior to using force.
According to the report, the deputy was injured as a result of the attack; Animal Control officers
documented his injuries and he went to Northside Hospital-Cherokee to be examined.
The incident was caught on video, but because of the internal affairs investigation, the video
was not available by press time.
Following the incident, Fulk said she was instructed to wake up her brother in order for deputies
to take him into custody. The report said Fulk left the door open, allowing deputies to see Lamb
lying on the bed inside.
“I instructed Todd to get up and walk toward the door; Todd was slow about doing this. I
instructed Todd to keep his hands where I could see them, but several times he would put his
hands under the covers,” the deputy wrote in his report. “I stepped inside the residence to
ensure (another officer) and my safety.”

Fulk said she never permitted the officers to come into her house.**Lacey said deputies do not
forcibly enter a home without a search warrant or arrest warrant in hand.

Lamb, 41, also was charged with felony drug possession after deputies in the jail located
marijuana on his person. Fulk said if she knew her brother had drugs in his possession, he
would not have been allowed inside of her home.
It sounds justified to me, the dog's family sounds retarded.

[QUOTE=TJDukit;12169111]No, I'm not a fag, I suck a dick at least once a year to make sure I still don't like it.:flipoff2:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=CSR;14325560]I can't tell. Looks like him. I'd need to see his ass or wang to 100% certain! [/QUOTE]
proskier101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #17 (permalink)

Member # 117206
I hate cops.

Anyone that comes on my property and shoots my dog for defending said property would be seeing me soon.

[QUOTE=DRM;13911667]You can stick a frozen squirrel in your vagina, and I can call it stupid... that doesn't mean I am trying to "police" you and stop you from your necro-squirrel-auto-erotic fantasies.[/QUOTE]
leben_sie_gut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #18 (permalink)

Member # 73218
Quote:
Originally Posted by leben_sie_gut View Post
I hate cops.

Anyone that comes on my property and shoots my dog for defending said property would be seeing me soon.
what if 8yo kid walked on your property to see if your son could come out and play...then your dog attacked him.

My dog will protect the back yard if he is out there alone but lets me handle things in the front yard. this dog was aggressive, it never should have attacked. I have never owned a dog that would run after someone like this...

[QUOTE=TJDukit;12169111]No, I'm not a fag, I suck a dick at least once a year to make sure I still don't like it.:flipoff2:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=CSR;14325560]I can't tell. Looks like him. I'd need to see his ass or wang to 100% certain! [/QUOTE]
proskier101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:33 PM   #19 (permalink)

Member # 117206
Quote:
Originally Posted by proskier101 View Post
what if 8yo kid walked on your property to see if your son could come out and play...then your dog attacked him.

My dog will protect the back yard if he is out there alone but lets me handle things in the front yard. this dog was aggressive, it never should have attacked. I have never owned a dog that would run after someone like this...
Point A is somewhat negligible in my case, the nearest neighbor under the age of 70 is 3-4 miles away. I'd also be concerned with an 8 year old carrying a gun onto my property with which to shoot my dog.

Second point, yes, people that come to my house do not get out of their cars. People walk/jog/bicycle/ride horses down the highway all the time, the dogs bark from the front porch. If someone comes down the driveway, they get an escort and usually refuse to open their doors. LEO's included, they honk. If you're on my property, they will get your ass. That is why I own them. I live in a area and burglary and such is rampant. Don't want to meet my dogs, stay the fuck off my property.

[QUOTE=DRM;13911667]You can stick a frozen squirrel in your vagina, and I can call it stupid... that doesn't mean I am trying to "police" you and stop you from your necro-squirrel-auto-erotic fantasies.[/QUOTE]
leben_sie_gut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:12 PM   #20 (permalink)

Member # 75208
Had a POS shit cop do this a few months ago here. It went to trial but he was acquitted of all charges.
Holocene is offline   Reply With Quote