Forced Home Invasions By Obamacare - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Because 10mm

Member # 155674
Forced Home Invasions By Obamacare

Oops, I mean "Inspections"

OBAMACARE PROVISION: “FORCED” HOME INSPECTIONS | Ben Swann Full Disclosure

But seriously; write your legislators to defund the hell out of it.

Dont let Obamacare crash and burn. Burn the fucker to the ground before they get the roof on it.
thirdstreettito is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Member # 40793
Send a message via AIM to Nightshade Send a message via MSN to Nightshade Send a message via Yahoo to Nightshade
Talk about junk journalism and tinfoil
Old 08-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 57779
Sounds like they could just walk into most of the homes in the usa with these...
Quote:
According to an Obamacare provision millions of Americans will be targeted.

The Health and Human Services’ website states that your family will be targeted if you fall under the “high-risk” categories below:

Families where mom is not yet 21.
Families where someone is a tobacco user.
Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities.
Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

There is no reference to Medicaid being the determinant for a family to be “eligible.”
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2013, 04:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Because 10mm

Member # 155674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
Talk about junk journalism and tinfoil
Hold on, let me get a badge for you to kiss.
thirdstreettito is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2013, 04:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

Member # 40793
Send a message via AIM to Nightshade Send a message via MSN to Nightshade Send a message via Yahoo to Nightshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdstreettito View Post
Hold on, let me get a badge for you to kiss.
I would reply with an intelligent rebuttal to your comment but instead I will make it short and sweet...Fuck you
Old 08-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
I would reply with an intelligent rebuttal to your comment but instead I will make it short and sweet...Fuck you
That's telling him
Old 08-14-2013, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)

Member # 40793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landslide View Post
That's telling him
It's what it all degrades to in the end anyways so I was cutting out a lot of needless typing
Old 08-14-2013, 04:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Gravity Works!

Member # 25608
Quote:
It's what it all degrades to in the end anyways so I was cutting out a lot of needless typing
Then just type out "Fuck you"
Old 08-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rock God

Member # 57779
from the actual site
https://grants3.hrsa.gov/2010/Web2Ex...e&pageNumber=1

Quote:
The purpose of the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Competitive Grant program is to award Development Grants to States that currently have modest home visiting programs and want to build on existing efforts. Successful applicants will sufficiently demonstrate the capacity to expand or enhance their evidence-based home visiting programs. The funding provided will build on the formula funding already provided to States and territories to support the quality implementation of home visiting programs. Additionally, this funding opportunity will continue the program's emphasis on rigorous research by grounding the proposed work in relevant empirical literature, and by including requirements to evaluate work proposed under this grant. In Fiscal Year (FY) 2012, approximately $12,000,000 will be available to support competitive Development Grants to eligible States and jurisdictions under the MIECHV program. $125,000,000 will be awarded on a formula basis to grantees funded under HRSA-11-187 for the MIECHV program. Successful applicants will be awarded FY 2012 competitive Development Grant funds, in addition to the FY2012 MIECHV formula based funds. Priority for Serving High-Risk Populations and Programmatic Areas of Emphasis As directed in the legislation , successful applicants will give priority to providing services to the following populations: a) Eligible families who reside in communities in need of such services, as identified in the statewide needs assessment required under subsection (b)(1)(A). b) Low-income eligible families. c) Eligible families who are pregnant women who have not attained age 21. d) Eligible families that have a history of child abuse or neglect or have had interactions with child welfare services. e) Eligible families that have a history of substance abuse or need substance abuse treatment. f) Eligible families that have users of tobacco products in the home. g) Eligible families that are or have children with low student achievement. h) Eligible families with children with developmental delays or disabilities. i) Eligible families who, or that include individuals who, are serving or formerly served in the Armed Forces, including such families that have members of the Armed Forces who have had multiple deployments outside of the United States." In addition, the Health Resources and Service Administration (HRSA) and the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) have identified the following programmatic areas of emphasis. Applicants may propose to address one or more of these areas in response to this funding opportunity announcement: o Emphasis 1: Improvements in maternal, child, and family health o Emphasis 2: Effective implementation and expansion of evidence-based home visiting programs or systems with fidelity to the evidence-based model selected o Emphasis 3: Development of statewide or multi-State home visiting programs o Emphasis 4: Development of comprehensive early childhood systems that span the prenatal-through-age-eight continuum o Emphasis 5: Outreach to high-risk and hard-to-engage populations o Emphasis 6: Development of a family-centered approach to home visiting o Emphasis 7: Outreach to families in rural or frontier areas o Emphasis 8: The development of fiscal leveraging strategies to enhance program sustainability For a more detailed description of each area of emphasis, please see Appendix A: MIECHV Programmatic Emphasis Areas.
Now i don't see in this where federal "visitors" can just walk right in but i know this is a small part of the whole but to say that we need to come visit you to check on your kids because someone smokes or that someone had had multiple deployments outside the US is a little weird. Knowing how far government likes to take vague descriptions and use them for whatever agenda they are trying to pass i can see this turning into what the original poster is afraid it will turn into.
nahmus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.