So NERVEman? - Page 2 - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum
 
Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum  

Go Back   Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum > Miscellaneous > General Chit-Chat
Notices

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2014, 06:19 AM   #26 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Member # 232773
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota Up:28519802
Dude, back up and realize that he's clearly saying that with current lack of certain evidence, it appears to him that vaccines are more likely than not to play a key role in it.

Now it's your turn. Talk against that and support your ideas if you disagree.

I find this subject interesting and would actually like to hear people discuss it in a mature and constructive manner.

Fuck, I feel old...
(If I'm off my mark and you really don't give much a shit about this topic and just want to play a shitfest, then excuse me and nevermind.)
No, I would like to discuss it in such a manner as well. However, he has recently taken to talking about it out of both sides of his mouth. In one thread it's a major issue, although not the only factor and in a another it's represented as a small contributing factor.

My take on it is this. The studies I have seen on it, here and elsewhere, are woefully inconclusive. They usually do not address things such as the age of the mother, socioeconomic status, or the reliability of the parents.

The age of the mother is a huge risk factor for autism, especially over thirty. Now ask yourself this, who is more likely to follow up with all of the studies, and potentially even more likely to vaccinate their kids, a younger, potentially less mature person, or an older and more mature individual? Of course that's a gross generalization and there will be exceptions. Socioeconomic and parental responsibility also factor into the equation for similar reasons.

Another thing to consider is that a responsible parent with an autistic child is going to do all they can to get their child the help that they need. This will mean that they will stay closer to the medical community and are less likely to fall out of observation during the study.

Like I said, there are numerous factors that need to be accounted for before these studies can truly be called conclusive. Even something seemingly unrelated such as religious affiliation can skew the results.

Last edited by cofo11; 11-01-2014 at 06:21 AM.
cofo11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 06:19 AM   #27 (permalink)
Team 261 - VP
 
atvobsession's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Member # 31923
Location: Auburn, CA
Posts: 2,296
Probably an R in your little thread....but for noobs...it spells it out the best. As they say...EVEN IF IT DOES.....you're still better off.

__________________
Regards,
Ken Hower - KOH #1962 Close Enough Racing/KOH #4899 Legends
Rubicon Trail Foundation - Director 2011-Present

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for being the primary sponsor for the 2016 Cantina For The Con!
atvobsession is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 06:23 AM   #28 (permalink)
EMT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 69553
Location: oklahoma
Posts: 450
What if scientist came out tomorrow and said vaccines with out a doubt have caused autism? The rewards still out weigh the risk 1000 fold. The last vaccines my son had they were wanting to give him 3 at once and i wouldnt let them. I made them space them out over a 3 month period.
EMT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 06:26 AM   #29 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Lil Uzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Member # 6359
Location: Yolo County, CA Where the Delta Blows
Posts: 2,152
Ebola. Really aggressive high mortality influenza. Bubonic Plague. Liberals.
__________________
not surprized yer confused yer face was burried in the pillow pretty deep as gizim drunk as you were
Lil Uzi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:01 AM   #30 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Member # 59753
Posts: 1,304
I think the biggest factor is women drink and use drugs.
A man's sperm will be recycled every 3-5 days approx. .
A woman is born with a set locked in fucking stone number of eggs.

The Chromosomes in the eggs can be damaged long before conception. A woman plays Russian roulette with her eggs.


We were taught this in Jr. High-school biology.

Everything else is a fucking excuse not to accept any personal responsibility.
All too common these days.
__________________
[QUOTE=ChevyGal;9752200]I personally think it's cool Janet Reno likes to wheel. :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Alfred W.; 11-01-2014 at 07:04 AM.
Alfred W. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:05 AM   #31 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member # 40417
Location: CRAWLoRADo
Posts: 519
So, cofo, r u a contributing factor to why the modern pbb is full of non wheeling trolls?



















__________________
Better to be a racer for a moment, than a spectator for a lifetime.
FlexyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:07 AM   #32 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Member # 232773
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexyTJ:28521554
So, cofo, r u a contributing factor to why the modern pbb is full of non wheeling trolls?



















Nope actually about to head out and do some light stuff around here today.
cofo11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:12 AM   #33 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Member # 59753
Posts: 1,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofo11 View Post
Nope actually about to head out and do some light stuff around here today.
Like figure out how many cofo11's it takes to screw up changing a "light" Bulb?





__________________
[QUOTE=ChevyGal;9752200]I personally think it's cool Janet Reno likes to wheel. :)[/QUOTE]
Alfred W. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:16 AM   #34 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Member # 232773
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred W.:28521618
[

Like figure out how many cofo11's it takes to screw up changing a "light" Bulb?





None hopefully, I just went whole house LED.
cofo11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:19 AM   #35 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 111465
Posts: 20
Local governments routinely conspire to with medical institutions to threaten parents andchildren - Local government "authorities" routinely conspire with the medical industry to force parents to vaccinate their children or subject them to harsh medical treatment against their will. This is all doneessentially at gunpoint (or by threat of arrest and imprisonment, which is enforced at gunpoint).

http://www.naturalnews.com/SpecialRe...eReport-EN.pdf

Last edited by my88toy4; 11-01-2014 at 07:19 AM.
my88toy4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:42 AM   #36 (permalink)
Not a Wenzelite
 
MT4Runner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Member # 44480
Location: MT
Posts: 20,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofo11 View Post
Are vaccines a contributing factor in a child becoming autistic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofo11 View Post
No, you got caught talking out of both sides of your mouth and now you don't want to pick a side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERVEman View Post
You will find in many threads that i think vaccines ARE a contributing factor.
We good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofo11 View Post
Yeah, we're good. You're not going to give a straight answer to the question so what's the point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERVEman View Post
Dude, my ANSWER is that YES, emphatically, i THINK, in all the papers, resources, etc that i have read that vaccines are a CONTRIBUTING factor to the increase in Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofo11 View Post
No, but calling a contributing factor is like saying speeding, when someone intentionally blows a stop sign and wrecks, is a contributing factor to the wreck. Since they weren't stopping anyway, speeding or not, speeding had nothing to do with the wreck but it still goes down as a contributing factor.

So do you mean that vaccines, along with other things potentially, are a causal factor?
You asked if he thought it was a contributing factor.
He stated that he thinks it's a contributing factor.

Is he talking out of both sides of his mouth or are you moving the goalposts and trying to bait him into following you?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MT4Runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:46 AM   #37 (permalink)
Granite Guru
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Member # 20114
Location: East Bay
Posts: 543
Send a message via AIM to Overbear
Holy shit people, how many times does it need to be said? Cofo is a troll account, put his stupid terrorist supporting ass on ignore and be done with it.
__________________
Eddie Oh is a scammer with the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
website.

“Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.”-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814,

Quote:
When I'm the voice of reason, it's a pretty good indication that someone's doing it wrong.
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:49 AM   #38 (permalink)
Runs Amok
 
s14sh3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Member # 181276
Location: Clayton, OK
Posts: 2,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofo11 View Post
None hopefully, I just went whole house LED.
Must be one big LED
s14sh3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:51 AM   #39 (permalink)
R O
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Member # 5921
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 316
There is zero peer reviewed science that even suggests that vaccines/autism are at all related. There is unquestionable evidence that vaccines work.

People who choose not to vaccinate should thank the rest of us who do, we keep the herd immunity high enough that the targeted virus are kept in check.

people like nerveman should shut the fuck up.
__________________
( /\ |\| /\ |) /\
R O is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:53 AM   #40 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 111465
Posts: 20
Conflicts of Interest
The same people who make rules and recommendations about vaccination profit from vaccine sales. For example, Dr. Julie Gerberding, who was in charge of the CDC for eight years, is now the President of Merck Vaccines. Dr. Paul Offit, a member of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice(ACIP), developed and patented his own vaccine.
According to the CDC, the average U.S. 10‐doctor pediatric group has over $100,000 of vaccine inventory in their office to sell. These doctors make money from office visits and from giving your children vaccines, and also from follow up office visits for assessing reactions.

U.S. pediatricians reportedly make quarterly bonuses from the HMOs they work for by maintaining high vaccination rates in their practices and have reportedly been reprimanded by insurance companies if their vaccination rates fall.

Is there any research that shows the difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated children? The Cal‐Oregon project sponsored by Generation Rescue surveyed parents of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated U.S. children. Of the 17,674 children included in the survey, the results showed:
Vaccinated children had 120% more asthma.
Vaccinated boys had 317% more ADHD.
Vaccinated boys had 185% more neurologic disorders.
Vaccinated boys had 146% more autism.

Girls represented only 20% of the total number of children in the survey. To read the full study for yourself, go to www.generationrescue.org/pdf/survey.pdf. To read a report on the low incidence of autism among unvaccinated Amish children go to http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/quick‐compare‐2. More studies on autism are found here Japanese & British Data Show Vaccines Cause Autism | ________________Child Health Safety_________________ and here British & Japanese Data Show Vaccines Cause Autism | ________________Child Health Safety_________________
Vaccine Exemptions in the U.S.
You do have the right to refuse. Use it.
Your child does not have to be vaccinated to attend public school.
Every state has exemptions giving you the right to refuse unwanted vaccines. exemptmychild.com
Find a healthcare provider who agrees with your choice to not vaccinate and will respect you at www.vaccinationcouncil.org/providers.pdf

Many choose health and safety by saying no to vaccines.
Groups that generally do not vaccinate include holistic practitioners, chiropractors, parents who home school, and those who belong to certain religions.
Thousands of testimonies written by parents of non‐vaccinated children about the state of their children’s robust health are available many places online.
Vaccination decisions are between you and your spouse/partner. No one else needs to know. It is not the business of your family members, your neighbors, or your in‐laws.

To have vibrant health, you will need to take the initiative to learn some new things.
my88toy4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #41 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Member # 40417
Location: CRAWLoRADo
Posts: 519
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofo11 View Post
Nope actually about to head out and do some light stuff around here today.
Heading to the mall parking lots array of speed bumps doesn't count
__________________
Better to be a racer for a moment, than a spectator for a lifetime.
FlexyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:56 AM   #42 (permalink)
R O
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Member # 5921
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by my88toy4 View Post
Conflicts of Interest
The same people who make rules and recommendations about vaccination profit from vaccine sales. For example, Dr. Julie Gerberding, who was in charge of the CDC for eight years, is now the President of Merck Vaccines. Dr. Paul Offit, a member of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practice(ACIP), developed and patented his own vaccine.
According to the CDC, the average U.S. 10‐doctor pediatric group has over $100,000 of vaccine inventory in their office to sell. These doctors make money from office visits and from giving your children vaccines, and also from follow up office visits for assessing reactions.

U.S. pediatricians reportedly make quarterly bonuses from the HMOs they work for by maintaining high vaccination rates in their practices and have reportedly been reprimanded by insurance companies if their vaccination rates fall.

Is there any research that shows the difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated children? The Cal‐Oregon project sponsored by Generation Rescue surveyed parents of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated U.S. children. Of the 17,674 children included in the survey, the results showed:
Vaccinated children had 120% more asthma.
Vaccinated boys had 317% more ADHD.
Vaccinated boys had 185% more neurologic disorders.
Vaccinated boys had 146% more autism.

Girls represented only 20% of the total number of children in the survey. To read the full study for yourself, go to www.generationrescue.org/pdf/survey.pdf. To read a report on the low incidence of autism among unvaccinated Amish children go to http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/quick‐compare‐2. More studies on autism are found here Japanese & British Data Show Vaccines Cause Autism | ________________Child Health Safety_________________ and here British & Japanese Data Show Vaccines Cause Autism | ________________Child Health Safety_________________
Vaccine Exemptions in the U.S.
You do have the right to refuse. Use it.
Your child does not have to be vaccinated to attend public school.
Every state has exemptions giving you the right to refuse unwanted vaccines. exemptmychild.com
Find a healthcare provider who agrees with your choice to not vaccinate and will respect you at www.vaccinationcouncil.org/providers.pdf

Many choose health and safety by saying no to vaccines.
Groups that generally do not vaccinate include holistic practitioners, chiropractors, parents who home school, and those who belong to certain religions.
Thousands of testimonies written by parents of non‐vaccinated children about the state of their children’s robust health are available many places online.
Vaccination decisions are between you and your spouse/partner. No one else needs to know. It is not the business of your family members, your neighbors, or your in‐laws.

To have vibrant health, you will need to take the initiative to learn some new things.

All bullshit.

You're one of those people that shut the fuck up.
__________________
( /\ |\| /\ |) /\
R O is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 07:57 AM   #43 (permalink)
Zeus of the Sluice
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Member # 4375
Location: Quail Valley
Posts: 4,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
Holy shit people, how many times does it need to be said? Cofo is a troll account, put his stupid terrorist supporting ass on ignore and be done with it.
While that may or may not be entirely true, everyone would benefit from studying a bit of Dr. Paul Offit's work.
__________________
I am an official member of the "I saw Dave Cole get run over by a rock buggy" club.
mrblaine is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 08:05 AM   #44 (permalink)
Granite Guru
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Member # 20114
Location: East Bay
Posts: 543
Send a message via AIM to Overbear
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
While that may or may not be entirely true, everyone would benefit from studying a bit of Dr. Paul Offit's work.
if it is quoted or said by cofo in any way, its bullshit/lies, period.
__________________
Eddie Oh is a scammer with the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
website.

“Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.”-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Dr. Thomas Cooper, February 10, 1814,

Quote:
When I'm the voice of reason, it's a pretty good indication that someone's doing it wrong.
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 08:10 AM   #45 (permalink)
EMT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Member # 69553
Location: oklahoma
Posts: 450
Vaccines work,there is no disputing this fact. They are like every other drug that people put in their bodies,sometimes there are side effects. If you or your loved one is on the receiving end of those side effects then it sucks but for the overall population the rewards far outweigh the risks.
EMT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 08:12 AM   #46 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Member # 14221
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 444
Send a message via AIM to ABQ-TJ Send a message via Yahoo to ABQ-TJ
A study that has only 20% females in it shouldn't be valid.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ABQ-TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 08:14 AM   #47 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Member # 232773
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear:28522258

if it is quoted or said by cofo in any way, its bullshit/lies, period.
You would love that if it was true wouldn't you you hypocritical woman beater.

By the way genius the statement above would at this point be false if the above statement were truly accurate.

Last edited by cofo11; 11-01-2014 at 08:22 AM.
cofo11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 08:19 AM   #48 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 111465
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMT View Post
Vaccines work,there is no disputing this fact. They are like every other drug that people put in their bodies,sometimes there are side effects. If you or your loved one is on the receiving end of those side effects then it sucks but for the overall population the rewards far outweigh the risks.
Yeah, vaccines wiped out Polio and the only minor side effect was a roughly 70% increase in the incidence of various cancers ! ....those darned monkey viruses
my88toy4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 08:24 AM   #49 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Member # 232773
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by my88toy4:28522394
Yeah, vaccines wiped out Polio and the only minor side effect was a roughly 70% increase in the incidence of various cancers ! ....those darned monkey viruses
Or did we just get better at diagnosing them as medicine advanced?
cofo11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-01-2014, 08:31 AM   #50 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Member # 111465
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cofo11 View Post
Or did we just get better at diagnosing them as medicine advanced?
Yes, that must be it ! We magically got better at diagnosing various cancers immediately after injecting the entire U.S. populace with monkey virus tainted Polio vaccine....how ironic !
my88toy4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

** A VERIFICATION EMAIL IS SENT TO THIS ADDRESS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION!! **

Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.